“A message from Akicha fans in Japan”

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Akicha fan in J, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Akicha fan in J

Akicha fan in J Kenkyuusei

Hi, Teman-teman kita di Indonesia.

I am a Takajo-Akicha-Aki fan in Japan.

As you know Akicha has been transferred to JKT48.

To be honest, it was very shocking, but this is Akicha’s great challenge by her own decision.
    She is saying she wants to be a part JKT48 as a member, not like an expat from Japan, even she is feeling her responsibility for transferring her experiences to JKT48 members to be better and bigger idols.

Now, many of us decided to support her more passionately, and support JKT48 as well as Akicha. To support JKT48, we are trying to be your friend. For example, Akicha has just started studying bahasa Indonesia, then, the textbook she bought sold out at Amazon Japan in 2 days, and hardly found book stores in Japan.

Not only language, we need to know more about Indonesia and the culture. One of our concerns is Akicha and we may misbehave because of the lack of basic understanding of your culture. Please help and educate us, and if you have question about Akicha, let us know, we will answer back as much as possible.

Your warm welcome has already made us surprised and delighted. “mari berteman!”

2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Thanks for sharing! We'll sure miss her in Japan, but hopefully, as I said earlier, she can do well in Indonesia!

3. vox1

vox1 Kenkyuusei

Hi, Salam perkenalan .. 拝啓

It is nice to hear that Akicha fans in Japan and other countries decided to support her more passionately, and support JKT48 as well.
    Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu [bow]

First, a brief Introduce to our country

Indonesia is a big country, with approx. 250 mil people (twice from Japan population) and we have 5 big Islands (Sumatra, Java, Kalimantan (Borneo), Sulawesi (Celebes), West Papua) and approx. 17.000 small islands.
    Jakarta is our capital and located in Java.
    Famous island among Japanese mainly Bali, 1200 km east from Jakarta.
    We have only 2 season, Wet and Dry.
    We have now 33 province (prefektur in Japan).
    We have many traditional cultures and varieties.
    Our major religion is Muslim, then Christian, Hindu, Buddha and Konfusian.

Now I will try to explain by detail,

Jakarta is a Metropole so you don't have to worry for things like food, fashion .. etc.
    First she must adapt maybe is the season, since it would be warm (actually now is hot) for her.
    Then Jakarta City is also a Special Province and surrounded by 2 bigger Province, which is Banten and West Java. Why I mention this 2 Province is because some JKT48 member is living and studying in this 2 province, like the city of Tangerang (Banten) and Bandung (Capital of West Java).
    We have traditional cultures in Jakarta called Betawi and many more ..
    Pop Culture is acceptable here but not like Japan (I will explain later or someone..?) [whew]

I think that's enough for now .. will try to explain later on :)

I'm sorry that my Oshi is Yukirin, but I've also noticed Akicha since they are together in 'French Kiss' sub-unit. (Maybe I will Oshi her in JKT48 section .. who knows [hehe] ) and yes I have plenty questions about her concerning her 'transfer' to JKT48.

!! GO YUKIRIN !!

4. leoniczala

leoniczala Kenkyuusei

Telll her, when she came to Jakarta, try one of our best exotic food called "Ayam Penyet+lombok 5", n our exotic herbal drink called "Ice Sinom", Wonderful taste of Indonesia :^O^: :^O^:

5. vox1

vox1 Kenkyuusei

Now for my questions , these are still confused me until now :

1. Since 'iseki' mean 'transfered' , so Akicha and Harusan would stay more than a year in JKT48?

2. IDK if it would held a 2013 Senbatsu (you know Aki-p.. ) because if it still have a Senbatsu, so they will both JKT48 Representative .. is it?

3. As for Akicha as the 'center' for Under Girls .. I've read some opinions that this year Under Girls is a strong one ... Paruru is there, Milky also .. and "Nante Bohemian' IMO is a good song (and wonderful PV also). Does it mean that Akicha must fly 'here and there'? She must prepare a lot of energy then ..

well that's all for now ... looking forward to see Akicha and Harusan arrival in Jakarta and perform since Day-1 in JKT48 official theater and gain more fans.

