1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

3rd Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by emiche., Jan 16, 2017.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

But you want Kubo as an under center at some point..

2. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Nigemizu? I never paid much attention to her position, so I guess I spoke too soon.

3. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Hanashitai Dareka ga, Harujion, SayoImi, Nigemizu.

Btw 3rd gen is the strongest atm? Yes, despite having members like Nakamura and Yoshida. They have different aces and are strong enough to carry nogi's future even if most of 4th gen girls are underwhelming.

4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Being a high school student is not really a requirement for centering a high school quiz song. Past center like Takayama or Asuka were already past their high school period. So the fact that Renka is chosen as center is not really a given thing.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'm not saying being high school student is a requirement, but if you look carefully on that formation, 1st row to 3rd row, it's literally from the youngest to the oldest. Sure it's not a given, she's been working hard for these past 4 years.

Oh look, SteCola trying his bit again.

• Creative Creative x 2
  6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yes I did, because I feel that being an Under center and senbatsu center is rather cool. Just look at Asuka and Miona. (Am I forgetting MaiMai?) It's a small special group. I like seeing senbatsu members showing up in Under songs during the Birthday Lives. And if Kubo could've been an Under center I think it would have added to her mystique.

That being said, her flanking the center position on the 26th makes it difficult to think she can achieve my dream. Going backwards isn't great. Just look at Miona and how much it affected her and her fans. I think from here on out Kubo should be in senbatsu all the time and that only unexplainable management moves would send her to Under.

7. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Manifesting 2021 as 3ki's year

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I believe it's possible for Renka to be fukujin but I agree it depends on the situation. Yup, seniors' graduation is the best chance. She's very young, that's her advantage. But I'm quite confident, Renka won't go back to UG. With that said, right now and moving forward, any if the six 3rd gen going to UG is crazy.

I got curious and check. Both Reika and Manatsu have been 3rd row 5x in the past and almost same number of 2nd row position. Both 1 time in front. Reika was 2nd row in her last 6 singles. 2nd or 3rd row is a good position for her

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  9. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

But seniors grad wont give Renka auto seat in Fukujin , She still have to compete toe to toe against Ayame , Mayutan or Rei and theres also Hoshino whos easily Fukujin Calibre(I think mgt only choose Manatsu over Hoshino coz she is in 1st row in 25th single )

The older gen have already emphasized that 3ki is the gen that will set the tone forward
    Maichun - in recent ANN with Ume, Maichun said that 3ki will be setting the group culture post maiyan

Manatsu - in 2019 interview about Kouhai that can represent nogi , she choose Mizuki , Momoko and Yoda

Nanase - in her 22nd single episode with Maiyan , said that group will be fine coz 3ki is reliable (tho Maiyan said 2ki as consolation haha)

And mgt is clearly leaning on that route as well
    Thats why 26th single is so important to be good coz that will set the dominos.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  10. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    there were multiple senbatsu where the captain being placed on 3rd liner tho, I believe @SteCola mentioned it. I think this fashion began during Nogidoko age, where Reika despite being placed on 2nd liner not counted as fukujin and eventually, even Captain position can be shifted to 3rd laner. This shifted Captain perk from guaranteed Fukujin seat to guaranteed senbatsu seat, at least for now.

chance is there, but I believe it's very very unlikely happening. She's a very strong candidate for front/ 2nd laner.

I wasn't aware of this, would you mind to elaborate more on what/how exactly it affects Hori and her fans please?

Yeah, Renka definitely could be a Fukujin but it's not like there's an empty spot to fill, difficult situation, a senior's graduation is necessary to ensure her position as Fukujin.

11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

In all senbatsu SteCola mentioned about Reika's 3rd row position, Manatsu is fukujin on that 4 single. If we need some special occasion to see Yamashita (or Yoda) to be placed on 3rd row, so does with Manatsu. Her recent 3rd row position (24th single) exist to accomodate 3 4th gen girls on front row and Reika happen to be graduating on the same single. However, when the single released Manatsu already taking Reika place, both as captain and fukujin on that single. Thus i believe Manatsu shifted to 3rd row is need something, (Renka or Ayame or anyone outside that fukujin spot become center, and tbh imo there's another girl who's more dropable than Manatsu). First of all, only Takayama from 3rd row girls match Manatsu popularity, within the fandom or on public eyes. Renka, or even Hoshino, isn't on the same level with Manatsu. But i do believe, if Renka steadily rises, eventually she will become one of Nogizaka's face in the future. Just not now.

However, when 4th gen joined UG, i can see they'll increasing the senbatsu. And it'll give other girls chance to enter fukujin spot, if they decide to adding more fukujin spot.

12. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    Hopefully the reading is correct :)

13. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    At the end of the first documentary, you get a sense of this the she cut her hair. She definitely was confused at that time as to what her position in the group was. They even mention that she thought about graduating. Perhaps not true, but still a peek at a time when Miona was experiencing some difficulties. Personally, I think she became a bit more serious and focused afterwards.

14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    BRODY x Nogizaka46 3ki
    564da84a.jpg
    Braided Kubo looks so beautiful & badass. My baby my love my oshimen.:inlove:
    YAC looks so good with that fake(?) short hair.:corr:
    Minami, those lips...so tempting....:drool:
    Renka...you are too hot that make me melt.:inlove:
    Riria is cute + sexy, how could that be?:blink:
    Reno is so kakkoiiii~~<3
    Momo, that forehead is kissable.:inlove:
    Denchan's smile is irresistable.<3
    Tamami, that wavy hair and exprssion are perfect! Sasuga our new Under center.:blush:
    Yoda, looking at you always calm my heart.<3
    Mukai, lovely, funny, cute...:inlove:
    Yamachan, please...don't make me love you even more. :inlove:

• Like Like x 2
  15. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    They all look great. Honestly, I did a bit of a doubletake at that picture of Mukai - looking all soulful and grown up. What happened to the sweaty little bruiser we met 4 years ago? [hehe]

This will be worth picking up. I do love 3ki, I really wish we got to see MORE of them but, y'know, management can't stop playing pocket pool to 4th gen.

• Like Like x 1
  16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    That's a visual galore there. But I'm not fond of Momoko's pic unfortunately, something off about the smile.
    Favorites are Riria and Reno, they both look amazing.

17. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    AH YES. I clearly remember her Mom dubbed it in the documentary, *should I cut my hair, or should I graduate from the group*. I still remember that bob cut she had, pristine clear in my head, she was glowing, that hair suited her so well, truly manifestation of beautiful-youthful Japanese teenager.

Feel like that hoodie on Ume doesn't really expose her beauty if anything it more of a hindrance tbh

18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I've seen THEM almost everywhere. Maybe you need to be more specific about which member you want to see more :huh:

19. Momokun

Momokun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozono Momoko
    Twitter:
    MomoKun08
    I personally see so much less screen time to Reno.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Better post this pic here. Should've included my dear Ren-chwan, but goodness look at those vivid color :D
    [​IMG]
    Nogizaka46 x Weekly playboy 2021

• Like Like x 3