1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

2nd Gen Thread Official

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by mayuri91, Mar 13, 2017.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

As far as i remember, we've discuss about it not only once. But some people will always brings this topic to try to belittle or bashing some certain members. It's like someone will bring Matsumura's scandal when they try to bash her, eventho it's been discussed a thousand times.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

idk that somehow i fail to see who "those ppl" this occasion keeps belittle or bashing miona in this case. aren't we sound a little bit too defensive when there but none of those enemies show up.

3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    None? Haven't you been following Miona's thread? If saying that member "better graduate" is not hating, then I don't know what is.

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Aside from that, I don't think it's bad that some discussion are repeated every now and then. It gives the new users here a chance to voice their opinion on the matter as well and it never hurts to learn other perspectives when it can be discussed in a civil manner such as now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

wait, where. did you refer for post weeks/months ago or the last two pages?
    *i scrolled the pages again and fail to notice any.

well it's probably my bias because I kinda see the same you guys over and over in the forum-- including myself :lol: .

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
  6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    it's not in this thread, search in Miona thread, page 63 if using the web browser, just search for the "g" word (I don't really want to quote such a terrible post). This same person will use every chance to subtly slight Miona whenever the topic is conducive, like in 2 pages back after I post the 2nd gen IG likescount.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
  7. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

i see. I dont remember that jab in particular as the last pages already convoluted.
    That explained the intention on his/her vague post up there.

8. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    lol, im back. yeah. after reading one of the comment, i guess i should change the word PUSH to PROMINENT position because someone somehow keep thinking i 'hate' miona that much. it is not like i skip everything if it involves her. im not hating because of the airdrop because IN FACT, i love her during early days and not really care for the airdrop and how fans kept talking nonsense about the barette MV. i still remembered her gorgeous long hair and how she has this classic face of japanese woman. but time skip, it seems only her from 2nd gen that i always keep seeing in every single promotion. so not sure how to explain to that MR GOOD GUY AND I LIKE EVERYONE anymore. you can say i dont like single person MEGA push(maeda atsuko, jurina, matsumoto hana and so on) except that girl has superior talent like yamamoto sayaka. so as long as this thing does not change, you will see my ranting.
    im not asking her to graduate, i said it is better for her to graduate because i think she knew some fans not really satisfied with her solo PROMINENT position. that would only hurt her more. but she is a strong girl, i guess that is why she is still here.
    geez..dont lump me with those haters that hate girl to death. im not a kid and im not a fanatic one.

• Like Like x 2
  9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Wow, you talking about Miona's push but what you talking about isn't an airdrop or her front row position on KidzuKata..

10. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Miona was pushed compared to the rest of 2nd gen but that has less to do with Miona having a mega push than the rest of 2nd gen being neglected which doesn't have anything to do with Miona. Miona's push was still less than many members from 1st, 3rd, and 4th gen.

11. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

This happened a while ago, but I thought it was interesting, especially the “hidden” members. The Japanese words for yin and yang are in 陰 and you 陽, which very basically mean dark and bright. On All Night Nippon 2/12/20, Rena, Junna, and Shinuchi were discussing the 2ki concert, when Junna said that there’s a relatively large amount of in (dark) members in 2nd gen. They then tried to come up with you members.

Shinuchi: you
    Junna: taiyou (literally “the sun,” so very bright)
    Ayane: kakure you (hidden you, meaning she’s actually you inside)
    Hinako, Miria: kakure in (hidden in)
    Rena: chuuritsu (neutral, she changes according to the situation)

The other 2ki (Hori, Ranze, Kotoko) weren’t mentioned, but they’re probably in since they were trying to think of you members. Also, I’ve never heard of anyone talking about people being yin or yang, so I have no idea if this is normal in Japan or China or anywhere.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Jun_Kun

Jun_Kun Kenkyuusei

Wait, i still upset, what mean dark and bright here? Is that dark personality? Or what kind of dark? And what mean of hidden member said there? Can you explain it ? Because i so interested to this topic, thankyou

13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I guess it's personality but i don't think it's meant good and bad. Like bright mean cheerful like Junna and dark mean quiet or shy like Kotoko.

• Like Like x 1
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Bright means cheerful, easy going, joker, sometimes cutesy type members.
    Dark is more like calm, cool, or if ask them to act cute, it is difficult for them to do that.
    As for hidden type member, it means her outside appearance, mostly, different than her real personality. As mentioned in @Gofindnova post, Miria seems bright and cute, right? However, she is actually a serious and mature girl. Remember when she sit beside Ikuchan in the bus. They are discussing about humanity. :DKiichan is also the same. She looks bright, but she is actually very serious member.
    Ayane also is similar. She looks cool, calm, and quiet. But, actually, she is talkative girl and sweet girl. In Japanese, she is also called amaenbou (甘えん坊). If you translate it literally, maybe it sound bad. But, actually, that word means in more positive side. You know, something like girl that love and feel comfortable hugging other members.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

(I’m going to refer to it as yin and yang, since those terms are more common outside Japan.)

Yin and yang is an idea originating from Chinese philosophy that there are two opposing yet complementary energies that make up the world. Yin is associated with darkness, negativity, passivity, femininity, concealment, etc. Yang is associated with brightness, positivity, activeness, masculinity, openness, etc.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yin_and_yang
    When Junna says there are lots of “yin” 2ki, she doesn’t give any explanation, so you can interpret it how you want. But I doubt even most Japanese people know yin and yang beyond the surface level, so I wouldn’t read too deeply into it.

And yes, for the “hidden” members, it means “Ayane does not appear to be yang but she is actually yang,” and “Hinako and Miria do not appear to be yin but they are actually yin.”

edit: For more context, Junna got onto the topic because she saw the 2ki concert merchandise and it looked quite grim/stern, and she was like "Huh, so we have that kind of image."

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Jun_Kun

Jun_Kun Kenkyuusei

Thank you for answer :)

17. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

Tiktok hashtag views of gen 2 members so far:
    1. Hori Miona: 101,6M views

2. Kitano Hinako: 35,0M views
    3. Shinuchi Mai: 21,2M views

4. Suzuki Ayane: 12,4M views
    5. Watanabe Miria: 11,1M views
    6. Ito Junna: 10,2M views
    7. Terada Ranze: 9,6M views
    8. Yamazaki Rena: 4,8M views

Big distance :(

• Informative Informative x 2
  18. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    "Yukkuri to Saku Hana" MV teaser (part of "All MV Collection 2")

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  19. Aas

Aas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miria
    Okay I got goosebumps

• Like Like x 1
  20. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan