1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

22th single hs, it is possible to attend being a fan from overseas?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Leo46, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Leo46

Leo46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Hello everyone!
    I am from South America and I love nogizaka46, next January I will probably travel to Japan and I would like to attend a handshake event, a mini live or whatever!

On the site of nogizaka it says that there will be 2 handshake date of the 22th single during January and I would like to go, but the fortune music site is totally in Japanese.

Is there any easier way to attend the event? Is fortunemusic the only place to buy tickets? Or can I buy the single on another site and get the ticket that way?

If it is not possible, is there the possibility of buying resale tickets?

Thanks in advance :) and sorry for my bad English

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    I'm sure you can. There's plenty of people from this forum that have gone to Nogi HS.

*bump* to see if we get someone who may understand how to do it, since I've never been...

3. JuriRena

JuriRena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    IHS - Individual Handshake
    NHS - National Handshake
    January, so it is the Individual Handshake. There is no mini-live for IHS.
    You can attend IHS even without ticket BUT you cannot do handshake with members, you can buy goods though and trade Nogi stuff with other fans
    And yes only Fortune music. There is no resale of tickets because each ticket has a name, and it is strictly checked during the IHS.
    You apply for the Nogi member you want to HS with , application starts Thursday 2pm until Friday 2pm, lottery results 6ish pm Friday.
    List of members and slot status is posted http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...omawari-shitaku-naru-2018-11-14.22394/page-25

I think it's possible to apply even if outside Japan as long as you have Japanese address, there is tenso.com,I have not used it so I cannot give feedback, sorry.
    Or if you have a friend in Japan apply for you, the ticket buyer and HS attendee name can be different.

bump again for other members who has more info

• Like Like x 1