3rd Generation Showroom Impressions

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Varianth, Aug 27, 2016.

1. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    #7 had two shows today. She's really lively and friendly. She speaks very easily - she'd be a great performer or radio host. She still hasn't shown herself, but she says her face is "very ordinary". I think she said she can't show her face because she'd get in trouble with her school. She's still my favorite of the bunch.

She played the guitar and sang a few songs. Her voice is really, really good.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  2. kabuki

kabuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    #1 was always on the last place now she's climbing up. OMG today her viewers reach almost 18k.

She is tall , half blood look and has a good figure. She got a modelru potential.

Seem she was in Nogi's dance practice room. Why she was there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  3. Varianth

Varianth Kenkyuusei

#10's voice is actually really good. Some of the girls you can hear them struggling as they sing even the first gens but she did really well! Her sitting in 1st place ranking makes complete sense. She just handles the stream really well drawing, singing and seems to just get along with the fans easily.

Edit:

At the end of the night Ranks changed a bit, #8 took top slot and #4 pushed even #10 down to 3rd place on the event page. Still gunning for #9 overall.

#10, #2 I feel like would fit in well into the group. With #3 shyness is getting in her way as far as auditions are concerned I feel. Guess she's in the final batch so she's got something management wants. Kinda get a bit of a Nishino vibe from her. Rest don't really stand out as much to me. I get the fact that#4 seems like Ikuta but Eh. Ikuta alone is hilarious and hard to mimic. If I were to rearrange my previously stated top 5.

1. #9 [-]
    2. #10 [+1]
    3. #3 [-1]
    4. #2 [+1]
    5. #4 [-1]
    All in all just thinking that Gen 3 might not get as much air time as we'd like them to on variety shows. So those at the top now will definitely shine when all 3 gens are shown together. *shrugs* we'll see what happens when the streams end. Guess just enjoy watching as many as you can now, might not see some of them after announcement.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  4. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    #8 just climbed up to being No. 1. But since she needs to go offline in 10 minutes, #10 haves enough time to catch up again. I'm really interested to see how this ends. And if #4 is able to climb up like this again too.

But her streams are really fun too. Always listening to Fans request. She dances, sings, and even tried to do a bit of gymnastics - but since she's in the house she only did a bridge. When I went online half an hour ago she was caryying a guitar with her. Actually a really talented girl. I'm impressed. Definitely my No. 1 now :)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  5. kabuki

kabuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    #8 is taking the first place right now. She showed the cover dancing of many nogi's songs even "Inochi wa Utsukushii" . She's actually a true fan.

6. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

To be honest. Not the biggest fan of their looks. They look like typical mainstream japanese girls. Same as Keyaki. Not really someone who stands out

• Old Old x 1
  7. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    Nogizaka looked like that in the beginning, too. Few idols look like idols right away. That's one of the things they need to learn.

• Like Like x 1
  8. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Maybe it's because I always happen to watch at the time she's streaming, but no.4 is seriously pretty.. Not sure if she's talented or not because I don't watch it for long, but damnnn that look a likeness with Ikuchan is making me root for her.. I really wanna see the rest of the girls that everyone's praising, but they always stream when I'm working

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  10. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    I was only able to watch 15 minutes of #8 and her Fans are crazy. Someone threw 40000 Yen on stage (4 Tokyo Tower). And she isn't even a member (yet) ...

11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The results will be revealed on the 4th of September. I think the girl who said so wasn't supposed to but there it is.

12. Varianth

Varianth Kenkyuusei

Hmm thanks for the info Kanjo. Good to know the wait won't be that long. Here's hoping they all get in.

13. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I only watched day 3 and day 4, but I think this is my current kami 7 ranking:
    #13 doesn't like eating breakfast, funny that people in showroom asked her doing some tongue twisters like last night Nogizaka Under Construction and she didn't do so good, so slow :^^;:. Also people kept asking her "Do you can ride bicycle?" like last night episode :XD: She is a Nishino wota. She said she would absolutely buy Nishino 2nd photobook. She is Nishino's Under boyfriend in Nogikoi game. Even she is 18 years old sometime when she sees Nogizaka performing in music program and not have anyone around, she dances along with Nogizaka in her room. That's a cute side. :blush:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    #6 has a childish character, she has watched last night Nogizaka Under Construction. Again people asked tongue twist testing, she did good than #13 :approve:. Eh!! She knows #3 :eek:, she is not sure but she said #3 looks very like someone she knows. My feeling is she looks like a cute puppy :cute:.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    #4, people keep call her 4-sama :XD:. She is not good with math. She sang Harujion, Nandome, Sekai de ichiban kodoku na Lover and her voice is high notch and shard, I think her voice will fit very well with cool song style. And she is in diet for Nogizaka audition, what a serious type person.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    #1, her oshimen is Saito Asuka, she is from Tokyo. Wow! She so little nervous but I can understand because she is last member stream up. When I watch her, I kept hope her don't cry but lucky people in showroom made her laugh and relax. Somehow she made me think to Himetan. She was so surprised when she knows there is an English fan in her Showroom :lol: She mistook call her Asuka-senpai is Ashuu. Her audition song was Nandome no Aozora ka. She has one little brother. She wanted people think for her a nickname, and she saw so many "Ehhh" comments, then realize she didn't tell her name :XD:, lucky if she said her real name, she would have gotten a lot of trouble.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    #9, Why does every time I see her, I think she is rich :^O^: She got a notebook this time, she wanted people guessing what she drew. I accepted her challenge and her drawing level is the same with Ikucasoo and HoriVanGogh. How people could guess right what she has drawn especially that long tongue monster was a goat :wall:. Her showroom was so fun.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    #11, her stream quality sometime was blur. She love One Piece manga and she really likes Luffy :blush:. She was so excited when talk about One Piece characters. She said she was silent in the school. She is not in any club in the school. People asked her can she play sanshi which Ikuta wanted to learn in last night Nogizaka Under Construction but she can't. People in showroom helped her named two her stuffed animal, Aoki-san and Kato-san.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    #3, she is bright today. Eh! Her good subject in school is mathematics. Her favorite colors are pink and white. She praised #4, she said #4 like model. Because the typhoon, she couldn't go anywhere. Funny people in showroom kept threating her that behind her had a cockroach but turned out she isn't afraid. She didn't watch Nogizaka46hours TV. She has watched Kimi no na wa in theater and she likes it, I still haven't watch it yet. Her kendo level is 2 dan so that equals with Takayama's leve. Because I kept seeing her pink iFace case and her pink rabbit pillow so when she had ended her stream, I saw the pink all around my room.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    #13: Her hair is long, she has joined volleyball and she likes Chiharu of Nogizaka, Habu of Keyakizaka as excepted someone is high like her. She has played Nogikoi, and she is Under boyfriend of Shirashi, Eto, Junna, Nishino. Her favorite song is Tachinaori Chuu. She wishes she is lower, her ideal height of her is 158cm. Her family's height is normal, but now she is same height with her her father :^O^:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    #10: She is beautiful :cute:, people called her ten-chan, she has a stuffed bear, name Angel. Her laughing sounds so noble and cute. She plays badminton, so this is the same with #13 maybe these two can be friend. Someone in showroom said that he/she can do her pen technique with 80 pens. Today her pen technique so failed. She hate eating melon. In her showroom, everything is so calm and cute, she is a healer!! Her voice is from heaven, it's so kind and relax, I could feel the freedom (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    #8: Today her lip is red and today she brought her dog Ri-chan!! Her laughing was so innocent. Don't know why but when I look her dog, I feel he says to me "Please help me! My life is miserable!". All fishing skills (zukkyun, wink, kissing face,... ) of her are very good, she is a genius, I can see a future queen handshake. Today she danced too. She played kentama too, she has a golden kentama. She likes badminton, this is same with #13, #10. Her showroom is always energetic and excited, so much energy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    #5: Her dream is her height will be 170 cm that is opposite of #12, #12 wishes her height would be lower. Her favorite food is kiwi, don't know why I think that fits with her image. Her number 5 beam was so strong. Her zukkyun is little weak though. Her eyes are beautiful, like cat eyes, it sucks your soul. She is so innocent and has very good manners. She sang Secret Graffiti in her audition.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    #7 is very good. I wish she'd master that bm chord though, because it's the difference between perfect and a lot of mistakes...

15. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    #6: She got a twintails hairdo today. Did she draw kamen rider W? She still didn't eat breakfast today too. People kept asking her to show the mole in her forehead. Her best 5 MV are: 5- sekkachi na katatsumuri; 4-Natsu no Free&Easy; 3- Girls'Rule ( I guessed right this one); 2- kanashimi no wasurekata; 1-seifuku no mannequin. Her favorite PV is Marika17. She does her part time job in McDonald's. Her showroom is always so sweet and cute. I love her voice the best of all candidates so far and her Zukkyun skill is the best too.
    [​IMG]

Impression:

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#13: She got a nice necklace (300 yen) today. Eh!! Today she ate breakfast :eek:, I thought she prefers not eating breakfast. Her showroom today full of sweet and food talking. And she has a stuffed green animal, she tried to revenge yesterday tongue twisters but still failed :fp:

[​IMG]

Impression:

[​IMG][​IMG]

#5: Today she didn't go to school because the typhoon. She has a dog, her name is Tiffany. Her she was so cute and bright, everyone wants her becomes their little sister. And her favorite Nogizaka song is Secret Graffiti as expected Higuchi wota. Her winking skill needs more practice.

[​IMG]

Impression:

[​IMG][​IMG]

#7: Eh!! Yesterday, she went to sleep at 3AM, so late :eek:. She said if she was an animal, she would be a snake. She knows playing guitar. She said she had almost done her summer homework, hard working girl. Her favorite song is Romantic ikayaki. I think she is so friendly. Her tongue twisters skill is so terrible though :fp: She eats soft bread because she oshi Hoshino. She was so proud of Hoshino at werewolf game in 46hoursTV. Her voice was warm and compassionate, it's so beautiful when she sang Shibuyagawa of Keyakizaka46.

[​IMG]

Impression:

[​IMG][​IMG]

#10: she is beauty :flower:, she had two long antennas today. She is bright today. Her favorite food is lotus root. She said her drawing skill was good but she drew a dog turned out it's a cat, sorry but your drawing skill is not good. Today she sang Romance no Start, it's so good and kind, 90/100. Her pen technique was not good today but better than yesterday, 5 pens.

[​IMG]

Impression:

[​IMG][​IMG]

#9: She has a white Iphone and her school club is tennis club, so ojou-sama point. Funny her grandma kept calling [hehe]. Her zukkyun skill today was powerful. I failed today too, couldn't guess what she had drawn how people could guess that was a pikachu. Wow, she got a Tokyo tower again! Her rich image kept rising up to me.

[​IMG]

Impression:

[​IMG][​IMG]

#3: She showed her shoulder today, her pink rabbit pillow again. Her character image which she presents for herself is a frog combine with a peach.

Her winking was so bad even she said she had practiced in the previous day :fp: She had some local language quizzes today. :shocku: She can cook for herself, she prepared her breakfast and made curry by her own, that's not like her image at all.

[​IMG]

Impression:

[​IMG][​IMG]

#8: Her favorite food is chocolate, so childish :hehe:. Wow! Her winking skill has evolved, she can wink both eyes even she's just 12 years old :cold:. Blow kissing skill was good too. Eh! Someone is 99 years old watched her showroom, don't know it's true or not. Her tongue twisters skill was not so good though. Her laughing was so joyful. She danced Harujion and Seifuku no Mannequin , her dance was little stiff though. She sang Nandome, her singing voice was not bad but little shaky still can't compare with #7 or #10. She still hasn't done watch Kimi na wa. People called her "Ten thousand girls have one".

[​IMG]

Impression:

[​IMG][​IMG]

#1: Today she calmer than yesterday and got a twintail hairdo. She sang Nandome No Aozora Ka in her audition. Wow! Her height is 165cm lower 5cm than #12, it's tall! She joined volunteer club in school. Her favorite movie genre is horror. Her favorite singer is Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. She hasn't go to Universal Studio Japan. She can play pianno a little. People asked her human or ghost which one is more scarier, she said human. She is mature for her age. She loves winter more than summer. Her drawing skill is not so good.

