1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

2nd Gen Thread Official

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by mayuri91, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Me neither, but from what I gather they got the same treatment as Unders did. Which is to say very little opportunities. Times were tight when they were introduced; fighting for recognition amongst their senpai as the whole group was fighting for popularity themselves.

Most of us weren't around for those early times. I wonder how much different it would've been had the 2nd Gen been introduced a bit later? If they had another 6 months before they were added would a slightly more popular Nogizaka been more forgiving of the new comers?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Adsz

Adsz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    They have very little opportunity to appear, and whenever they appear, we have hori and they lose the attention, can not create their own impression :wtf:. That's why I say let them introduce themselves, not through the hori, which makes the 2nd gens harder even though they are not weak, and I'm just not happy when someone praises hori for doing it good and helped 2nd gens :wtf:. That method made 2nd gens fail, rather than helping them, and the manager changed the method when the 3rd gens appeared :wtf:. I will stop here, thank you all for attending the discussion :)

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  4. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Karin, Junna, KTK, Yamazaki, and Miria. They still haven't made senbatsu.

Miria has been an Under center. She should've already made senbatsu.
    Karin doesn't want to make senbatsu, but she should as she's way too reliable to not.
    Yamazaki has been trying so hard, but she falls short constantly.
    Junna doesn't seem she wants it.
    KTK is a mystery to me.

I wish they would make senbatsu. It bothers me that they won't.

5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

They could've at least let Miria in if they're gonna drop Ayane :gavel:
    Every passing single makes it more and more hopeless.

6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I always believe ayane would still stay on the senbatsu. But now she's been dropped and replaced not by another 2nd gen :wall:

7. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i thought with all the stage plays junna got, she should at least be in senbatsu..hope for a under centre but i dont think so..

8. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Nishino's and Wakatsuki's graduation should be the opportunity for management to move more 2nd Gens into senbatsu. I'm spitballing here...

The 22nd single is 21 member senbatsu. Let's say this is as big a senbatsu should be. If we keep the count of members from the glorious 1st and the fabulous 3rd, then 2nd Gen gets the graduates' spots. The count for each generation would be 1st: 11, 2nd: 4, and 3rd 6.

Not the greatest, but it's a start. They could swap a 3rd for a 2nd so that they even out at 5 apiece. I think this would be the best they can get for now.

If they can place 5 members in the next few singles, how would you want it to be?

Perma-senbatsu: Miona, Shinuchi, Kichan -- they should be always in the lead.

For the 1st post Nanase single: Miria, Ranze -- What they did to Miria is wrong, the only UG center not to make senbatsu so far. Ranze should be above, but someone's got to be the Yuttan/Kana of 2nd Gen.

For the single after that: Rena, Karin -- Rena so wants in, let her have it. Plus the Yamas of Nogizaka! Karin doesn't want it, but she should get it before she graduates.

For the single after that: Ayane, KTK.

Sadly Junna goes last. I have nothing against her. She's a friend of Nishino's so she's got to be awesome, but someone had to be the last.

9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I doubt it. One for Kiichan, one for Kubochan. While the realistic swap would be Yuttan-Denchan-Ririan to 2 3rd gen 1 for other member.

I think now 3rd gen have 6 strong member include Kubo. If management continue to push 1 popular and 1 less popular member from the rest of them, it would be Tamami and Mukai but now Denchan popularity is rising.

It will be interesting to see how the management will handle next single senbatsu. Can't wait for it lol

10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    @sambelteri12 Sure. Sure. But I also never said what would happen to 1st Gen as 2019 progresses -- more of the same as this year except the 1st Gen UG is effectively Maaya. More spots should be opening, I would want 2nd Gen to fill it, but the reality is that those spots vacated by 1st Gen graduations are for 3rd Gen. Still doesn't mean I can't dream of getting 5 2nd Gen into senbatsu!

11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Well.. my opinion just for 23rd single as i think no perma-senbatsu would leave again before 23rd single. 5 2nd gen in a senbatsu would be great, but i'm a person who keep my expectation low. So it wont really disappointing when it's not happen :^^;:

12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

DzDRR6vU8AAPog_.jpg DzDRR6yVYAAFO-S.jpg DzDRR6iVsAAXIyS.jpg

Their transformation after 5+ years. From cute girl into beautiful lady :inlove:

• Like Like x 5
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Happy 6th anniversary!!!:ome:
    o19201920p.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Happy 6th anniversary to 2nd gen :ome:

D2rZ6UXUkAAzQXb.jpg D2rIih_U8AA7n5K.jpg D2rIiiAU0AEfnbb.jpg D2pN8PNU4AEzIz0.jpg D2rQQMoUkAAUREX.jpg horimiona4620190329124326631.jpg

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  15. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    happy 6th anniversary..already 6years in the group yet, only two(3counts kitano) that actually manage to be pushed.. my poor heart still cant accepting this crazy treatment..

16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yeah, those top member clearly dont have any talent or popularity. They just got lucky because management tend to push them.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Could you stop your push propaganda? Besides completely off the mark, it's getting old.

• Creative Creative x 3
  18. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    nani the hell?? isnt that is the truth?

19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Ofcourse it's the truth, only if we use your logic.

20. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    logic? obviously it is logic. or are you blind?