1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

2017 Senbatsu Election Predictions/Hopes/Dreams & Etc

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by x_AozoraKataomoi_x, Dec 12, 2016.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

No need to apologize.

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Actually I don't think I posted my hopes for this year's elections yet. So I'll do it now :blush:

• Mayuyu ranking first. I want her to get another solo center single. I feel like if she doesn't win, she will wait until graduation to get another center... since management doesn't seem to care about giving any more spotlight to Mayuyu or Yukirin now (well, for Yukirin it's been like this since long before).
    • Sakura top 3. Hopefully! Nothing against Jurina but it would make things exciting considering Mayuyu/Sasshi probably won't participate next year. Sakura beating Jurina would create a rivalry. and since Sakura didn't surpass anyone last year, it would be good for her self-confidence if she can do it now.
    • The 2 free spots in the Kami 7: I hope these will go to Yuihan, and the other one... idk I personally wish Mirurun but it's not very likely. So, Kitarie?
    • Mirurun in top 10! RISE!
    • Between AKB members who ranked out of senbatsu last year, I hope these ones rank in senbatsu: Renacchi, Kojimako, Kuranoo Narumi (Team 8).
    • Members I want to see ranking for the first time: Yamada Nanami and Okabe Rin, and more Team 8 girls! also Kubo Satone ranking would be nice, or Rei!
    • More NMB girls ranking because I feel bad for them without Sayanee there. Girls like Yuuri, Riripon etc. should rank up!
    • Some AKB theater girls ranking would be nice... I quite like Abe Maria, she really improve a lot the past years. Sakkii is nice too. Nattsun and Kayoyon too.

That's all :> There are some members that I rather not see rank up (or not rank for the first time) but I'll be nice and keep this thread peaceful <3

3. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    My hope now:
    • Sakura top 3 (chance: 20%)
    • Sasshi still number 1 (chance: 99%)
    • Miion top 7 (chance: 70%)
    • Shiichan rank in (chance: 50%)
    • Renacchi rank down or lose votes (take that! Fufu ...)
    • 10-12 AKB's members in senbatsu (chance: 70%)
    • Three or four Team 8's members rank in
    • Macharin rank in (hopeful)

4. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Hopes:
    Miion or Naachan outrank Jurina or Sakura. This would just be amazing and would represent AKB's supremacy over sister groups. Honestly would love to see Miion and Naachan's reactions to doing well again.
    Mayuyu wins. Again, AKB>SG. Also, I just want things to shake up.
    Mirurun jumps into Kami-7. It's a good replacement for Sayanee and a great thing for Annin ;)
    So my ideal Kami-7 is:
    1. Mayuyu
    2. Sasshi
    3. Miion
    4. Jurina
    5. Naachan
    6. Sakura
    7. Mirurun
    A low-ranking member jumps into Senbatsu. Of course, I'd love for her to be Naru (let's make it happen!), but someone like Taniguchi Megu would be amazing.

5. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Sakura and Jurina would jump off the bridge if Naachan and Miion surpasses them in rank [hehe][hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  6. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

Kami 7 could include Yuihan and Kitarie (old gen queens) but I think it could also be Mion and Naachan (new gen uprising). It would be interesting if Mirurun makes senbatsu (unlikely) but I'm really putting my money on Renacchi making it.

7. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    I'm not sure what I just hope will happen vs what I think actually will tbh...
    • Jurina ranks up (I'd like her to win but we'll see)
    • Miion and Naachan join Kami7
    • Aapon and Mirurun both rank up, low senbatsu/high UG, but Aapon > Miru
    • Renacchi and Mako rank in low senbatsu
    • More Eitos, NGT and NMB rank, Naru (8) low senbatsu/high UG
    • I doubt any ori STU will rank tho that would be a nice surprise

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    @YagiNako, she's been in this "Maybe she could, but in the end she didn't" situation for a couple of years now. She "ranked" 97th last year.

But she might do it this year.

9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    @YagiNako About Kawaei Rina and Shimazaki Haruka in the list of people you're interested in, they have both graduated already so they won't be in this year's Sousenkyo

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Actually that is part of that user's siggy LOL maybe you mistook it as a part of her post, but it's her siggy. it's not related to elections.

11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Oh oops, I'm sorry! I missed the siggy line for some reason, I was so focused on the spoiler box lol

12. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Updated prediction:
    Prediction for this years SSK (with those who might grad eg Mayuyu, Yukirin, Annin etc)
    1. Sashi (most likely last or 2nd last)
    2. Mayuyu
    3/4. Sakura/Jurina (maybe time for sakura to rise)
    5. Yukirin (inbetween 5 and 6 for now. might surprise and give a 4)
    6. Dasu (her last or 2nd last one, may drop to 7th or lower)
    7. Okada Nana ( K A M I - 7 )
    8. Yuihan
    9. Miion (may jump to 8)
    10. KitaRie (may drop abit, but still in senbatsu)
    11. Kojimako
    12. Juri (might interchange with Kojimako)
    13. Miichan (give her the senbatsu and let her go already)
    14. Churi (time to move on? last few senbatsu(s).)
    15. Mio?
    16. KomiHaru (common' for all those tears, time for the mega push from her fans +around 5 members above her didnt participate)

I'll say position 12-16 is rather shaky and interchangable (Oba Mina &/or Mirurun might rank in and kick one or two out who knows)
    [tbh imho mirurun got high chance entering in this year for nmb rep?]

