1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

大人 AKB48: Looking for New Members Age 30+

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Under The Ribbon, Mar 5, 2014.

1. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

Yuko is close to 30 anyways :p they should just get her to do it :D

2. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    ZIP! + PON! March 5th

if the video does not show watch the video here

As posted at the AKB48 Official channel

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    lol. most hilarious comment in this thread :XD:

but I read no upper age limit? so do you mean a 60's grandmom is also be able to join if she is able to do all the activity? AKS, you're genius! :lol:

back to topic. I think it is a bit awkward for mature women to sing idolish-cutesy song, isn't it? I hope they get songs for themselves that fit their image

4. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    I'll never get tired of the new ideas management comes up with. Of course I'd love to see Meetan or Nonti but I'm not counting on it, I'm sure Meetan's busy and I'm not sure Nonti would be into the "motherly" image that it seems they want. Honestly it seems like it could be a cute ad campaign and might be a way to get older women interested in AKB. Maybe testing the market to see if something like SDN could be viable again...? [nod]

5. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
  6. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

This is simply the BEST news. I was a huge pucchi-moni fan back in the day and I'll be endlessly amused if everything comes full circle in my idol fandoms. :awesome:

7. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Yessss this news has made today so good. I can't see her NOT making it now! It's such a smart marketing move, old MM fans may be curious to see how she performs and the like. :D

8. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    I want her to win...the best news ever and will def make huge buzz if she wins

9. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Awesome news ! I really hope she makes it, she's a good performer (if I remember well)

10. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Oh I didn't see this before. Haha! I really hope she tries out XD I love her manga, it's wonderful. I have a recording somewhere of her singing "Smile" or maybe "Myself" from Full Moon wo Sagashite... she's not horrible.

11. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Ahhhhh, I knew that name was familiar. I once had a subscription to Ribon and I probably still have my copies of kamikaze kaitou jeanne somewhere. I loved the music from Full Moon, too. Yes, I'm perpetually a 12 year-old girl. NO SHAME.

If Otona48 were comprised of former H!P members, Aikawa Nanase, some shoujo mangaka, Fukakyon, and maybe a few sailormoon seiyuu, it would be like one superb recreation of my teenage years. :cute:

12. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    I hope Ichii Sayaka gets it, I love her in Momusu, and I'm happy to see her again being active at least in AKB48. If she will not win it, I just hope Kintaro will LOL ;)

13. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Ahaha I didn't pay attention to this before but I figured I'd check out the thread.

LOL at Tanemura's tweet... haha she's my favorite mangaka from way back. love her work.
    I know I used to have files for her singing some of the Full Moon songs but I am afraid I lost them when my old iPod died. =( (Would be great if someone could link me to them somehow.) I wonder if she really did try out? I know she's a big fan of idols.

Regarding Ichii Sayaka... I think that'd be amazing if she got in XD I mean, for one, it'd be good publicity. And maybe it'll make some "intolerant" fans of MM or AKB or whatever at least stop hating on the other fandom -__- (I totally get if you're not into one or the other but the "fans" that blindly hate just because it's something different, can't stand them.)

But I wonder if they'll really pick someone who is famous already, or if they'll pick some random person. A famous person of some kind would certainly be better publicity but who knows what'll happen. It's interesting to think about anyway.

14. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Ichii Sayaka had one of, if not the, shortest tenures in MM of any member. If anyone could do this with no hard feelings from either fandom, it's her

15. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

my momusu standards, her stint in the group was RIDICULOUSLY short. i think this would be good for her! she has a nice, smooth singing voice and i think she'd vibe with AKB's silly songs as well as their mature ones. also, it'd be a great way to unite the fandoms a little, like others have said. my dream? her performing a classic momusu hit or two for old times sake in the theater :cute:

16. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

Looks like the fans have already decided the winner. xD

17. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    Okay I'm a bit late on this but HELL YES to Ichii Sayaka! I remember reading something where she mentioned that her daughter loves AKB, so it makes some sense that she'd try out. It would be great publicity, and she has a nice voice and some experience with the idol world already. Now I'm going to be disappointed if it's not her, haha. It would be such a fun collision of the groups and, as others have said, she's been out of Momusu for so long that I can't see fans getting too upset about it. Get it Kaasan!

18. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

19. higex66

higex66 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    I wish Ishiguro Aya auditioned instead of Ichii Sayaka. She's an orginal morning musume member and her husband performed at the first AKB kouhaku.

20. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Ichii Sayaka seems to be an outcast of MM and Up Front agency. She's actually apparently (wiki) not with Up Front anymore.

That being said, I'm all for her making it. I remember she appeared with her daughter (AKB fan) in a Naruhodo HS special. Still looks incredibly cute too.