2017 Senbatsu Election Predictions/Hopes/Dreams & Etc

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by x_AozoraKataomoi_x, Dec 12, 2016.

1. feryfernanda

feryfernanda Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    oh god ... i forgot that one

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

You have evidence to support this assertion?

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    lol I wouldn't be too sure of that as well. Fewer votes doesn't mean fewer fans voted but in fact that's probably the size of the relative AKB fan base in Japan right now imo.

Plus maybe 10% of the votes are from outside of Japan (cuz even I can get a free vote in it too lol)

Tbh it might be an even more accurate ranking of the popularity of the members unlike the SSK ones where people invest their money in. (Richer fans = more votes)

So I'd say its a positive encouragement for the seemingly likes of lemon-chan, Oya Shizuka and Yoshida Akari to get recognized with their hard work in this group. And a strong confidence for the regular SSK senbatsu's to believe that they are not supported by a small portions of mere smelly rich wota's. Sometimes the intangible prizes are something that you cannot achieve with money eh?

Plus I'm a big fan of universal suffrage, voting is fun when the votes actually counts :D

4. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Didnt they have a break up sort of thing? Anws soon enough there will be the same number of CHN48 grps and JPN48 groups meh they might even start their own 46 groups no surprise

5. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

''I'd say it's a positive encouragement for....lemon-chan, Oya, and Yoshida to get recognized with their hard work''-----I couldn't agree more. 3 real pleasant surprises in the voting. All three were obviously thrilled when their names were called. Good for them.:)

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

So you're basically talking out of your ass.

7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    They did but that doesn't mean fans of the 48 groups in China automatically sided with SNH.

8. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I thought most Chinese JPN48 wotas are not big fans of CHN48 and vice versa. If that was the case, then they would've voted for SNH's only since their first SSK coz they were already separate entities in the first place lmao

9. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I highly doubt Chinese [JPN48] wotas would ever side with CHN48 if they were loyal from the start [hehe]

10. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Ok fine my bad i wasnt even into CHN48 lol i was assuming

11. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ideally I hope Mayuyu wins ssk. (Altho it seems unlikely right now)

I kinda hope Sashi wont win this year since its getting very boring...

I would like Mio to enter Senbatsu and Miorin to rank in Future Girls at least.

12. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Hope
    I would like to see in the rank Nao & Satopii, the two k draft . They had not so much exposure but I still hope.
    For senbatsu I hope Mion and Naachan and Muto rank up. Mio & Kojimako, in top 16. Juri & Yuihan stable or rank up.
    Also I hope Saho continue to rank up.

Prediction
    I m also almost sure Hiwatan rank in.
    If Sashi is in, I think she win.
    I see Mayuyu close to Sayaka or even Sayaka take the n.2, this depends on Yukirin too.

About Yukirin, I don't know, if she compete I see her in from 2 to 4.

13. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    I'd love to see a transition this year, with lots of younger girls ranking. And some ranking high.

I hope Sashi, Yukirin, Mayuyu and Sayaka wouln't participate to give the new or newer girls a chance, but Aki P won't pass on the selling power of Sashi and her deep pocketed followers.

If Sashi enters, she'll win. It's as simple as that, the real fight will be for second place.

My dream would be for Sayaka to win it over Sashi and announce her graduation right on the podium.

That said, it's not like I really care that much anymore. I never cared enough to vote, never cared enough to buy anything AKB, even in the shops in Osaka and Akiba. I do have Sayaka's CDs (Solo and Mad Catz).

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I also hope that the spots should be extended from 80 to 100 because there're more groups, more teams, more members. There're still 5 teams, each spots are extended from 16 to 20. Then my wishlists for my oshimens are:

1. I'd ask Sayaya (my kami oshi) fans in Japan to aim 21st, if she really ranks 21st & this extension does happen, she'd be undergirls center. So I'd aim for undergirls center. But if she ranks higher than 21st aka reaching senbatsu, I'd much better.
    2. Mikurin can keep position in next girls but if this extension does happpen, I dare enough to aim undergirls.
    3. If this extension does happen, I assume Ogiyuka 90% will rank, last year she almost rank on the September concert, it was announced that she ranked 95th, above Rikahime who ranked 96th with about 200 votes gap. Maybe this year Rikahime will rank higher because Rikahime is the one pushed heavily but I believe both will rank following Katomina. I target Ogiyuka to reach upcoming girls but I also hope that she'll reach future girls, I'd be much better.

15. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Why bother extending the ranks though? All the "more members" are new and will probably not rank anyways.

16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Considering bigger senbatsu singles are becoming more and more recurring, I wouldn't be surprised if we're going to have 20 spots per category.
    Like 20 for the sebatsu single, 20 for undergirls, 20 for next girls, 20 for future and upcoming girls, with a total of 100 members.

However, I really hope Sashi doesn't partecipate or at least lose, but that is not going to happen. It just makes her so egocentric.
    I am rooting for Sayaka this time, I hope she gets top 3. If Annin partecipates, I am hoping she finally enters senbatsu, and I think she has a good chance.
    Miichan shouldn't partecipate this time, I know she really wanted a senbatsu comeback but I think she alredy had her revenge with the kouhaku senbatsu.
    She should graduate soon too, it's time to end the 1st gen, she really looks like the leech of akb, getting all the revenues and the opportunities thanks to her frienship with graduating popular members.

17. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Mako gets past 20th would be lit

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

18. mav48

mav48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    Hopes:
    - Renacchi and/or Mirurun enter Senbatsu (or at least make high-end UG)
    - Tanochan ranks again.
    - Yuria re-enters UG.
    - Aoi in UG.
    - More Team 8 members rank.
    - Someone from TII (other than Hana) ranking in.
    - Someone from HKT's 4th gen ranking.

19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Like other sayed, if Sasshi signs in, she most likely will be the winner, i don't see how anyone else can fill the huge gap her fans created last year.

2nd to 4th place will be the real fight, with Mayu, Jurina and Sayaka. I'm personnaly rooting for the HS queen, this selling power has to transform into something.

I wish Tomu keeps rising; at least 3 team 8 members should rank, I can totally see Yuiyui landing directly in senbatsu, if not undegirls.

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I also have malevolent hopes for sousenkyo:

1. I dislike Hana's heavy push, I hope Mikurin will rank higher than her and always higher for next years.
    2. I dislike it either that Okappa is chosen to be in the front not, Ogiyuka. I think Ogiyuka is likely to rank this year and if both will rank next years, Ogiyuka will always rank higher.