1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

≒JOY (Nearly Equal Joy / ニアリーイコールジョイ)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by FlowingColors, Mar 29, 2022.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

@fatrain Thank you, I added it to the main post.

3. Rushy

Rushy Kenkyuusei

Documentary of ≒JOY EP1 Aida Jurii:

Episodes about the other members will follow daily!

• Like Like x 2
  4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Documentary of ≒JOY EP1, Amano Konoa

5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The full first episode of the Documentary of ≒JOY has now been uploaded to the group's official channel:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  6. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Did I miss out on some info ?
    Noticed it in some earlier clips and was also watching Ep1 : Renon Esumi 江角怜音.

Her entry announcement and phototaking was on the same day ( 12th Feb , same as the first batch that took on that day while others took on 19th Feb )
    From the table's conversation, the other members know she exist but dun noe how she looked like.
    Was wondering if she was unable to appear on that announcement date at final audition ( 30th Jan ), thus this one to one session with Sasshi or ....

Last edited: May 31, 2022
  7. Rushy

Rushy Kenkyuusei

Yeah after the final audition Sasshi said that some of the candidates hadn't been able to attend due to isolating. There's a scene of what looks like Renon doing a remote audition in the episode 0 documentary.

8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another Episode 1 video (so presumably that first video was only the first part):

• Like Like x 3
  9. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    The documentary title is ‘12通りの伝説’ or ‘legend of the 12 roads’ (I'd totally play that game btw) so presumably the full completed thing will cover everyone, they're just releasing it in easily digestible parts.

10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Next part:

• Like Like x 2
  11. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ wow, didn't know that Fukuyama Moeka had a hearing impairment.
    at 11 min mark Sasshi takes off her mask so Moeka could read her lips and understand her better.

12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I didn't know either, and for me late yesterday that was a particularly interesting fact to discover as early today I had an online talk scheduled with her! As Moeka was (and still is) my early favourite in the group, when the talk tickets went on sale I bought 5 to give me the opportunity of a reasonably long chat with her, seeing as 5 tickets had only given me about 45 seconds with Mirinya of =LOVE a few months ago.

There have been a few occasions in online talks when idols have struggled somewhat to understand my attempts at Japanese, and hearing this news about Moeka made me feel rather anxious if it meant she'd be relying on reading my lips. I don't normally bother with message boards but this time I quickly produced one on A4 paper with messages in Japanese saying that I'm from England, she's very 'kawaii' and my best wishes for the group's future success.

So this morning I opened the Fortune Meets app and I went very quickly and painlessly through the ID check to find myself only 6th in the queue, so I didn't have long to wait to speak with her. When she appeared I started with 'Konnichiwa Moeka-chan' and I then read out my messages one by one as clearly as I could. I could see that she was reading my board as I was speaking so hopefully it helped. I then said (in Japanese) that I watched the documentary yesterday and she gave an excited reaction, saying something that I couldn't understand. Seeing as I couldn't understand her she then asked me in rather broken English something like 'Did you comment?' I still didn't properly understand her so I just said 'yes' which she was pleased about. I assume she meant YouTube comments so I'd better go and leave one now!

I'm sure by now I'd had more than 45 seconds with her and there was still no warning of the session finishing, and I really didn't know what else to say! I therefore said that I was a fan of =LOVE and I'll support her group but this time I don't think she completely understood me? Still no sign of the end so I then just said in English that she's very lovely and I hoped she and the group could visit London, more in hope than expectation that she could understand me lol, but now the warning of the end had appeared so we both waved 'bye bye' and that was it.

I'm sure I had over a minute with her, probably about 75 seconds, so if I'd known that I'd have prepared more to say to her in Japanese! But no matter, it was great to talk with her, she's definitely very pretty and her eyes really are her best feature IMO. She did seem a little nervous which is very understandable but I'll certainly follow her very closely in future as the group develops.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The 4th (and final?) part of episode 1 of the documentary:

• Like Like x 3
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ≒JOY new member!
    Aimi Ozawa l, a former Last Idol contestant
    Source

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  17. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    So it's True !
    That pic where Sasshi shown and then taken out indicated one more member !
    & she's scouted directly by Sasshi rather than the audition.

[​IMG]

Whoa :)
    & I really mean WOW ....
    as we go back in time, at this moment, when She noticed Sasshi in the audience, she didnt expect that later she will be meeting Sasshi for her future.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...akb-5th-generation.1108/page-985#post-1760874

and since we reach this back in time, lets go back to 2018's Sasshi's concert where she actually brought up the fact that Aimi was with the idols section and that she became idol due to Sasshi

~26:42

and of course ... the final back in time journey where we see Aimi as a fan of Sasshi

[​IMG]

Fate & Time moves in a peculiar way indeed [hehe]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  18. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Gosh nice haha a Little Part of me hoped for Moechans return:oops:

19. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Would be interesting to know why she is added to NearJoy instead of =LOVE, getting the group back to 12 members. With ~4,5 years of experience (only a few months shorter than the "first gen" members) she would have fitted pretty good imo.

But anyways, congratualtions and welcome! Let's wish for a bright future, for her and the group. :blush:

If Sasshi went out of her way, adding a 13th member to a group, maybe we can get a new 12th member *cough* YAHAGI MOEKA for =LOVE :^O^: Sasshi, onegaishimasu:worthy:

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    According to the chinese subtitles, Sasshi's goal for ≒JOY is to form a group that sings well and since the overall level for ≒JOY is good, adding an experienced personnel will motivate the group and increase the base level of performance higher.

Sasshi actually met with Last Idol's management but due to the timing of Last Idol's graduation schedule and the timing of ≒JOY's final audition, she had to give up the chance.

But at the Graduation concert, she really find it a waste to let go, considering Aimi's vocie is so distinctive even among singing in group, Sasshi knows she'll regret if she lets go of this moment and decided to approach her after the concert.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2