1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

2019 Member Ranking Result Reveal (All ranks revealed!)

Discussion in 'Forum Events' started by kanjo, Mar 30, 2020.

1. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    my second least favourite girl in NMB:cool:
    that says everything about you and nothing about me ofc:cool:
    she already graduated in October[hehe] but looking at her IG numbers, she seems to be doing extremely well (15-20k likes on every photo)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    As I'm slowly getting more into HKT, Mai is climbing my personal list. Maybe next year! :^^;:

3. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Next year, i'll put her in my #1, I'd have voted this year but I haven't posted 100 times yet.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

First girl from my list:-

362. (---) [2|0] [AKB] Hitomi Kotone{+3,0}, 3, 1

Sadly, I only noticed Kocchan about a year ago when watching some old Team 8 performances and she stood out because she was sporting a new hairstyle. Then she went and graduated. Oh well.

5. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    thats the spirit !

it is isn't it? It gets harder and harder each year to put a top 20 together will all that happening

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I think it also helps a lot that IZ*ONE and 46 groups have much less members. For everyone here who is IZ*ONE fan, they can put the 12 members all in their top 12 and at highest rank and it will make all of them rank well in the final results, same for 46 groups fans. 46 groups are separate unlike 48 groups, so I feel like I often see people who are Nogi fans only, Keyaki fans only etc. for most of them, they can put majority of the group or half of the group in their top 20 and it helps a lot. Now if you're a 48G fan or even just AKB, there's hundred of girls, most of the less known girls won't be voted by anyone and most of them don't even have that much exposure to begin with... so I guess the results make sense. but it's also true that for now there are a lot of active 46 fans and IZ*ONE fans, the groups are trendy and popular.

Oh I just remember now that she graduated LOL I totally forgot :^^;: well I'm glad for her if she's doing well!

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Poor Yuzuha, am I the only one thinking about her?...:cold:

8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Day 3 results are up, with ranks up to #255 available.

Previous results are now included. I honestly just forgot to include them before. I had/have a lot going on. Note that there are fewer ranks and votes this year so if a member's rank stays the same or only goes up a little, it's technically a net loss for them :cry:

P.S.
    I removed the old font because I personally found it harder to read. Hit that disagree button if you want me to change it back. I won't mind.

I plan to start adding the ranking by groups/teams from tomorrow when I'll hopefully have more free time as it's not that straightforward.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    My first vote finally landed !
    19. Yahagi Moeka (+1)
    --
    I just had to give her at least and at most 1 positive vote for what she achieved in 2019. Solo concert, becoming center, singing tournament, gravy etc etc. Of course she crushed our dreams after

ooof now that's a fall. I wonder why? The yabai imouto spell not working anymore?

Gave her +2 votes last year but this year I couldn't fit her in anywhere....but glad to see she gained rank even despite :^^;:

Moonfoot, you will be missed! :cry:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    :awesome: Guess we'll see what the top ranks look like this time.

11. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    07. 308. (444) [1|0] [MNL] Ruther Marie Lingat{+5,0}, 5 Last year, I was also the only one who voted for her. This year, I'm the only one who voted for her again. But her rank is higher than last year, so I'm really happy though.:1st:
    12. 279. (---) [2|0] [SH] Hu XinYin{+7,0}, 7 She is very beautiful. I start to like her after watched Youth With You :2nd:
    14. 290. (---) [3|0] [SH] Zhu Ling{+6,0}, 6 I quite like her because of her visual.
    15. Chiu Pin-han (+2)
    19. 290. (283) [3|0] [SH] Liu Nian{+6,0}, 6 Team SH Center!
    Now I just realize that I vote for a lot of international girl group members [hehe].

12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Got another one! Karin-chan! Suika is go!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    290. (---) [2|0] [NMB] Hara Karen{+6,0}, 6
    +2 to Karen, if these were Japanese forums, she'd have a score of 724 on average, she's got a cult following there. Best Burikko character by far.

279. (343) [2|0] [SKE] Takahata Yuki{+7,0}, 7
    +4 to Hatagon, one of the members of the evil Suda-baba faction in SKE, slowly but surely replacing Matsui Jurina's marks on the group with a darker, shadier and more fascinating group. Also, damn, she's sexy.

269. (444) [3|0] [HKT] Seki Ai{+8,0}, 8
    +2 to Ai-chan, she's just charming, the picture of naive youth.

269. (470) [1|0] [NGT] Kado Yuria{+8,0}, 8
    +8 to Kado-chan, oh captain, my captain, it was so noble of you to assume the leadership of this incredibly troubled group. Best of luck to you and may better times come to your group under your captaincy. Also damn, you're pretty. It means nothing but still feels nice to have given her all the points:p

Also:

[K46] Yamasaki Ten{+10,-4}, 6

LOL WTF? Who gave negative points to this girl?? I don't follow 46 groups very much but I have a rough idea of who is who and isn't this the 14-year old girl sitting in the back, watching as things unfold?
    Lol, here's your -4, kid!

