3rd Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by emiche., Jan 16, 2017.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    For me, it was Kubo. I don't know if I'm biased here (seems so:p). But, in this 46hrstv, I can see how crazy she really is and I love crazy girl. From the scaredy cat Kubo when she played with crocodile toys, the fast talking Kubo on her 10 minutes segment (please give her rap song and she will sing it perfectly!) and of course, the mischievous Kubo, when she spoonfed Denchan with fried cricket. I hope she show this kind of personality on Koujichuu, as she is Senbatsu member now. :)

The next one is Riria (biased:p), Yoda and Renka. Their 10 minutes segment was crazy, especially Riria. I think, the girls doesn't always need to be around to stand out. Just make one crazy segment that stuck in your head, and that is enough. :)

The failed one is Ayati for me. I agree with comment above. She can't show her charm when she was given the chance.

2. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    "Hoshi no Ojou-sama" role:
    - Riria (Princess)
    - ‎Renka (Rose)
    - ‎Minami (Lindbergh)
    - ‎Tamami (Sanae)
    - ‎Kaede (Kinokunizaka)
    - ‎Reno (Naomi)
    - ‎Hazuki (Doremi)
    - ‎Christie (Maya)

Poster:
    51690eae12bfd1e0effc5aef1d1f4c0d91c279f7.jpg

https://www.nelke.co.jp/stage/princess_stars/

3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm hoping 3rd Gen fans saw the BTS from the 5th Year Bday Live DVD/BluRay. I'm not linking it here but you can go check the usual suspects...

They were really raw at that time. And they weren't really integrated with the other gens. The gap was there. They couldn't even do the Nogi circle correctly since it was too fast for them. I think only Ayatii performed it correctly. That nervousness was apparent and Momoko must've been straight panicking. Luckily, Asuka was there to torment, uh, help her.

I thought they were gonna be in on the fun stuff of a Bday live. Yet in the end they were only there for a moment. At least, they made it to the final day's Nogi no Uta.

At the 46 Hours TV, they've closed the gap. Now that they're integrated in senbatsu and unders, I hope it shrinks more.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Pulling this over from the general thread because it sort off answers my own previous post above. And I would like to know if others found the 5th Bday BTS interesting?

• Like Like x 1
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  6. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Hoshi no Ojou-sama footage

if the video does not show watch the video here

1523184485770.jpg 1523184488713.jpg 1523184494677.jpg 1523184506524.jpg 1523184503712.jpg 1523184512695.jpg 1523184523735.jpg 1523184532033.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Now they are integrated with the main.

Third Gens in senbatsu and in unders. 4 and 8.

The eight also doing the stage play. We're now at the point where those who are popular get more so, and those who aren't stay.

Ozono, Yoda, Yamashita, Kubo -- when I look at these 4 I can't imagine them falling out of senbatsu. They're like those 1st Gens who've never crashed out of senbatsu. Unfortunately, there is barely any room in the senbatsu to keep these 4. Who do you think goes? All 4? None? Let me hear your thoughts...

8. Tinman

Tinman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I don't think those four should get too comfortable with being picked for the senbatsu.

There are still other hungry Unders and rising 3rd gen that could grow more between now and the next senbatsu. I think Ozono would be the most at risk of being left out among those four.

9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I think it's Kubo. As much as I love her she has really let herself go and when Minami did the same she was dropped for a few singles.

10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

It's quite interesting how they placed these 4 girls in the formation and I'd like to think it's more than just random positioning. I think they're "balancing the 3rd gens", well at least the popular ones. Looking back at past selection:
    18- 16- 17- 16- 19- 21- 18- 19- 21 - Senbatsu
    18- 21- 19- 19- 16- 12*-18*-14*-21 - Under Members (3rd gen not included)
    As of now Ikoma and Rotti are out for next single so it's still even 20. I'm not aware several times UG outnumber Senbatsu but 20/21 is too much already (ehem Kitano please come back) ) Not much space to work with if they drop some members back to UG. I think, more like I hope the four will stay. There's also one other 3rd gen that I think could enter Senbatsu and that's Umezawa, be it next or the following single. I won't be surprised if five 3rd gen will be Senbatsu together.
    So with that, among 1st Gen they are moving Kanarin and Yuttan which are both UG this 20th. As much as I love Hinachima, I'm not too sure if they'll keep her. In 2nd Gen the only untouchable is Hori, Maichun maybe. So I'll take a close look at Ranze. But if one 3rd Gen will be put to UG, I think it's Momoko. She's been center of 3rd Gen and already w-center with Yoda in Senbatsu. They can easily make her center UG. Well, that's how I see it.
    I am least worried of Kubo, actually glad they didn't put her in front. Anyway, this and the one I quote above, I'll save the discussion for when the 21st single is near. ;)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  11. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    As much as I love Momoko, it's apparent that her handshake result is not as spectacular as the other 3. Maybe putting her in UG will kinda boost her popularity more? But at this point, I don't really mind which 3rd gen members are chosen for the senbatsu tbh I just want to see more of these precious gems [hehe]

12. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    I wonder if her hs will be slowly decrease.

13. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    LOL, Umezawa does marketing :D

14. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Okay as far as the 4 senbatsu members, I think Yoda and Yamashita are candidates for permanent senbatsu members. Kubo maybe might fall out. Momoko definitely has me worried. She's got the management push against her and her HS aren't the best. I just can't imagine the front line 3rd Gen members having to lead Unders like I can't imagine Maiyan or Ikuta relegated back there. It's just me. Management will definitely prove me wrong.

There have only been 2 Nogi members to center senbatsu and Unders. Can a 3rd Gen make it 3? (Momoko *cough*)

15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I doubt that Momoko will drop to
    Under. Managament push for her is strong and while she doesn't have the same HS result as the other 3, she definitely has a unique personality and a strong stage charm that sets her apart. I think managament will keep her and groom her to be a future ace.

16. himawari

himawari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Well as long as she won't get a huuuge backlash from the fandom I'm happy with management push for her. Plus it'll be good too if more people can recognise her charming personality and can be projected to her HS which can justified her push. She has potential as nogi's future ace for sure.

But personally I'm also curious on how management will put narrative to promote the 3rd gen aces for the future.

17. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Karaoke to one of my favorite songs.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ @Takoyama where is that clip from. I've been seeing it in my YT recommends for the past week. I've watched it several time, too. Also, didn't they do the song in this lineup for their concerts last summer?

19. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Bingo!8 bonus

20. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ Aahhh. I had a feeling it was going to be related to NogiBingo!8. My worries was that I missed some special SHOWROOM or such...