!! GO YUKIRIN !!

6. Akicha fan in J

Teman in Indonesia

Thank you for your response.

Vox1,

Regarding your questions, to be honest, nothing is announced
    nor answered by AKB office.

She will LIVE in Indonesia and play her role as a JKT member,
    not “Flying here and there as a guest member from Japan”.

But we don’t know when, how long, about SENBATSU, what to do with
    her extra activities in French Kiss…Nothing.

We are also frustrated with the lack of information.

One thing I would like to tell you is, the majority of Akicha fans here have decided
    to support Akicha as a JKT member as well as JKT48 with full respect for
    her strong determination.

We will l miss the chances to watch her on TV, on stage, hand -shake sessions…
    but since she is so motivated to be a JKT member, we want to back up her success
    in Indonesia together with JKT 48.

I will keep update about her transfer information here.

Keep in touch.

7. vox1

vox1 Kenkyuusei

@Akich fan in J ..

much appreciated, Thank you very much [bow] ... I hope they release fresh information soon.

not too worry much, since Ayana (Achan) is fluent in Japanese and she is Muslim as her father is Arab-Indonesian , I am sure that she could teach many things for Akicha and Harusan.

!! GO YUKIRIN !!

8. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Hello Akicha fans in Japan :D

I read that Togasaki-san says that the transfer students will start their transfer at the end of the year for both JKT and SNH. Is that true ?

9. Akicha fan in J

Hi.

It's is true that the announcement was done, but many fans here are skeptical.

AKB office has been saying "transafer to JKT(ISEKI)", and today he said "Study abroad (RYUUGAKU),"and they have never explained what the difference between these two terms,
    or how they actually play the role as a member, not a word...

As the nature of a long time AKB fan, we don't trust what the AKB office says...:)

One thing sure is Akicha is now so motivated to go to Indonesia, that's pretty much f everything.

I am sorry that I can't give you any solid information, for now.

10. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

^ Naah, it's pretty much a solid information coming from you [clap] . Thanks for the information [bow]

Anyway, I've noticed that some Japanese deemed Melody's G+ post with : "Hey Sweety Milky" a little bit rude. This is perhaps a culture specific issues whereas "Hey" in Indonesia meant as sweet sounded "Hi" in English and not "Hoi" in Japanese. :D

Akicha fans in Japan, Please do tell us if there is any other culture specific issues risen up to the surface as what already said here by @SaidEkek39

https://twitter.com/AKB48WrapUp/status/ ... 4958151680

====

Anyway, I think this discussion should be merged up with the general discussion thread [think]

11. Akicha fan in J

12. Akicha fan in J

13. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

She looks so sparkling there :inlove:

14. Akicha fan in J

15. redranger48

redranger48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Hello Akicha Fan in Japan..
    Kinda read your tweet a minute ago or so.

If you need some help you can post here we can sure help as good as we can

16. Akicha fan in J

Thanks. Great.

I guess what I am trying to do is to establish a communication channel
    between Akicha fans in Indonesia and fans in Japan who are willing to learn
    about Indonesia her culture, sure the majority of Akicha fans have started to learn
    about JKT48 members.

**For details, please have a look at my first post here. and I am not the only one, there are
    many J fans, like guys in2ch.net.

If I can ask you a favor. please spread the message/information I have sent/will send to
    your buddies in Indonesia, by re-tweeting and/or by using Google+(my G+ id is takumiRB)
    That's one thing I really don't know how.

I am afraid I ask you too much, but I really hope this could be a good start of so many good things.

terima kasih

17. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Hello, I tried to find your twitter page (AkichaFIJ) but twitter says they couldn't find the intended page :(

I think we could use S48 as some kind of English-based communication channel. You could relay the messages from 2ch in here so that we could help with the questions about Indonesian culture. I'm also paying attention to the thread in 2ch *the JKT48/TPE48 thread* , so I could also helped by writing it in here and have Tokyo Pop helping relayed the writing to 2ch.