Other centres for the other sub girls (ranking from highest possibility(left) to lowest(right)):
    UnderG: Oba Mina/Aapon/Sayaya/Mio
    NG: Naru/Nao/Yabuki Nako/Yabushita Shu
    FG: Mogi/Sahoo/Okada Ayaka(last SSK push)/Takeuchi Mai
    UpcomingG: Megu/Katomina(those megapush not futile)/Suzuran/Sakaguchi Nagisa

Rank in (top 80): Miorin, Oya (last grad push?), Yuiyui, ((another fella from NGT might be Nakai Rika &/or Moeka)), ((team 8 fella))

My Hopes: Moeka rank in, Yuiyui rank in, Mayuyu(+yukirin) grad (altho she sort of my oshi), Sashi falls to 2nd (LAST MAYUYU SSK QUEEN PLS) & Renacchi rank into Senbatsu!!!

Honestly: Sashi still queen, Mayu near, Jurina still third. Renacchi remains in under :( +more people drop out and announce grad along the way

13. candyparuru

candyparuru Kenkyuusei

@Mayu Paru actually Yukirin isn't participating this year.

Predictions: Sasshi wins it all, Sakura can't beat Jurina, Okada Nana will rise over Miion, Kitarie falls but stays in senbatsu, yuiyui ranks in NG or higher.

Hopes: Mayuyu wins over Sasshi and centers a single that everyone loves, and then announces grad, Mirurun enters senbatsu, more more more team 8 members rank in (if more eitos rank in, more people will be interested in team 8), and Naru in undergirls, oh and another year with akb with the most rank ins.

14. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

My hopes:
    AKB:
    Watanabe Mayu, Yokoyama Yui, Mukaichi Mion, Okada Nana, Takahashi Juri, Kojima Mako, Minegeshi Minami
    SKE: Matsui Jurina, Suda Akari, Matsumura Kaori, Oya Masana
    NMB: Shiroma Miru
    HKT: Miyawaki Sakura, Sashihara Rino, Tomonaga Mio
    NGT: Kitahara Rie

UG:
    AKB:
    Kawamoto Saya, Komiyama Haruka, Kato Rena, Kuranoo Narumi, Oguri Yui
    SKE: Furuhata Nao, Oba Mina, Souda Sarina, Takyanagi Akane, Kitagawa Ryoha
    NMB: Sutou Ririka, Okita Ayaka, Ota Yuuri
    HKT: Tashima Meru, Matsuoka Hana (NEW), Kojina Yui

15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Ah, I wouldn't want her to graduate yet. Too many Originals are gone and now Tanabe Miku has announced grad as well. Only Miichan, Yukirin and Mayuyu are left :(

16. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Dang it! I felt something strange when I thought i removed all that dropped out or not entering. Thanks for the heads up boi!

17. candyparuru

candyparuru Kenkyuusei

I love mayuyu, she was my original oshi.. but I don't know if she is truly happy staying in akb. She has gotten a lot more serious lately and I think if she beats Sasshi one more time, she will feel accomplished, and think my work here is done. I also believe the juniors will never create a new image for akb and make it their own if the seniors won't leave, and both the juniors and seniors want akb to last forever. Its quite problematic but I hope akb will someday get out of this weird transition period between the new and old.

18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Yeah I agree with you and I think she feels that way too, it's just my selfish thinking.

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Same, I love Mayuyu and Yukirin and I know that once they leave, my interest in AKB will get lower (even lower than it got in the past 2 years). but when I think about it, I don't enjoy AKB songs that much anymore (or their activities in general), actually, it might be better if Mayuyu and Yukirin graduate, both of them sing and act as well, and I want them to have more projects. if graduation means more singles and dramas, then I'm all for it, I want them to graduate. at this point, staying in AKB doesn't benefit them. AKB definitely needs them more than they need AKB. and graduation at older age is not a really good idea.

20. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

a few of my guesses

1 Sashihara Rino -it would be boring if she wins again
    2 Watanabe Mayu -would make for a nice rival documentary video if she gets 1st
    3 Matsui Jurina
    4 Miyawaki Sakura
    5 Suda Akari
    6 Okada Nana - most people are putting her at 7, but I have more hop so I'm putting her at 6 lol
    7 Shiroma Miru -The last hope for NMB
    8 Mukaichi Mion
    9 Kojima Mako
    10 Yokoyama Yui
    11 Komiyama Haruka
    12 Tomonaga Mio
    13 Takahashi Juri
    14 Kitahara Rie
    15 Minegishi Minami
    16 Kato Rena

40 Mogi Shinobu
    42 Nakai Rika
    48 Tanaka Miku
    50 Tano Yuka
    55 Iwate Saho <hopefully higher than this
    61 Yamada Noe
    69 Yamaguchi Maho
    70 Yoshikawa Nanase < just a wild wish

I'll just put Chou Kurena at 80, so if she even ranks, then that would be cool.

Last edited: May 16, 2017