大人 AKB48: Looking for New Members Age 30+

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Under The Ribbon, Mar 5, 2014.

1. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    Kind of related Hello Project stuff, feel free to ignore:
    Actually quite a few of the past members aren't with Up-Front anymore (nine members I think?), including Ishiguro Aya, who hasn't been for a long time. However she still seems to be on good terms with them and the members who stuck around longer. She's been in blog photos with the other girls at a number of events and even performed as a guest at the New Year's Eve concert that they did at the end of 2013, so I think she's still too connected to UF to audition for something like this. Ichii Sayaka, as far as I can remember, hasn't had any connection to the agency in quite some time. I'd say the black sheep though would be Fukuda Asuka... but that's another story. Of all of the past H!P members, Sayaka does seem to be the perfect candidate. I mean I obviously love AKB but even I'd feel a little betrayed if it were certain other members, but this I just think would be awesome.
    I have to say that I hope Kintaro doesn't win. I mean she's funny but that joke's getting old. Plus it kind of seems like this campaign is aimed at mothers, so she doesn't really fit the image unless they want to go with something comedic.

Edit for below- Sorry, I didn't mean Fukuda Asuka should audition (and I'm sure she wouldn't be interested anyway), I just meant that if HP has any "black sheep" it's her (it was kind of a throwaway comment anyway). I mean she left after four singles and disappeared, for reasons that have been vaguely hinted at. Sayaka stuck around twice as long and was even in a very popular subgroup, so I feel like she was well-known enough to make this a cool opportunity without having enough history to anger fans.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  2. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

^
    Fukuda Asuka isn't even 30 though. XD

---
    I'm not sure who or what kind of person I want to win... It'd be kinda cool if a not-famous person won, but maybe more interesting if a famous person did win. Ichii Sayaka would be cool, probably the most interesting candidate, but who knows. lol

3. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

4. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

5. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    It's the reverse, they are reporting Kintaro failed the last round of audition.

6. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

:lol: It's okay, I hope she's a good sport. My money is on the seiyuu and the former MM member.

7. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

8. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
  9. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Maybe they don't want women who have been too prominent in the entertainment field previously?

10. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Maybe they don't want people who were already very prominent, but that makes me wonder why there were so many prominent figures in the finals. Surely they were at least considering them, so it just makes me wonder, you know?

Anyway I guess we'll see when the time comes if they picked a famous person or not.

11. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

I think choosing a woman who has already been in the music business kind of ruins the idea of a 'normal' housewife becoming a glamorous AKB48 member for a while. Nevertheless, I hope they gave everyone an equal chance regardless of them being famous or not.

12. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Finally the winner!

Tsukamoto Mariko. 37 years old. She has two children

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2018
  13. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Wow she's good looking and has the voice of a 20yo. Can't wait to see more (even if we won't see a lot of her)

14. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    She's simply beautiful, and doesn't look and sound that old too. I expect to see a lot more of her. :)

15. tengoku

tengoku Kenkyuusei

more pics

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

she's really pretty :)

16. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Wow, I must completely out of tune with everyone. I think that she looks and sounds more like someone in their fourties... Of course, she's "Arafo", so it's not too far off.

Don't get me wrong; she's pretty... but she definitely looks her age... which is kinda of strange here in Japan. Her speaking voice actually reminds me of KyonKyon.

Anyhows, since they chose her over Ichii, I hope that she's equally, if not more, talented.

17. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Otona AKB event video by Oricon

if the video does not show watch the video here

Otona AKB event video by MAiDiGiTV

Otona AKB event video by TNS

Otona AKB event video by JIJIPRESS

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  18. Kaze211

Kaze211 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
  19. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    ^ Unbelievable. It didn't state that she'll appear in the commercial which is I think the most important part of it. :hmm:

20. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member