Movie / DVD [MOVIE] DOCUMENTARY of SKE48 (2015)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by Hachiroku, Oct 5, 2014.

1. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Eh?!? Miyazawa Sae? Tsk!

2. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Makiko! Gorisa! Rumi! <3 <3 <# I'm so happy!

Even graduated beauties like Koami is in, this is great.

3. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    I was happy to see only SKE members until I notice Sae in it. They removed all the transfer members and all the kennin except Sae, why?..

4. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Is that Wimbledon's original center Tsukina? :O :O :O I'm so surprised! Didn't she graduate long long ago. Sigh she was so cute, I've seen old photos of her and I really liked her. I wonder what she's like.

5. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

This docu is all about ske's history and what the hell is sae doing in the senbatsu. Yuria deserves Sae position cause she contributed alot in ske.

6. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

We don't know what they want to include in the documentary. A girl from another group coming in and even taking a leader position is an important thing in my opinion. It's impossible to focus on all the transfers and kennins, but it's to be expected they'll mention at least something about it. If they do, Sae is the most logical choice, because she's a team leader now which means she'll likely have direct influence on the group, possibly different from that of homegrown members.

7. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

OMG, my Riichan gets her first senbatsu before she graduates?! Too bad it's not a single release. Nice of them to throw her a bone though! This makes me wonder if she's got some good scenes in the doc. :cute:

8. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    That senbatsu... i have this feeling about that will the graduation song for the graduation group...
    And i'd still feeling that an other graduation will be announced in the movie...

9. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    >>People complaining about non-SKE members in senbatsu

Man it sucks having to feel like an AKB fan huh? :^O^:

10. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Man the list of sembatsu is awesome they included most of the remain 2nd and 3rd gens and Madoka i'd almost absolutely happy if they also included Mei, Mai, and Rika, but oh well they'll still get their chance.

11. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Imagine, when this docu will be release of course they'll have a press con with senbatsu, then reporters gonna ask senbatsu members about ske's history, background, hardships, happy moments and etc... Heck! That would be awkward for sae.

12. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    good that you acknowledged it[hehe]
    since you seem to always stick around/linger around the SKE thread and being all pressed and butthurt whenever someone complains about Sae, i suggest using the ignore thing, it might help you big time and you don't have to post sarcastic stuff no more, since you seem to like posting that so much eh?

nah, i was an AKB before i became fully SKE and i didn't feel sad or anything
    PS: HS ;)
    --------------------------------------------
    actually, ALL the remaining 1,2,3 gen girls are included which makes me want to thank the mgm if only they didn't fuck up that much before, 4th gen girls included are all the ranked girls, then we have the all the remaining 5th gens (who are all pushed) and the 6th gen Ace, Ryoha

and then there's Sae who sticks out like a sore thumb, a kennin member in SKE's 1st documentary song covering all their history of 6 years :rofl:

but hey, we can't have everything i suppose, so i'm pretty OK with the senbatsu

at least Rumi, Riichan, Koami, Makiko, Gorisa, Mikoto & NEESAN got something good after contributing a whole lot for the group

13. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    all i seem to be getting out of your post is that people who don't agree with you = stupid people and you regard what they post as bullshit, OK< good for you o_O

14. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    In that case, Jurina or probably some one from 1st gen would answer. The reporter could always ask Sae about something like the differences between akb's history and ske's history or her opinion when watching the movie.
    Really, there is nothing wrong with Sae in the senbatsu. She is currently holding an important role in the group after all and it's not like she is the center of the song.

15. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    you're welcome to go OMG, Sae's in senbatsu or whatever, i don't care, you're welcome to lurk around here, in fact you can do anything basically, since everyone has different opinions and ways of thinking, just because you don't seem to agree with what others are saying doesn't mean its wrong for them to say it, but when you make fun of it for the nth times it gets annoying, right?

you said it yourself, we dont know anything, so why makes comments AT ALL, hey maybe we should stop commenting on stuff alltogether and leaves stage be a blog or a dead forum since we don't know anything, rite?

it's not possible for some because they are not you, they don't think like you, therefore they don't have to do what you do

also if what others say are all speculations and all since theyre not there, i guarantee you what you say are speculations too since i don't think you're there either, happy to be proved wrong

16. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Sae is Sae, the management will put her in any SKE senbatsu regardless. This happens many many times and people still freak out about it/ Sae is this senbatsu weird? Yes. Unexpected? No

17. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    true actually, if only people could let people voice their opinions without being sarcastic for the nth time about it

18. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

So glad that the beautiful and talented Makiko is finally getting the recognition she deserves. :)

Or let's talk about Rumi.

Let's talk about cute girls and cool girls and talented girls :)

19. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Please stay on topic and be wary of spoilers. I know there's a certain issue that people like to argue about, but if there's nothing you can do but respond with snark and sarcasm, please avoid and ignore it rather than continue to fan the flames of the fire.

20. 1nfiltraitor

1nfiltraitor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    isoharakyoka
    Very grateful Kyon, Churi and Airin participate in senbatsu.
    A waitress hmm....