1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

3rd Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by emiche., Jan 16, 2017.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

No Zukki?

2. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    No Zukki.

3. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Zukki might be a late inclusion in the lineup for models since She's also Cancam girl like Matsumura.
    At this point ; I can already see the bitterness in the 2nd gen fans as the 3rd gen takes the spotlight from here on.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Former 2nd gen Sagara Iori is modeling as well. Don't know if that counts though...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It seems some people always want to heat up this forum. Bringing about 2nd gen fans when nobody talk about them :rofl:

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The 7th Year Bday Live has shown us that 3rd Gen will do well when they inherit what their senpai has made. They are special. Timing. They get it because they came along at the right time -- the peaking of Nogizaka46. They are reaping what their senpai sown. I'm hoping they can pay it forward for the 4th Gen.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    You know what's really kawaii? Toki Toki Meki Meki's front 3: Renka, Reno, and Tamami. MVs, Birthday Lives, Grad concerts -- they just too cute at all of them!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. FGeyer

FGeyer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Tamami is extremely cute. I feel like she's a bit underrated right now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

tamami chops her hair, reno has gotten plump and christies new hairdo...is noone else talking about this?

10. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    tbh, no one is quite a hardcore fans of nogi. hardcore..i mean, someone who dig every single news/change in a girl..we can see someone like that in team8 and keya/hinata and certain girls thread like iwasa misaki and takajo akicha..lmao
    most of people in nogi here arent wota at all.

11. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Presumably that's Nogibingo season 8 in that case. Can't remember it exactly, the underpants fella is Ijiri Okada who is the host of the show. The underpants is his normal gimmick although he doesn't do it often in Nogibingo, if i remember correctly he did it to introduce the 3rd gen girls, some of whom it didn't bother, a couple didn't take it well. I remember Momoko pretty much freaking out and constantly crying throughout their first episode. It was kind of funny but did seem a bit cruel to them.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2019
  12. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

That was from Nogibingo season 8 first episode, when the staff announced 3rd gen members debut in nogibingo then Ijiri Okada (MC of Nogibingo) suddenly come out and surprise them. That is actually his style when scared the idol with just wearing his underwear.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2019
  13. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Too cruel I think... Look how kubo hide behind that whiteboard with teary eyes.. feel bad for her..

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yeah, those girls are too innocent at that time. Kubo and Momoko cried the hardest, and Momoko was so angry. But on the other hand Renka the youngest seems to be enjoying it.

15. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

3rd gen as a whole get along with each other but
    - I noticed that some members rarely interact with one another ex. Denchan and Mizuki ; Momoko and Reno .
    And in my observation there are 3 subgroups within the 3rd gen :
    Group A : Umezawa ;Momoko; Tamami; Renka and Den-chan.
    IMG_20190730_100550.jpg
    Group B: Mizuki;Hazuki ;Riria ;Reno and Yoda
    Group C : Kubo and Ayatie

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I sort of noticed this too, but I think it's more a factor of who blogs the most (I am going by their blogs as I don't know what their mobame say). That Group A features Umezawa, Tamami, and Denchan who are the more prolific 3rd Gen bloggers. They always posting pics of that clique, so it looks like they're always hanging together. The others rarely blog. And when they do, it's more of a "here's some work I did." I think that Group A just has more fun with each other.

17. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

- recently Momoko gifted both Tamami and Renka with matching Tshirts ( I think that's one of the sign )
    - and we all know the duos UmeMomo and TamaRenka
    In the other group
    - Mizuki gifted Riria a souvenir from TGC last yr . She also hangs out with Hazuki the most . And I remember the blog wherein Riria ; Mizuki and Yoda go out together.
    - Kubo and Ayatie both fits with the 2 groups (they seems to be neutral )
    - Yoda and Tama is close in their early days so thus Kubo and Yoda but there seems to be some distance recently

18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Momo looks so fluffy in that pic. I hope she does well on her recovery and comeback sooner. At least on Koujichuu.

19. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    dont care if they have their own clique, but as long as no obvious backstabbing or a clique full of deliquents like ngt48, i dont mind. i mean girls are rarely can be neutral or be friend with every girls. jealousy is born with their heart anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Yeah her cheeks is fluffy but not as much as back then in TGC kumamoto where she got chubby .
    I think she's on a diet in her hiatus ;she did lose some weight since then .
    IMG_20190730_202204.jpg
    IMG_20190730_202210.jpg
    She's really close with these two recently
    - in the questionairre ; Both Tamami and Kaede dubbed this five girls (tamami. Renka. Momo. Ume . Den ) as the friendly unit .