35 most influential girls in AKB?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by junjou19, Feb 22, 2014.

1. junjou19

junjou19 Member

I'm doing a project to slake my boredom and matching up the girls I consider to be influential or possibly influential in the future to A side singles. I would like you to please post a list if the girls you consider to be the most influential. Graduated members are welcome. The members I already have are (although I included a lot that I felt were sort of important without being exactly influential, if that makes any sense):
    Maeda Atsuko
    Takahashi Minami
    Oshima Yuko
    Shinoda Mariko
    Oshima Mai
    Ono Erena
    Kawasaki Nozomi
    Ohori Megumi
    Matsui Jurina
    Kitahara Rie
    Ota Aika
    Kojima Haruna
    Sashihara Rino
    Miyazaki Miho
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Watanabe Mayu
    Yokoyama Yui
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Nakanishi Rina
    Miyazawa Sae
    Itano Tomomi
    Kasai Tomomi
    Akimoto Sayaka
    Kawaei Rina
    Minegishi Minami

2. DaimonMichiko

DaimonMichiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    If graduated members are included, based on all the singles they participated, the ranked 16 should be:
    the thread title mention no sister group so yeah
    16nin senbatsu for all alumni or current AKB48
    1. Maeda Atsuko (AKB Face, d'oh [hehe] )
    2. Takahashi Minami (Most number of centers after Acchan [makeup] )
    2. Matsui Jurina (Jurina jurina everywhere)
    3. Nakanishi Rina (She was in #3-#5 position before her graduating)
    4. Itano Tomomi (She was #2/#3 in Ebikachu, sakura no ki ni narou, etc)
    5. Oshima Yuko
    6. Watanabe Mayu
    7. Kojima Haruna
    8. Oshima Mai
    9. Shimazaki Haruka
    10. Kashiwagi Yuki
    11. Shinoda Mariko
    12. Yokoyama Yui
    13. Ono Erena
    14. Kawaeii Rina
    15. Minegishi Minami
    16. Iriyama Anna

I want to include sasshi but the title is akb.. :cry: :cry:

3. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    my list (top 20)
    The Kamis
    1. Maeda Atsuko
    2. Takahashi Minami
    3. Oshima Yuko
    4. Itano Tomomi
    5. Shinoda Mariko
    6. Kojima Haruna
    7. Kashiwagi Yuki
    8. Watanabe Mayu
    9. Sashihara Rino (she was in AKB)
    leaders/captains/influential members
    10. Matsui Jurina (she's like a full AKB member anyway)
    11. Akimoto Sayaka
    12. Miyazawa Sae
    13. Urano Kazumi
    14. Noro Kayo
    15. Oshima Mai
    16. Minegishi Minami
    17. Ohori Megumi
    18. Nakanishi Rina
    19. Shimazaki Haruka
    20. Yokoyama Yui

but influential can be in many fields, popularity, public, or captains, leaders, big sisters, etc
    this is only based on what i read about AKB and my observations :)

4. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy

No offense to you or these girls but how have these 2 been influential in AKB?

5. DaimonMichiko

DaimonMichiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    im basing it on position on 16nin senbatsu if all graduated member would make a comeback.
    yeah i agree they may not be as potential as others in the list. but if no sister groups members would make a comeback, they would definitely in 16nin senbatsu

6. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Just a suggestion, but you might want to clarify the topic. What do we mean by "most influential"? Influence on shaping the group? Influence on it's history? On other members? I mean it's gotta be something specific, otherwise people will merely list the most popular members over the years. And do we really need a thread for that?

7. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Thanks everyone so far! To be more clear when I say influential I mean who have helped shape AKB, who have been big names in the history books. And I made this thread for entirely selfish purposes, so no, WE don't really need one but I do. And if anyone enjoys reading it, they are more than welcome to.

8. PrincessCaca

PrincessCaca Kenkyuusei

I dont think everyone hates her. The title is AKB48. and Daimonmichiko cant even include sasshi as he/she said which he/she likes.

9. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I'll throw a few names out there, aside from some of the obvious core members like Maeda, Takamina, Mariko, Tomochin, Kojiharu, Yuko and Mayu. They are obvious inclusions to any list of influential AKB group members.

Oshima Mai has been mentioned. One of the original examples of a true senpai, and I remember what a big deal her graduation was...

Nobody has mentioned Hoshino Michiru? The original "true singer" in AKB.

Sae-Yaka, You can't bring up Ori-K without mentioning their names. And did you ever see AKB Kagekidan: Infinity? plus they formed the original sub-unit Chocolove along with...

Rinatin. More infamous for her AV work now, but she was a major player and front girl in AKB at one time.

Meetan... The gold bikini, her solo debut, as well as all those amazing appearances on 0ji59fun. The first true anti-idol in AKB. Speaking of "anti-idols"...

Kaotan is a unique character, with a strong personality. Another true anti-idol who has made her own mark on her own terms. Even invented her own title. She is worth consideration. Another spunky member is...

Jurina...Oogoe Diamond, leader of SKE, major player before she turned 12...nuff said.

The queens of the godly-handshake. Dasu and Milky. Both of them took the handshake experience to another level.

How about Mitsui Hiromi? Former SDN48 member, now choreographer/dance instructor for the AKB48 groups. Not a household name, wasn't even a frontgirl in SDN, but her influence is definitely worth mentioning.

Sasshi is as famous as she is infamous. And her self-marketing rivals the work of Aki-P.

The original AKB lolis...Masuyama Kayano, Ono Erena and Oku Manami

One of the first big scandal victims/culprits (depending how you look at it), Kikuchi Ayaka

AKB's original "weird idol", Ohe Tomomi There has never been another like her. (Komorin comes close)

and no matter what you think of her, Paruru has definitely made her mark...salt and all!

Running out of steam, but there are 25 worth considering.

10. junjou19

junjou19 Member

My misstate, I did include Sae but I forgot to put her on the list^ Sae and Sasshi do count because they were in AKB and thus played a part in shaping it.