1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

48TALK Podcast

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by Rageballie, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    https://www.dailymotion.com/48TALK

Hi, recently I started a podcast about AKB48group and would like to share this with the community

So let me know what you all think.
    If you have questions or would like to add to the show, let me know.

2. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    My only complaint that you guys try to cram everything in 1 hour (like in Episode 9) when there's a lot of news. You can record more than an hour and split it into 2 videos. Still it's nice that you guys strictly focus on 48 groups only.

What time do you guys record? The episodes are listed on Saturdays.

3. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Jup, I would like to record longer if that was possible, sadly if you go over an hour on Dailymotion, it wont go up. The problem is with a second hour, is depends on the topics for that week. Sometimes there are weeks where news is slow. So its harder to fill in the hour or make it to two hours. We are working on a better system. For instance when Janken is out, maybe we will do several parts. Most time when we record is talked beforehand, so that everyone can be available.

4. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Episode 14 is now out! This week we talk about the new "regulation"

5. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I am of the opposite opinion that it is good that you keep the show to one hour only. Too many podcasts like this ramble on and on and on with pointless babble. It is nice to have a set time, set format, it keeps things more concise and on point...

And nice to see you brought on my buddy Derek.

6. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    So I guess it was that big of a deal for us fans than it is for the girls when you guys discuss the black hair rule as it reached around 30 minutes.

7. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    New episode! Lots of talk about the 46th single announcement.

8. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    New episode! This week a friend returns from his trip to japan and talks about meeting AKB48.

9. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    New episode! This week we talk about online social media!

10. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Is there an episode this weekend or not anymore,

11. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yes! There will be the usual weekly episode on the weekend. But there will also be a series of special episodes after the Janken Taikai. The event is too big to sum up in a hour.

12. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    New episode! This week we talk about graduations and "Scandals"

13. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    I died at 41mins when Derek said that Johnny's boys only exists to ruin the 48girls lives. But then again, as someone who's involved in both fandoms (JE>48), I have to say that the same applies to the 48girls, only that in JE, the guys never get "public scolding". They never get kicked out nor are forced to "graduate". It's totally the opposite as 48G, because there's no "love-ban", they can be with anyone until they can hide it from public eyes.

Fandom-wise, it's the same. I remember, in late 2015( or '14? idk), when there was a rumor of Sasshi dating with Kisumai's Senga (and the "proof" of it was that they both had the same phone cover lol), both of the fandoms wanted to tear apart the other, aka Sasshi fans were bashing Senga (and then right after they switched to Nika as he was paired up with Sasshi because of UTAGE lol), and Kisumai/JE fans were going against Sasshi with all their might. But Sasshi wasn't affected by it (afaik) at all, nor was Senga (and, then neither was Nika). Now Miki&Naanya are out with some ex-JE dude, and the world (the 48 one) is about to explode lol It's funny to watch, really.

(about this JE-boys-not-affected-by-scandals part, you could say that Nika & Senga weren't punished because they're not the front members of the group, there's something: the group's front member, the voice/face call him whatever, Fujigaya Taisuke was allegedly dating with Takimoto Miori since 2011 and they broke up recently. Taisuke had no punishment for it, he's still the face, he still gets tons of work, he's still the main vocal and all. the fandom was very supportive about it, they were okay with the relationship and even were sad that they broke up.)

All I want to say is, that this 48G vs. JE thing is just plain stupid. Agency wars are stupid, they're idols, it's obvious that they'll eventually get in touch and become friends with each other, fans shouldn't be so against that. They're just people, just like us.

btw, I'm curious about that "Annin scandal". I bet it's about graduation.

14. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Annin is still an idol. Even if we all knew she went through, she can't get a free pass because of it. Derek probably didn't think about it.

15. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    ^ By graduation, I mean something like Rena's or Paruru's or Kojiharu's case. That they'll "reveal" her grad plans in the newspapers the day before she would want to announce it. We all know it's going to happen sooner or later, since she already stated it multiple times that she won't stay around for more than another year. We'll see :D

at the end, all idols have to get bunshuned if thy want to be someone xD

edit: okay, i continued listening, and I totally don't support the "she can do anything" part, but I don't think there should be any fuss about her drinking, since she's an adult, and she has a butai now, it'd also be enough explanation about the "she's out with men" part~

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  16. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Part 1 is up 48TALK: Janken Taikai SP

17. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Part 2 is up 48TALK: Janken Taikai SP

18. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    is there any plans to put the podcast on soundcloud or in mp3 format? i think it would be more convenient in mp3 format.

19. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I have...no clue how to do that, but I will look into it ^-^

20. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Hey all! New episode! This week we talk about Ogasawara Mayu's graduation announcement and we talk about all the showrooms, we have been watching.