But unfortunately, since my Japanese is kinda limited, sometimes I simply can't understand the topic being questioned by 2ch members, sorry :D

So having you and Tokyo Pop here could really helped in relaying information between fans. If there are any questions , please , ask it here so that we could also help :D

I'll try to compile a bit about basic Indonesia culture and how to behave ala Indonesian :

Shoes
    There's not much difference between Indonesia and Japan in this case. Whenever you enter a house, take off your shoes. Having your shoes on while entering a house could be considered rude (the same, right ?) ;)

Fashion
    Avant garde fashion is an uncommon occurrence in Indonesia. So wear anything too flashy will of course made you the center of public attention :D

Gestures
    Avoid placing your hand on your hip while you're talking. It's considered extremely rude.

Always use your right hand when receiving or giving items.

Women tends to hold hands at each other while walking/strolling, but this is not a sign of romantic feeling. So I hope Akicha and Harusan wouldn't get surprised if one of the girls hold their hands while walking together so tight it might looks like they're romantically in love :D

Well that's some of it :D

ADDED :

I noticed someone asked over 2ch :

"What if they eat pork and drink while in Ramadhan month (Fasting Month for Muslim) ? Will the Muslim members angry with them ?"

something like that :D

It's okay for Harusan and Akicha to eat and drink anything they like while in Ramadhan month as long as there's no malice intention in doing that.

For an example, while in between performing , Akicha and Harusan felt thirsty, it's okay to drink behind the fasting members. Or if in any condition they will have to drink in front of the fasting members, one simple "Sorry.." (in Indonesia : "Maaf ya.." or "Gomen ne.." in Japanese ) before drinking will be tolerated very well.

[This step is optional] While one hand holding the drinking cup, the other hand cover the drinking gesture when you're drinking the water to show more nice gestures and indicated that there's no malice intention in doing that (This is optional and actually rarely done by my girlfriend whom religion is Catholic :D -I'm a Muslim by the way)

As for eating, Akicha and Harusan could simply go to any restaurant they want, they keep the stores open. And if in any case they would like to eat while being together with the Muslim members, I think it's still okay although many Christian and Catholic members in JKT48 usually doesn't eat while the Muslim members fasting to show respect and also dieting at the same time :D . Melody once noted how the Muslim members amazed with their Christian and Catholic friends for rejecting any kind of offer to go eat first by the Muslim members.

In many instance, Indonesian fans could also see Stella (Christian) woke up at Suhoor time (the preparation time before fasting, around 3AM-4AM in the morning GMT+7) and tell the fans via Twitter to get ready for Suhoor :D . So the inter-faith relation in Indonesia is pretty good at some part.

As usual, there's a black shade in inter-faith relation in Indonesia, just like what the international media always reported. There's always another side of a coin ;) , but this sensitive topic is not the main topic this time so we can save it for another time in another topic.

Anyway, I don't eat pork but pork is available widely in Jakarta, so if Harusan and Akicha ever missed the taste of pork, they can find it easily around Jakarta. No worries about that ;)

18. Anggielin

Anggielin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    joeriko
    Yaps agree Jakarta have a lot of Japanese Restaurant so Akicha and HaruSan don't have to worry about food

19. Akicha fan in J

Regarding my Twitter Account, please try this:https://twitter.com/AkichaIFIJ

For further mutual communication, we better find out the environment....I have not come up with a good idea, though.

Thank you for telling us the info about Indonesia culture, really informative.
    Like you said, we also take off shoes when you enter a house....some similarities and some differences..interesting.

I will feed back the info to J fans, and hope Akicha and Harugon learn from it somehow.

20. Anggielin

Anggielin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    joeriko
    Related to Angga post considering most of Indonesian people are Muslim and some of JKT48 member also muslim which we have a 5 time prayer in one day it’s kind a nice attention and affection from Akicha and HaruSan to remind them to pray :) :) :)