[​IMG]

Impression:

[​IMG][​IMG]

#4: Her hair today looks like Ikuta Erika. She has beautiful legs. She is in tea ceremony club in her school. People said they wanted her becomes their big sister :^O^: She is really reliable. She sang Hoshi no Kara, her singing voice was on the cool side, felt like opposite of #7 voice. Glasses request was many, hope tomorrow she will wear glasses. She was proud of her cheek bones.

[​IMG]

Impression:

[​IMG][​IMG]

#12: She was a fast talker :XD:. She is a big Nogizaka wota, she even watched Hiragana Keyakizaka showroom :shocku:. She said her hair was long to her chest. She kept talking about her height lower desire but why she likes Habu of Keyakizaka46 :lol:. She loves mathematics :shock:, surprised I kept thinking she is a baka girl. People suggested her telling one of her high school memory, once on a time when she went to her school club by bicycle, she felt from her bicycle and all her face smacked into the ground lucky she was ok, end :^^;:.

[​IMG]

Impression:

[​IMG][​IMG]

#11: She brought her two stuffed animal which yesterday people in showroom named them for her. The blue one is Aoki-san (male), yellow is Kato-san (female). One of her audition song was Ima, Hanashitai Dareka ga Iru. Because her voice sounds like Hoshino, people kept suggesting her said "pan, pan, pan...". Her favorite animal is rabbit. She has done scuba diving, not surprise because she's from Okinawa. She sang a little of Taiyou Knock and Ima, Hanashitai Dareka ga Iru, her singing voice was bright and cute like a bell. Today she woke up at 5:30 AM, so early.

[​IMG]

Impression

[​IMG][​IMG]

#2: Her voice is kawaii :cute: and so politeness, like a very joyful manner little girl. She likes badminton that's same with #10, #3, #13. Wow! these days girls like badminton are many. And girls like green tea flavor ice cream are a lot too. She joined badminton club in her school. She has chihuahua dog. She was very emotion when Japan badminton female team won the gold medal at Olympic Rio 2016. She likes detective Conan anime, I haven't watch it for years. She seemed very like kimi no na wa movie. Her favorite male bands are Rad-wimp and Kana-boon. She is afraid of cicada. Sometime she felt like a friendly grandma if you can understand me.

[​IMG]

Impression:

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. kabuki

kabuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Varianth

Varianth Kenkyuusei

If I'm honest I don't even want a top 5. I'd say Top 4.

1. #9 [-] - still my favourite. Clumsy-chan for sure. I don't think the other girls knocked their cameras off half as much as her. Always a fun stream and the fans seemed to love her. In the final hours she just knocked #10 out of 3rd place on the event page rankings which is awesome and seemed unreachable but did it.
    2. #3 [+1] - That kendo gear. She got so much better over the week of streams and honestly tonight's stream she was in her element. If her streams started off like this I'm sure she'd actually be more popular. That husky voice winning fans over.
    3. #10 [-1] - Really, She'd still be second if it wasn't for #3 really showing that she can rise to the challenge. #10's stream dropped by accident at one point in the middle of her stream and she was so apologetic it was kinda cute to see. I don't think any fans were actually angry at all about it but she rose back up in numbers really quick from it. She was able to show off her pen trick again this time with even more pens and just genuinely seems like a happy character.
    4. #2 [-] - I'm genuinely happy that she pulled out of being last place. Just running an audio only stream is kinda hard probably more so cause would be fans can already see her face but not her face in action[?] made it harder to connect with her. Her voice got a few comments throughout the week but it's unique and she seems like fun. Just glad she got out of that bottom 13th place. Not like we'd know if that event page rank actually means anything besides total viewership I guess.
    Really those are the streams I looked forward to most over the whole week.

I'll be a bit sad to not see them on streams from here on in. Can only hope that they all get in though cause that'd be great. Guess we'll just have to wait till the 4th to find out who's going to be in that 3rd generation.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
  18. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Definitely with you on #2, Varianth.

I'm so happy to see how comfortable she got by the end. And her singing quality surprised me. I'm relieved. I was afraid she'd fail the audition after the 2nd day but now I'm not.
    and @kinglight25 did you see her wink improvement?!

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
  20. kabuki

kabuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika