[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    still think it's 2014.. sorry... anyway with akb's team I think they're doing fine right now.. something is really lacking with ske for some reason.

2. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

I'm missing those kissu datte hidarikiki time.. Ske was so solid during that time, their senbatsu is also solid too. For me those were their prime days.

3. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

technically when you see the pushed/popular members graduating, you really can't help but think that something wrong is going on within SKE. So who's next? lol:huh:

4. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

the exodus continues at ske 48 a ranked girl in 2 ssk elections ...will the ske management please sort this out ???

5. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

i really hope this single they will do a grad song for all the members that have gone

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]
    The Graduations for SKE48 (counting Yamada's kennin). January's already happen, Two for this month, 5 for March, and 1 for April (two if you count Yamada's)

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I understand the beginning of the year in Japan is an important change season and what-have-you... but when only the SKE girls are taking the step out of the group one can only think there's something iffy going on there. :confused:

8. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

its mngmnt's fault! she ranked 2 ssk
    they didnt push her after this
    was like in the 3rd row in team E songs
    what the ****** is wrong with them!! im so pissed right now :rant:they really must to push their OWN girls and not kennin and transfer members
    kyon kaotan makiko umechan yume

9. unwanted

unwanted Kenkyuusei

Teams with graduates removed:

S: Azuma Rion, Inuzuka Asana, Oya Masana, Kitagawa Ryoha, Goto Risako, Takeuchi Mai, Tsuzuki Rika, Noguchi Yume, Futamura Haruka, Matsui Jurina, Matsumoto Chikako, Miyazawa Sae, Miyamae Ami, Yakata Miki, Yamauchi Suzuran, Watanaba Miyuki, Tanaka Natsumi,
    Total: 17

K2: Arai Yuki, Ishida Anna, Uchiyama Mikoto, Ego Yuna, Oba Mina, Kitano Ruka, Gouda Saki, Souda Sarina, Takagi Yumana Takatsuka Natsuki, Takayanagi Akane, Hidaka Yuzuki, Furuhata Nao, Yamashita Yukari
    Total: 14

E: Isohara Kyoka, Ichino Narumi, Umemoto Madoka, Kato Rumi, Kimoto Kanon, Kumazuki Haruka, Koichi Kumiko, Saito Makiko, Sakai Mei, Sato Sumire, Shibata Aya, Suda Akari, Takatera Sana, Tani Mariko, Fukushi Nao, Matsui Rena
    Total: 16

KKS: Aoki Shiori, Ida Reona, Kamata Natsuki, Takeuchi Saki, Matsumura Kaori, Yamada Juna
    Total: 6

Members who haven't announced graduation and are 22 or above: Umemoto Madoka, Suda Akari, Matsui Rena, Oba Mina, Souda Sarina, Takayanagi Akane, Oya Masana, Miyazawa Sae, Yakata Miki

I don't believe we will see senbatsu regulars be part of this graduation train. But it's obvious that the ranks are thinning for anyone above a certain age who isn't getting the spotlight. If this continues, the 7th gen and the upcoming draft members will just be enough to cover the losses and make all the teams theatre ready again. :(

10. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    at least for 2nd gen members like umeda-san already gained fame. but what about kana-san? most of the akb members who had graduated has replaced with talented members and has good kyara..

11. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

Wow... looks like they might have to draft a lot again this year, or accept almost all 7th gen.

I really wish one of the top members would come out and say something reassuring for the fans, even just a "we'll do our best, don't worry" would be nice at this point...

12. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
  13. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

This is tough. I'm not up for debating management's missteps or the rumblings of complaints girls are making on 755, no amount of analysis is going to reverse any of their decisions. I'm just sad to see the numbers dwindling and I'm sure this isn't the last announcement for awhile.

SKE needs a complete and total rebirth. I do anticipate Rena announcing graduation this year and I don't think the group will undergo the transformation it needs until Jurina is out as well. Obviously WMatsui have been a huge part of my love for SKE, but that SKE is gone and it's time to fully hand over the reigns to the newer gens.

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

^ agree. Time to begin the 2nd Chapter of SKE48 in my opinion.

15. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Yep. NMB48 has FuuMiru (+Nagisa?) and HKT48's SakuRuppi still have ample time to peak (+arguably NakoMiku). Anmi and Uha are great, but I think they still kinda lack impact. Perhaps bring Suuchan to the front? :D (Disclaimer: this is a joke)

16. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    It's time for Tani Marika to step up to the plate.

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I hope so. Hopefully this is the last SKE48 Grad announcement for a while.

18. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ... actually, i kinda see her graduating, many comments of other members were hints. (We need to see Shibata reaction to this)
    So, NINE graduations in less than two months.. and is speculated that only TEN will be accepted as the 7th gen. This is not "growing" is renewing the rooster...

19. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

I super agree with this. I think ske has the weakest new wcenters among the 48g.

20. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Tani has been "stepping up to the plate" since the moment she arrived, like Hank Aaron I might add :D

I hope what Yuasa allegedly said is true. Whatever the reason is for all these graduations, it is really hard to watch take place.