1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert [2022.10.07 - 2022.10.09] 60th Single Commemoration Concert in Budokan

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by bonjourmarlene, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    ¿Que?

2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Her feet are in line, she just looks out of place because her shoulders are three feet lower than the girl next to her.

>Koranoo

3. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I know it's out of topic but..

About the ssk remarks
    Which members were these?
    Did they mean it in a positive way or...?

4. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I researched a bit to find it, and it was Yuiri. She said “When the talk about how ‘the current members are not really for general elections’ came up among us, I felt a change in the way we are now working as a team rather than as individuals”.

• Like Like x 3
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I was really excited for these concerts, and I'd been waiting for the 'revenge' concerts ever since the start of the year. The streaming format ruined the whole experience though :(

I hope there will be a way to watch the concerts from regular cameras eventually, but I reckon they probably wouldn't have the budget for that. Ignoring that VR needs certain equipment to be watched satisfactorily, the angle of the cameras meant that you had to look up at members, and I didn't like that angle. They were in Budoukan, and the angle made it feel like a theatre show.

The fact that they sang live meant that you can't really enjoy it without watching (I did try just having it play in the background without actually watching it). I love all the girls, sometimes the ones who can't sing well even more so than the rare vocalist of the group, but it's objectively not very fun to listen to an off-key performance for a long time.

I looked at the setlists, though, and I do think the setlists are really good. These were my personal highlights:

New Team concert
    M19. Mizu no Naka no Dendouritsu (this song is such an underrated masterpiece, it should be performed more often)
    M24. NO WAY MAN (included a new 'Dance Senbatsu' lineup, which Kobayashi Ran deservedly got put into. Yuirii center was a safe choice)

Request Hour
    24. Sakura no Hanabira ~Maeda Atsuko Solo ver~ (Okada Nana)
    11. Kimi no Koto ga Suki dakara (17th Generation)
    Ice no Kuchizuke (12th gen song (my original kami-oshi's gen) and the iconic First Rabbit tying for 4th place)
    01. Yobisute Fantasy :worthy:

Yukirin Produced concert
    M03. Iiwake Maybe (Kurun Center) (I love this single, as most of us probably do, and I think it's great they used someone unexpected as center)
    M04. Kimi no Koto ga Suki dakara (All with 17th Gen at the front row) (After Oogoe Diamond, it seems this is another song that'll be turned into a song associated with 17ki. I love the vibe of both songs, so I'm happy)
    M19. Hetappi Wink (another song that I really love and feel is incredibly underrated. When they do a Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 song, it's usually Kanpeki Gu~no ne, which they did perform as well)
    M22. RIVER (Shimoguchi Hinana Center) (Hinanaaaaaa :cute: apparently she won the center position through lottery!! Good for her, she deserves all the love <3)
    M29. Sayonara Crawl (Yuiyui, Erii, Hiichan and Zukkii quadruple center. This is pretty much the front row of AKB48, if YuuNaa weren't there to add some flavour)
    EN02. Shoujotachi yo (it doesn't feel like a good setlist if there isn't a Shoujotachi yo to round it off. Shoujotachi yo + Gingham Check (EN04) throws me back to the 2012 Tokyo Dome concert. As far as I know, Naachan even copied a move from Yuko during Shoujotachi yo from a different concert, where Yuko shouted "minna daisuki" before the final chorus. Naachan changed it up a little by shouting "minna aishiteru yo". Someone on twitter posted a side-by-side here)

The third day setlist was by far the best and it would be a real shame if it didn't get made into a proper DVD.

• Like Like x 5
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    DA PUMP KENZO has posted a video of the performance of 'Ne mo Ha mo Rumor' in the first concert in which he appeared as a guest:

if the video does not show watch the video here

EDIT: JIJIPRESS digest video of the third concert:

[gone]

SECOND EDIT: 1st day digest:

[gone]

(N.B. The two JIJIPRESS videos will be deleted on 10/31 according to the channel)

MOD: They were, sadly.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The jiji press videos make me hopeful there is a regular recording version :cute:

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. mickwserr

mickwserr Kenkyuusei

day 2-3 are on bilibili, the quality is low but better then nothing

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    They were watching it backstage.

10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    JIJIPRESS has just released a digest video of the 2nd concert (the Coupling Song Request Hour):

[This video is private]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  11. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Why is regular recording version more expensive than the VR version?

12. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Expensive as in they were not made available for streaming?
    Most likely because the VR one is heavily sponsored by VR SQUARE.
    They certainly have the non-VR recording (the flat screen footage in the VR ver for example) for future usage in documentaries, or future releases after the 3 months archive period ended.

13. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Budokan Concerts Backstage Footages (17ki focus)

Mostly focused on 17ki girls but has scenes from other members too.
    some tidbits:
    • On Day 1 staff pushed 17ki to talk to Tomu, they naturally asked for the weather prediction on day 2 and 3. [hehe]
    • Turns out that was a ploy to make them cry when Tomu announced graduation the next day.:^^;: Zunchan also cried.
    • Hiichan and Momochan didn't even realize Aichan's shoe had flown during their performance. :blink:
    • The senpais that cheered up 17ki after the 18ki announcements :cry:
    • Sorara and Aichan were so positive and cheered up the others instead of crying. :blush:
    Clip taken from 17ken show episode 11, full show here : https://nicochannel.jp/akb48-17ken/live/smXezmVcjVUtNMeRGNi3VPZS

• Like Like x 3
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yukirin's 'behind' video of the Budokan concerts:

• Like Like x 1
  15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Chori's "backside" view

• Like Like x 1
  16. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Looks like clean high definition footages of the concerts are available indeed, the question is just whether it's gonna be sold or not:

Some samples
    Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

• Like Like x 3
  17. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Man, I reaaally hope so. I'm starting to lose hope we'll ever get to see the Fresh Member concert from spring :( and there was no livestream for that at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Do you mean the concert we had in January (which was supposed to be August 2021)? Because if so, in September they had uploaded it to Eizo. It's not like purely the concert, it has lots of making-of scenes/the girls talking so it's not a DVDrip-like experience. Because of it I've even seen some people mistakenly saying that what they uploaded is the making-of, but all the songs they performed are there. I became a much better person after watching16ki and D3 performing Position.

To be honest I don't think they'll release DVDs for concerts any soon...almost everything's being uploaded to Eizo. The concert was held in January and got uploaded in September...Miicon and 2021 Tandoku took not that long, if I'm not mistaken it was something like 1~3 months after the concerts, so I think we might have to wait a few months before Budoukan is there.

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1