Event / Concert 37th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2014/06/07)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jan 8, 2014.

1. skydrive27

skydrive27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    same question like last year (32th election)..where are the acchan votes going to be placed ? maybe can answer question or not..

i think this year will surprising like last year.. many predict yuko or mayu will wins but sasshi the winners. maybe missing votes going to underdog member like sasshi last year (maybe this year, yuki, takamina)..

but none knows

2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I meant in the whole of 48 groups history, those are the members who have centered songs who I believe have been able to make themselves stand out while making the other members behind them stand out. I mentioned sister group members to give a wider variety of examples to explain my point xD With Mayu I feel like she's either making the group stand out more than her (e.g, when she centers a senbatsu song) or she stands out more while the group is just there (eg, No Name sub unit). That's the only reason as to why I don't think she suits a center position. But like I said in my last post, it would be good for her to get 1st place at least once ^^;
    note: I do like mayuyu a lot, I just don't see her as center material like other centers have been.

That's exactly what I mean! I'm a bit on the loose end with Yuko tbh. With Yuko, when she centers songs its more "her" than "AKB". AKB are performing, but it's mostly set on Yuko which is great, but it makes the song feel more Yuko oriented than other songs. I don't know if I'm making sense.. With Acchan if she centered a song, the camera would be on her a lot, but you still saw the other members shine. When Yuko centers, I don't feel that as much. I'm probably confusing everyone so I'll stop here xD

3. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Well, Yuko has always been paired with Mayuyu, Mariko with Jurina, Tomo with Paruru. Up to you to decide whether that's a coincidence or a heavy-handed management set-up.

Any way, I think management benefits more from not choosing an absolute center at the moment, because then they can market a lot of "center material" girls and call all of them aces.

The harsh fact is that Mayuyu and Paruru are both 20, and you can only convince people they are "future centers" for so long. If one of them gets declared the winner right now, then the other one basically needs to look for a new identity for the remainder of her career. After all, when Acchan was 20... she already announced her graduation.

4. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    I thought that was just because the pairs are/were close to each other? Oshiri sisters, MariJuri, and ParuChin (not sure about the latter's pair name :^^;:) always demonstrated their friendships to one another, and I always thought management was just playing the OTP card with fans.

5. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

then how about yukirena pair.
    it would be pure happiness.

6. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Probably thats not as simple as you think. I mean, is there any one besides Mayu and Yuko fans who believe that Oshiri sisters re really close? Because they look so awkward to me:^^;:. I believe they are originally paired up by management but some of them developed friendship, some even become very close because they often have close position in dance formation for example or spend time together during event. Example would be Atsumina who were often placed next to each other in dance formation starting from skirt hirari (as center in akb and team A) and because they are kinda paired up since start. Probably yuiparu too

7. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^
    They were not paired up because of the management, but because a funny incident that happened.:lol: (Between Mayuyu, Yukirin, and Yuko)
    BTW, how is this even related to the election thread! :hmm:

8. febriogiring

febriogiring Kenkyuusei

^ it's interesting to be discussed [hehe]
    Well, I really believe the bond between Yui with Paruru and also Paruru with Ricchan. They look so comfortable when they're together. (ParuRicchan is my dream bond anyway lol) and don't forget the bond between all 9th gens! They're like real sisters. Prove? Well, the latest one was when they were celebrating Paruru's birthday.

9. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Da heck does this mean anyway? Not counting Janken Paruru has been center for 1 song and it was with 3 other girls. She has no desire to be center. So why in the world would she need to find a new "identity" as you call it? No idea on the Mayu part but your out in left field on the Paruru thing.

10. febriogiring

febriogiring Kenkyuusei

^ I agree with you @Voightkampff! She doesn't need any new identities to be remembered. Hell, I even knew her and started to love her after hearing the fact that she is ponkotsu (I mean it in a good way because I myself can be categorized as ponkotsu too that's why I love her). I do care about her being one of the most pushed girls to be the center but if she doesn't feel like it then I will just support her decision or whatsoever.

11. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Well, I for one do not like Takamina centered performances. That's why I hate it when she co-centers in an Oogoe Diamond performance.

I love Yuko-centered songs; she owns them and doesn't disappoint with her energy.

Maeda on the other hand is a hit and miss. There are times she looked bored and doesn't care at all.

Point is, we all have our biases and differ in preferences. So I find it arrogant when people state it as if it's a rule or based on an actual established rubric that member x is suited for center whereas member y is not.

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    what did Paruru wish after entering this sousenkyo? Any place?
    actually i didn't see Mayu's wish properly as well

Takamina wish to be around 7 place instead of 9 (i think it is very important, considering how humble Takamina is. She really want that
    Sakura wish to be senbatsu. (clearly possible)
    Sasshi wants once again to be first and bury everyone else (just joking)

if someone has an G+ post, or mobile mail, or official interview, i take it.

I think it is very important for the members to clearly tell their wish to the fans.

13. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

You make it sound like getting to center not one, but two of AKB's A-sides is not a big deal. Out of all the past and present AKB members, how many have actually managed to do that? 5 girls? Just Acchan, Yuko, Mayuyu, Jurina, and Paruru, that's it. And now 2 of them have graduated so only 3 active members can still make that claim.

Look, I know Paruru has said that she's not good with all the attention, but you can't pretend she doesn't have a status as an ace candidate. Genuinely curious here - how is she perceived by Paruru oshis any way? Not an ace? Do you prefer if she's less pushed and just stay where she is while Mayuyu, Jurina, and whoever else duke it out at the top?

14. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Acchan had no desire to be center either :whistle:

What would her wish be? To come second again? Her wish is so clear she doesn't even need to say it anymore, we all know what she wants xD

15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    You sure about that? If my memory serves me, one of the other members said that Paruru indeed does have a desire to be center. It was in last year's Documentary.

16. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    You danced around my question. If she isn't center why does she need to change her identity? Mayu too for that matter. Both girls do quite well for themselves have lots of fans and get plenty of outside work. I'm still stuck on what they need to change to and why?

17. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    From what i understand a lot of what fans that initially got into Haruka were from the rumors saying that she was being groomed to be a candidate for the next center being compared to other candidates such as Jurina and Mayu which led to a large amount of fans thrashing her which gave rise to a large amount of new fans trying to defend her which created all the drama that absorbed so many fans to become spiteful of one another so that they bought whole bunch of Cds for their defending Oshi just to show that she is popular.

But a different question has anything happened to Jurina, Mayu or Haruka that would give them a large gain in new fans? like: did an idol/idol group graduate/disband and they took their place or did they participate in some new TV SP that gained attention from an untouched group of fans or did another country get bit with a fan bug for any of these 3. Because seriously if none of these happened to them than i don't see any reason for votes to rise significantly that they would actually take 1st place. Unless Sasshihara fans are just unmotivated this year or her fans just lost interest in her then she will still win even if the large buyers decide to drop down and 1/4 less in bulk than last year.

Like seriously i'm asking cause i follow almost no information on most sembatsu members.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  18. moonlit

moonlit Member

^I think part of Sasshi, aside from her crazy rich wota buying 8'000 votes, her casual fans and the more average votes, there was a lot of power voting from HKT for what she did for the group in order to support her post scandal. I feel like her votes MIGHT decrease, (since she has nothing relevant to prove and HKT can focus on it's center problems/rivalry) but it might not be enough for others to overtake her.

Tbh, I don't want her to win. I grateful for what she did for HKT, but really. She's not a center candidate (and by now never will be) and all those poor girls fighting for it need it more as far as I'm concerned.

19. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    When you say need it more, do you actually think that?

20. DaimonMichiko

DaimonMichiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    @Under The Ribbon
    It is a big deal but still has i think even non center candidates have achieved that too in past
    besides Acchan,
    Yuko--> 4 centers,3 solo total
    Takamina --> 8 centers, 2 solo
    Jurina --> 4 centers, 2 solo