Event / Concert AKB48 x JKT48 Concert "Bergandengan tangan dengan kakak" (15/02/20)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by kevin_vin, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I am hoping for HKT48 to come to Jakarta! Based on an interview, Sasshi mentioned that HKT48 is going to be more Asia-oriented and will continue doing overseas concert. If HKT48 come to Jakarta and have a concert with JKT48 or at least feature them in several songs that would be AWESOME and... "MEMANCING" is back!

2. Celestine

Celestine Kenkyuusei

yes, the one with elephant costume is Ryoka :)

3. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    can someone write FR about yesterday concert? please

4. pendekarbiru

pendekarbiru Kenkyuusei

this concert is just simply the best for me!!! and the set list is just awesome there are a lot of songs that made me jump from my seat... the crowd is truly amazing especially for sakura no hanabiratachi:cute::cute: and nachan steal everyone attention because she is kawaii:^O^: and pikarin, sayaya, and ryochan also kawaii but members who steal my attention are aaya and sakiko. once again this concert is GREAT!!!

i hope akb will come again to Jakarta near future at least before takamina and my lovely Nyan graduate i really want to see their performance in Jakarta..

5. kokodayoo

kokodayoo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    natalia
    Twitter:
    anndwp
    Games part was ridiculous lol :lol::lol:

Shimada is blend nicely with JKT's member at MC :approve:

it will be more hilarious if Miichan coming to the concert lol

6. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    The waiting line wasn't really coordinated well :asdfgh:
    and there were some annoying people on platinum seat who stand up in the first 20 minutes of the concert :explode:

But those are the only complaints I could throw :XD: In overall, this concert is a great success. Although I wasn't really that keen with JKT and didn't really expect that much from them. But during the time their 3rd gen run down to me and dance right in front of me, I feel like I should change my mind and paid them more attention. I feel so lucky to be in Gold first row :awesome: So far the setlist is good, even though none are really my favorite beside Hashire. But I shouldn't expect them to play Saisho no Ai no Monogatari, should I? :XD: The best part that always comes to my mind is the mix of AKB and JKT members in unit song. During BLUE ROSE, I tried to keep shouting Ayaroid's name so that she would at least notice a support, since most fans only called for Mocchi and on other parts mostly to either Naachan, Sayaya, Yui, or Ryoka. Well, cannot be blamed since they're all favored members with various portion of exposure in Japan itself. But I just wanted to try to give her a good farewell impression since this will be her last overseas concert during her time in AKB. I feel so moved during Sakura no Hanabiratachi since everyone sing it together, and it being the last song sung in the concert :cry:

I'm looking forward for the broadcast from AKBINGO side with their coverage
    Just hoping the part when I get interviewed by them won't get cut :hmm:

7. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    Did you say "Hail Juri" though?

8. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    OMG this is so funny :lol:

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Bluedewa

Bluedewa Kenkyuusei

Yeah I laughed a lot :D

10. kevinMario

kevinMario Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Twitter:
    crescentsaber
    Someone seriously live streamed the event?

I don't want to be a party pooper but STUPID actions like these are the ones that can make AKS decide not to ever hold a concert in Indonesia ever again.

I mean, SERIOUSLY PEOPLE. You guys don't know how lucky you are - we have people coming from Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore because they are not very fortunate to not have a local group like us - and still some of you want to put that in jeopardy?!?!

Fuck. Man, so pissed off.

11. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    Technically, they didn't live streamed it, they recorded it.
    But yeah, fuck them.

12. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @kevinMario errr they recorded it not live streaming but i heard there's audio streaming (sometime someone also illegally live audio streaming from AKB concert too)

But yeah everytime there's concert in Indonesia (Indonesia artist or international artist) you will find fancam of the concert easily at the internet

13. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

I dont think it affect much.... the concert full house though. and the concert will be aired on TV.
    its not that as exclussive as theater show.

14. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    I got sore throat that time. But I did try to shout her name as loud as I can :eek: Hail Juri! :v
    Actually, it's quite contradicting that I said she's my oshimen although I was holding SKE48's single on my right hand :lol:

You need to chill. Even though I disagree with what those fans did, but you make it sounds like the management is that sensitive
    I remember after the concert I heard there was livestream with mute sound and a different audio streaming link. In fact, using your mobile phone during the concert is also strictly prohibited, but we've seen that there are a few who live tweet the event and reporting the setlist. If we reverse the position, as an AKB fan, those kind of fans (who use mobile phone during the concert) are who we relied on when it comes to 48 Group concert in Japan. If you've been to an event in Japan where AKB did live performance, you would have known that although the staffs have tried to prevent people from taking picture, there would still a lot who managed to do it. Yet, an event like Natsu matsuri still happened anyway.

But if the habit keep continues like this, it would be sucks since there are actually people who pay for it. It won't look fair for them and if they really want it that free, they should've waited for the TV broadcast version instead.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  15. m3ntaiko

m3ntaiko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    m3ntaiko
    standing in the first 20 minutes.. that's probably me. sorry but i cant help the excitement - i can't just sit down while the girls are performing, plus, people are already stood, so i just rode the waves.

and yeah, you above is now officially a party pooper, lol. chillax a bit dude, things like that won't be the dealbreaker for another concert. the concert was basically sold out, and full, will be aired, so no worry! we're all winners.

16. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Just like @CherryBlossom48 said...

There are also illegal live audio streaming on almost all AKB concert in Japan...

But,there is a story about a Hatsune Miku concert though...maybe some of you know about this...

Nevertheless!! The concert was a very big success so let's just talk about that :)

17. topx666

topx666 Kenkyuusei

Subhanallah, finally could watch the old sister show :1st:

Sure Naachan been fan's favourite all along the concert, people keep calling her name, and the cameraman keep shot her :lol:

For the performance, Sayaya was pretty distinguished. She danced very energetic and looked like she would not ran her stamina out. :worthy:

But, still the member whom I waited most, Ryoka. She was the reason I came far from my hometown to Jakarta to watch this concert. :XD:

The veteran also did very good, Kitarie, Mocchi, Sakiko, Harugon, Chukarina, and Yuihan, they could lead their sisters very well.

For the songs, I very very very happy that they play Only Today, live, here, in Jakarta. I thought that it was a dream. This legendary song that I longing for.

Kanpeki was well performed, RESET was awesome, and JKT's version of Aitakatta was also exciting.

Finally, I hope next year they came back here, and I hope they bring along other sister groups, especially HKT or NMB ;)

18. kevinMario

kevinMario Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Twitter:
    crescentsaber
    @m3ntaiko @Stankovic
    sure, at the beginning it might look like that ( it's not a big deal, they will still do another concert etc etc ) but what I'm worried about is the snowball effect that is caused by this mentality of ours.

Is this not enough? Are we all illiterate?
    no-cam.png

Sure, even I took pictures BEFORE the concert but when the concert ACTUALLY started, it should be a No-No period.

This " If the people in front of me / next to me / behind me does it, then it's OK " mentality is the one I'm not OK with.
    If you know it's wrong, then don't do it, and while you're at it, get those people around you to also play by the rules.

I'm sure this is not too much to ask?

19. shunusuke

shunusuke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sendyariani
    Surely taking photo / video is illegal and against the rule, and it irritates me when lot of people in front of me take up their camera / hand phone and block my view. I can't see what motivate them to do such thing, why didn't they just enjoy the show without distract others.
    Still, I didn't complain when people at home can watch the concert via fancam/ live streaming freely. You can't beat the excitement of attending a concert, right? and I pay for this excitement.

20. m3ntaiko

m3ntaiko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    m3ntaiko
    so next time you see one, try to tell him/her it's forbidden.
    i know you read and do by the rules but by the general consensus, people are naturally dumb. i watched tons of concert in here and everyone seems like can't keep their hand from their lovely smartphone, even metal gigs.

we can keep talking about this while the fancam uploader probably constantly checking their youtube views and feel happy about it.