1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert 11th Year Birthday Live

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by cryspower, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    The gen lives must have been super enjoyable. I can't wait to see clip with the fan chants. How I have missed those in the live concerts.

Cheers!

2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

They haven't performed Boku wa Boku wo that much so it was a nice touch. They're all elegant and so beautiful.
    Such a different atmosphere now with 3rd gen. Well, probably because they're the seniors now.

I wonder if they'll perform the new single tomorrow, for the encore perhaps.
    And since only 5th gen got a new song, it means there will be 3 other units.

Btw, RIRIA :lol: - - the best!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    That Koko Ni Wa Nai Mono performance on day 1... My heart was breaking... TT____TT

• Like Like x 1
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Things I can remember about the 3rd Gen concert yesterday...
    1. Elegance. They really have become Nogizaka.
    2. No intro video? Hunh? All business from this bunch.
    3. Orchestral version of Sanbanme doesn't hit the same.
    4. Didn't realize they organized the units in age until it was pointed out.
    5. This was a really good set list with the likes of Shitto no Kenri, Shortcut, etc.
    6. Mukai need more guiar lessons
    7. A single generation Setei Ondo? How peculiar but the song always works for me.
    8. The Manatsu dedicated songs! O how underrated that Wakaregiwa song is. And did it make me cry. Yes.
    9. That second encore a full version Sanbanme!
    3期生大好き!

I forgot to mention Atonomatsuri from 4th Gen concert. I was surprised they got to do that. For the encore even!

• Like Like x 1
  5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    3ki concert is super nice!! 2 years ago I was mesmerized by their 9th year BDL. This time round they continue to top themselves and become even more polished.

3ki shows their callibre in dance, vocal and stage presence, but the production team also put more effort overall (even the camera work is better), e.g. compared to 5ki concert which is more plain in comparison.

I especially love the orchestral arrangement with the virtual background in the beginning. Such an elegant Nogizaka that I love.
    And the fanchant makes it double better. The energy level of this concert is over the top.

• Like Like x 2
  6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    It’s Summer Tour all over again lol with sakanatachi no love song manatsu unit adding kuromi as the mantis

7. yaya

yaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I love nogizaka46
    11th BDL is great!!

8. pjsinc

pjsinc Kenkyuusei

Last of he 1st gens to graduate and she only got couple of audio messages from previous members? I'm really disappointed...

9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yeah, we need all 33 of her genmates to give a speech at least 5 minutes each from them.

• Like Like x 1
  10. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Manatsu is the main character for her grad live, making other og members appear are the worst thing to do. And we already got that last year, if you want that then it should be on reunion live instead.

Anyway it was fun, Manatsu deserves her title as one of nogi main variety members because she know how to play around with the setlist. Also all the camera fan services must be Manatsu work requesting them to do it, the last ManaHara. Great roller coaster of emotion and great end for the 2nd captain.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

[​IMG][​IMG]
    +Ikuta was also there just left before the end, she is busy with her musical.

• Like Like x 7
  12. Shima-can

Shima-can Kenkyuusei

Really, Asuka did not appear until the very last moment

13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Did the OG buy ticket like fans to watch the concert or they can watch it for free, something like get an invitation to the concert?

15. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I would hope they get in free. It would be shitty if they have to pay.

• Like Like x 1
  16. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    It's probably by invitation so it should be free and probably they are given a staff pass or similar option. They probably were seated at press or vip areas , and not with the public.
    And they get to access the backstage areas

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Members can even ask for some free tickets to invite their family/friends so the ex members getting free tickets from management are simple task,also the same thing for others in sakamichi group if they asked their manager. Seats are depends on what they prefer but mostly it's at the vip area so it doesn't bother them and the fans.
    Invited friends/family or guests (like their outside job co worker) usually have their own area too.
    Of course, there will also some case where some members might want to purchase it themselves and be seated around the fans but it rarely happen.

18. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

imagine if nanamin are standing behind you for the ticket ..
    and in the ota and fan ......lol
    its for easy management i guess .

• Like Like x 2
  19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Okay. I had a good night's sleep, but now I don't remember it at all. Was it all a dream?
    1. I had logged in and found a VTR playing. It featured mantis Kuromi! Is this the kagenara? Then it ended abruptly! What was it I had just watched?!?!?
    2. Seifuku no Mannequin had the original choreo
    3. The rehashed the Sekanatachi no Love Song with praying mantis Kuromi! Nice!
    4. Was that Kaz?
    5. I can't remember if Ikuta had a bit of narration there!
    6. Triple encore!
    Yeah. That's all I remember. Thanks Manatsu!

20. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yeah Kaz and Ikuchan both had recorded narrations. if i remember correctly, Ikuchan also did describe that they were very close.
    longest was probably Reika who said she was reluctant at first to pass the captaincy to Manatsu because of they weren't far apart in age and that Manatsu may not stay for long enough neither

• Like Like x 1