Single SKE48 17th (Coquettish Juutai Chuu) 15/03/31

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 23, 2015.

1. kuroi no hoshizora

kuroi no hoshizora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurakaori
    something kaotan moment :)

Attached Files:

• kao.png
      kao.png
      File size:
      353.7 KB
      Views:
  2. trxsh

trxsh Member

^She can also be seen clearly at the beginning in the group that crowds around Rena. (Starting around 0:27)

3. Iwantneedloveyou

Iwantneedloveyou Kenkyuusei

I know!! To me its like the more I see her the least I like her.

4. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    is uha, ryouha you guys are talking about?

5. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

I think Coquettish is a bland song. Exact feeling when I heard Sayonara Crawl, LR. It's for sure have a hook (onna no ko wa... dare mo minna, and so on), likeable, but rather than Mirai to wa ? this is good

And I still can't believe Tani is the hidden center and her move in first minutes not as smooth as others. You go girl! I hope she can develops her dance. For Kaotan, desperately after seeing performance for 3 times, just found her in the corner of the formation.

The dance is quite impressive, and they are really enjoying themselves, (especially Sae, her expression in every performance almost caught me).

For the song itself, why they have to recycle Suki! Suki! Skip! with different tone? Really, I can't passing the reff part with not humming "SKIP shittaku naru..."

And I remember in SSK thread long ago, there was a person saying that SSK is complete fusion of bland idol song. So... Coquettish can be described as fusion of 4 bland and good idolish songs. Likeable, but recycling tones isn't really good, thinking that you will compete against rocky NMB with Don't Look Back (but because both of them are good in their own way, we can enjoy both single development until release)

6. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    I listen to both songs but SKE is just the catchy one. also J's eyes are still the same. www

7. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Yes, Uha is Ryoha's nickname.

8. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    WHAT IF... This song was supposed to be HKT48's 5th SG???

9. antaressa20

antaressa20 Kenkyuusei

After listening to this song I dont really like it:( I dont know, it doesnt sounds like SKE song me. More like a coupling song...

10. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Was I the only one pissed off by how Imamura announced Senbatsu? Talking really fast, shifting from side to side, saying girls' names wrong... Like wow what a jerk? Very undeserving of his job if he can't speak publicly and bother to learn 60 names.

Thank god were getting Yuada back

11. aidolatry

aidolatry Kenkyuusei

I like the song, and the choreography is amazing! I'm sure this is going to look amazing in concerts when they've had time to practice it more. Dasu and Rena really stole the show for me in the performance, they fit songs like this so well

12. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    I'm just going to say how much I love this song. It's been stuck in my head all day and it's so happy and upbeat without being juvenile. It reminds me of old SKE.

I'm going to agree that it is upbeat which people associate with HKT however the lyrics themselves are not like them at all..... Definitely not an HKT song.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. trxsh

trxsh Member

I really disagree, as I said on the last page, mostly it's because of the lyrics. Not only the "phermone girl", but even the "coquettish" (adj: behaving in such a way as to suggest a playful sexual attraction). I think it's slightly mature for HKT.

14. ClaudiaWM

ClaudiaWM Kenkyuusei

jurinakah.jpg
    Jurina and Sae??

SKE.jpg

some SKE members in Oasis21.

probably filming for 17th's PV??

Attached Files:

15. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
  16. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

It still looks great imo! So glad that Gorisa is making an appearance too! Can't wait for Miyuki to perform it one day.

17. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    http://akb48-daily.blogspot.com/2015/03/nmb48-and-ske48-perform-on-music-hour.html
    I'm sure she wont anytime soon, especially not on tv - though this does kinda play to her personality. I'm sure she was only left out because of the whole "competition" aspect --- so it wouldnt make sense to have her do promotion for it.

18. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

I know but the whole look and concept of the song is so Miyuki! Miyuki is literally the definition of the word Coquettish!

19. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Gorisa is going to be in it? Oh my gosh, YES!! She also got to center a Team S stage last week. I hope these are the shapes of things to come :D

20. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Dasu also coquettish girl, so they don't really need milky lol