1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

4th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Generic_User, Nov 29, 2018.

1. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Well, since Nogi is almost always no.1 in every single poll asking about 48/46 groups visual so people usually will judge their visual first. Plus, you need years to know a bit about one’s personality too.

2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I do remember some people here compared 3rd gen with 1st gen and saying they don't measure up when they were first introduced. So yeah, 4rd gen will shine too sooner or later...

3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It happens. We’ve been looking at beauties like Shiraishi and Nishino for 7 years. The bar is set high.

4. Er_Bule

Er_Bule Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    well, everytime the new gen coming, people will judge based on their looks first. but as the times flies, i'm sure those hates comment will gone. it happen for some people with 3rd gen (it happens for me too lol) but, its just a normal thing right? i mean, with the bar of beauty set really high, looks will come first at some point.

5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

it's not like each and every single one of them will be your favorite. does it matter if one member is more attractive than the other. once we get to know them better, opinions change. even i have a hard time choosing from so many 3rd gen beauties and until now it's changing except for one, maybe two. i'm sure in time i will like other 4th gen which doesn't appeal to me now. we've just been introduced to them. hey, we have a new gen. that's all that matters :v:

• Like Like x 1
  6. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    maiyan is the only idol i have found so far where she look so pretty in 1st day that she attracts people in 1st sight.

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Even for her raw look, Maiyan already excel tbh if compared to the rest of first gen back then.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. NyanNyan's Pet

Nah!! if only Senpai wasn't buried at UG. Yup, I sure am part of the minority here about who's top 1st gen beauty.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Well kudo for eto, but these flower didnt even has much chance to bloom
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. NyanNyan's Pet

hey that's not fair :XD:
    she sure is one of those natural beauty that landed with nogi. she's already gone when i joined the fandom. only thing, senpai is my gateway to nogizaka. but i'm also also attracted to this girl at first look.

• Like Like x 1
  12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'm on the mainstream opinion that Maiyan was the most beauty not only in 1st gen but also in Nogi. But, if you ask me who i like the most between Maiyan and Misa, i'll pick Misa-senpai.

• Like Like x 1
  13. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

we quiet late to the party then xD

Just the tricky part of showbiz :( look(consensus-wise) maybe play big part for but that's not end of everything or guarantee a smooth career

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Of course this is entirely subjective but I think she's only #4 of those 6.

Edit: for clarity this is only referring to the debut photos nothing about their characters/current faces

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

for me she still the #1 among the six. What made her standout also in my perspective she already got that great base-look whom just need little makeover/polish.

Take aside the subjectivity per individual, we can measure this roughly by consensus and i can understand by common preference of the physical traits there tendency for ppl generally (will) picking maiyan. Ofc i didnt mean it as aim of objectivity. Beauty just like art could be very relative . Average american audiences per se will likely has different idea and standard with japanese (or rest of east asian) for what traits they looking for, so did assuming gender view thing like that.

• Like Like x 2
  16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    In their early introduction days, I would rank Maiyan on the same level as Ikuchan, Sayuringo, Sayunyan, Misa and maybe Wakatsuki. But as time goes by, Maiyan quickly become the most beautiful to me.

17. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    The moment I first saw Maiyan (which was late 2015) I thought "that is the most beautiful woman on the face of this earth". Until now, that hasn't changed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. NyanNyan's Pet

you know i always tell my friends it's a good thing we have different taste. i actually received "very nice comments" (sarcasm) when i said kazumin is at the same level as maiyan and nanamin. and i still find kaz more beautiful than both. i said more beautiful because maiyan and nanamin are really beautiful ladies. i think kaz' goofy character overshadows her real charm.

anyway back to 4th gen, who do you think fits the center role for this group or who do you think management will pick? and any thought of a possible 4th gen song on the next couple of singles?

• Like Like x 1
  19. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

lol actually i found this fluctuating issue tbh. By landslide and first sight maiyan always the easiest one to pick but there many moments for me that the other members figuratively take the top spot, whether it was nanamin, maimai, Kaz, eto etc. most nogi downright beautiful already, the gap just our different personal taste of their look and chara.
    Probably im just the only that had imagine if only ikoma grow a bit taller and less petite -and less tomboy- than she actually is, she could staple all those slender onee-san just by look :D .

still vague for me tbh. Ayame is the one that only came in mind for what could be next airdrop center while also in otherside she seems just too young for current nogi consideration. Better wait their variety debut in nogichuu or nogibingo to see more of them

• Like Like x 1
  20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Can't wait for their introduction on Nogi-chuu, which I hope will be soon. How long did it takes for 3rd gen to appear in Nogi-chuu after their introduction?

• Like Like x 1