Edit: oh I almost forgot but I saw a person who did the same right below and remembered:

269. (49) [11|9] [AKB] Yahagi Moeka{+43,-35}, 8
    -5 to Yahagi Moeka, I really wouldn't care about anything negative people say of her (scandal, personality, whatever), but you add all of that to NEVER-FCKNG-SHOWED-UP-TO-A-SINGLE-TEAM-K performance and boom-barabah-pow. The first reason I even started following these groups more than H!P was because of the theater shows and isn't this the concept that brought 48G to the forefront in the first place? Aki-p and his whole "idols you can meet" concept? Rotating team performances so the performances are daily and closer to the public? If you're not gonna take part in that, seriously, buzz off.

This was my only negative vote though, and not for personal reasons, if any other girl is given that much spotlight in spite of not doing what all of her other peers do, I'd give her a -5^129381092830192. Sashihara Rino herself performed in the theater ffs.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  14. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Only one more of mine revealed for Day 3:

04. 255. (155) [2|1] [K46] Saito Fuyuka {+14,-5}, 9
    20. 447. (175) [1|1] [STU] Torobu Yuri {+1,-2}, -1

It's always rough for the PTA fan club! Though I feel like even Fu's efforts to save the 1st gen's variety performance have slowed down. But throughout 2019 she was the ever reliable blogger, goofy aunt, and friend of us poor bewildered Keyaki fans, even as her (repeatedly) dropping out of a theoretical 9th single senbatsu is almost assured. Here's to my kami oshimen :inlove:

I've not voted for her either way, though I think for a while since she and Fuuchan were battling for 2nd spot in senbatsu I held an irrational grudge against her. Recently I'm finding myself on the Iwata train though (maybe now its irrational pity...)

290. (359) [3|0] [NMB] Shiotsuki Keito {+6,0}, 6
    Go Keity, get those fans! :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

• Inappropriate commentary deleted. Next time use better judgement.
    330. (296) [1|0] [JKT] Shani Indira Natio{+4,0}, 4
    Damn SSK winner, JKT original song center, only got my vote. I'm sad.

460. (503) [6|13] [NGT] Ogino Yuka{+18,-35}, -17
    What's with all her hate, I have no idea what she did. (content deleted)

458. (504) [2|5] [NGT] Nakai Rika{+5,-15}, -10
    She is not even involved. I have no idea what the hell is going on. She's so pretty.

09. Nakai Rika (+4)
    10. Ogino Yuka (+4)
    11. Shani Indira Natio (+4)

NEGATIVE

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    my votes might show up on day 9 or something :^O^:

I removed hinapiyo from my list compared to last year.. as i consumed more stu content, i found new oshis :oops:... interesting to see some of the recently sorted sakamichi kks got some votes already :eek: looks like they are getting introduced in their respective shows soon so im interested in checking them out..

17. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    More today:

08. 290. (175) [2|0] [NMB] Kojima Karin - Produced her own stage for NMB. I'd say that's pretty good for NM(BII)'s captain.
    17. 255. (250) [2|0] [Y46] Miaki Riho - She was still doing well with the group and with the recent engagement news, doing well with Shunshun. I'm not sure how long they'd been dating/together before the announcement, though.
    18. 255. (419) [3|0] [Y46] A-NON - Still my favorite dancer in Yoshimotozaka. Had fun watching her campaign bit on Ureru Made.

@kanjo You don't need to update it if you don't want, Ripopo's name was spelled "Miyaki" in last year's ranking, so that's probably why she went as (---) in this year's previous rank.

• Like Like x 1
  18. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    09. Michieda Saki (+4)
    18. Kudo Haruka (+1)
    19. Shiotsuki Keito (+1)
    20. Otani Yuki (+1)

Kate and Haruka now on the list. I'm not surprised I'm not the only one voting for them, lots of potential in those two.
    Iwata Hina and Imamura Maria being so low is a shocker tho. Definitely thought they'd be much higher.

Yeah iktf. I got into Nogi briefly and I still like some of their shows but I just can't into 46. As for IZONE, all the members are great so I can understand people liking them but I don't personally see a point to a group with an expiration date.
    I am eager for an AKB renaissance but with Aki-P so busy, I don't know if that'll come.

19. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

I've seen some folks call her a tad overly-ambitious. She said a few times that she wants to spice things up in Keyaki now that she's part of the group and can't recall exactly what else but there were other implications that she's real passionate about bringing change to the group.

I mean, she gets a HELL YES from me (this fresh blood ambition is exactly what Keya needs right now imo) but I guess other fans/non-fans might find that somewhat off-putting considering her age, newbie status, exclusion from the disappeared 9th single senbatsu, and all.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    My first of this year and the first negative in my history:

269. (49) [11|9] [AKB] Yahagi Moeka{+43,-35}, 8

I gave her -5
    01. Yahagi Moeka (-5)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1