The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Sisi

Sisi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chensi
    Yes.
    I had this idea for some time now, when jkt started auditions for 4th generation.

I find that 4 teams it's already much, so 5 teams ...

2. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    xD so funny.

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    So SOT and JOT are in a "fill in your team as quick as possible" competition at the moment? :lol:

4. Oranges

Oranges Kenkyuusei

I'm excited for 5th gen! I really it hope it leads to Team 42 (led by WuZhe of course!).
    4th gen favorites? There's too many already haha. Dansan, Mingyun, Xinran... I'm not gonna end up with one favorite

5. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
  6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    What did she do again?

7. Sisi

Sisi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chensi
    She updated an old account Weibo

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    What's the reason for her graduation?

9. Sisi

Sisi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chensi
    Wait and see, it's not official yet.

10. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    She's been talking to people in the comments too.

Maomao wasn't in the last stage and came out at the end and apologized, looks like she'll be punished. Momo was hospitalized too probably from stress over this. SII >...<
    http://snh48.info/2015/03/6528/

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Eeeehhh?? I hope they won't give her a punishment or whatsoever, she suffered enough

12. Hedonist

Hedonist Kenkyuusei

If you are talking about MaoMao's punishment, if they don't punish her then they should reinstate Zhehan. But its more than likely they will, as it makes no logical sense for them to punish certain members and not others. Mo Han is captain after all, and SII has been through so much, she probably takes the burden on it all seriously as most captains do. However, as captain but she cannot be completely be responsible for everyone's actions, she can only do so much. It seems like SNH is pushing to girls hard...but when you are trying to make SNH happen, you gotta push and work as hard as possible. (I am so over girls dating, I don't mind, plus its not like she got caught leaving his home nor engaged in PDA)

But their dedication and they ambition reminds of of AKB at the start, its inspiring and like the underdog you want them to win. I want them to overcome this, and they will, its admirable their passion. I just hope MaoMao won't graduate because of this. But now it appears they will acknowledge they are more scrutinised than ever, and I hope they will wear face masks more often if they are gonna do the dating stuff.

13. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
  14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^
    In my phone, the img appear to be removed??

Thank you for reminding me that SOT dislike any form of rule breaking and thus going to punish anyone even their Election winner (tbh this is one of the many reason why i like SNH. Rules are rules)
    If the girls are going to date someone, i hope they choose the long distance relationship type rather than going out to meet and date together (Dating is ok but make sure you fake your meeting as somekind of a friendly meet up, girls!)

15. Sisi

Sisi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chensi
    Maomao has some nerve to go out with her fan boyfriend , 2-3 days after Wu Zhehan's scandal. :gavel:

She did not even been afraid after this scandal.:hmm:

16. Oranges

Oranges Kenkyuusei

Dude we get it, you don't like Li Yuqi.

But you are acting like she's this horrible person because of all of this. She's not. It's just a thing that happened and it sucks for her, for people that are fans of her and fans of SNH48 in general. Plus, there's way more important things in the world to get worked up over.

Just take a step back and realize that any idol in any idol group could end up going through the same thing one day.

17. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

LMAO
    she can likes whoever she wants. Too bad for that friend of his that inlove with Yuqi, but too bad that heart can't follow as one desire.
    The only thing that I have a problem is her boyfriend seems like a player according to all this info...now I'm worried.

18. Sisi

Sisi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chensi
    I was already get on with it.
    I have always supported all members of the 1st generation but yesterday there has been a break. <3:gavel:

I have the right to criticize his behavior in recent events, especially after Wu Zhehan's punishment, she never thought this could happen to her ? :fp:
    I never said that she had no right to love someone:mail:, but getting caught flagrantly 2-3 days afters Wu Zhehan :hehe:
    Already Renren's scandal was not easy to manage, now a second, at this rate Mohan....

Brief, she should have been more careful. :fear:

Maomao was quite present in a lot of song, more than Renren,
    she was part in team SII with voices "strong", it will be hard to replace her.:huh:

19. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

they of course need to apply the standards consistently otherewise the standards become a joke...fans get aggreived..and SNH reputation harmed..especially for a new group.

What they can do is implement a penalty system..such as two strikes you are out. 1st transgression..so long as not too bad..you get demoted and do 100 days community work..ie. PR..but genuine helping with the poor down and out...which rebuilds their reputation..that of SNH and also brings attention China sicial poblems needing attention.

something like that....taking a negative situation and creating positives..

20. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

NAH...From what I know, CHinese fans taken pretty well with the dating news. s...
    tons of fans leaving encourage comment to Li YuQi.
    China idol (and even Chinese industry) isn't like Japan. Dating scandal doesn't bring an idol a bad reputation whatsoever. Yes, some fans may get upset cuz their oshi (like Kpop fans) are dating blah blah, but unlike Japan Idol have this image of Idol must be untaint--Taiwan/China doesn't.
    In contrast, the penalty system (threaten being kick out and such) may give SNH48 more bad reputation and press in media/ public and lead more discussion than it is supposed to be LOL CUZ this concept NEVER EVER happen in their industry. I dont want SNH48 making a big headline is becuz of this shit :yikes:

The two things that I want SNH48 to abandoned with "48 branded" are bikinis mv and ridiculous punishment for girls that are dating. I hate this the most about 48 branded (and gravures..). I do like 48 concept since they have alot of fun events (like election, request hour, handshake etc), but SNH48 management doesn't need to follow this shit in China. I'm surprise that Chinese government haven't banned Ponytail to Shushu mv with bikini LOL (I guess they are lucky that they aren't popular with the public yet; if not, this kind of MV may get censorship by authority).
    I would prefer the mems to hide their relationship (for the sake to built their fanbase), but incase it get discover, I hope the management didn't act like Japan management did it be4. For me, if mems get caught, I prefer them to stay low for couple months be4 making a comeback (like Kpop idols)--their real fans will stay for them or even reducing mems monthly fees. That is more better for their brand. I want my Wanwan to date if she finds the right guy and I dont want this system stopping her from happiness and at the same time able to do her favorite job.