1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

4th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Generic_User, Nov 29, 2018.

1. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    Congrats to Mayu and Rei to make it to senbatsu, hope they learn as much as they could and utilize this chance to their utmost.
    I wish Yuri also make it sometime in the future. I feel like she's gonna be one of Nogizaka prominent member in the future with her unique personality and she's very cute!!.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    As part of drumming up excitement for the upcoming 4th Gen Solo Live, they're releasing information all week on the NogiObi SHOWROOM stream. Today, they announced units:
    • Kuromi / Seimiya / Matsuo
    • Shibata / Yumiki / Kakehashi / Tsutsui
    • Endo / Hayakawa
    • Hayashi
    • Kitagawa / Rika / Yakubo / Tamura
    • Kaki / Kanagawa
    They also gave out hints as to what songs they may be singing. I not sure of the translations...

Anyhow, interesting units. Runa with a solo which I am guessing will be Hori's song. Kaki and Yanchan should do the Yanchan song, but may be do Lonely Brothers. I think we'll see a three fold choice.

EDIT: Fixed name

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Now we're talking. Seems like Runa is the real deal. I'd rather have Kaki with Endo and Seira. Yep, Yanchan song is a high possibility.

4. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Hayashi Runa solo is attention-grabbing. Looking forward to that.
    But imagine if she just started singing the Orange Juice Tower song though. :D

• Creative Creative x 3
  5. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    Fan prediction based on hint

Kuromin/Rei/Miyu -> Threefold choice
    Yunchan/Nao/Saachan/Ayamen -> Shibuya Blues
    Enpi/Seira -> Kokoro no Monologue
    Runapi -> Teitaion no Kisu/Offshore girl (no hints given so this is the best so far)
    Yuri/Rikachan/Mio/Mayutan -> Guuzen wo iiwake ni shiite
    Kakki/Yanchan -> Yanchan song all the way! (lol no idea)

6. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Continuing on with hyping up this month's 4th Gen Live, Kuromi and Runa announced special stages for the broadcast:
    • Main stage
    • Dance stage
    • Illumination stage
    • NogiRoom stage
    Who knows what this all means, but I think it will look similar to Maiyan's graduation.

• Like Like x 1
  7. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Which service is everyone using for the 4ki live?

8. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Most probably Stagecrowd. I guess you can never have enough Japanese streaming accounts...

9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I bought a stagecrowd ticket yesterday.

10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Today's reveal for the concert merchandise was kind of meh IMO. Although the Yuri/Rika combi was truly fuwa-fuwa. Will the rest of the announcements this week be as weak as today's? We shall see.

It would be nice if they play the 4th Gen song that's going to be on the 26th single.

11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I think the hoodie design is quite nice. Too bad they don't sell it as a top.

12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yeah, their next announcement will be a strong announcement. Endo graduate.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The did the announcement earlier today than the previous ones. It seems that they'll have an encore to the encore and will perform a couple of songs after the live. They gave out 10 song names and 2 will be performed.

I also purchased Stagecrowd tickets and unlike zaiko it was complicated process especially since you need a Japanese address and phone number. I used my tenso account, but not being familiar with either Japanese address or phone number formats, I was left deciphering kanji to understand what's what. Also, use a card that you now doesn't immediately flag foreign transactions as fraud...

Finally, happy anniversary to 4th Gen! Two years of great work. Looking forward to even more from them!

14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

There's no reason why a digital ticket for a streaming event should require your address. Especially not a Japan-specific address. Its crazy how Japanese companies unnecessarily region-block themselves. Yes, tenso exists but its still a lot of hoops to jump through and unnecessary hassle. Its also unintuitive and only known to fans who are deep in the fandom and have tribal knowledge. It blocks a lot of casual fans and potential new fans.

I've been hoping that Japanese entertainment companies will notice the massive success of Hololive and VTubers, a big part of which was foreign fans, and follow suit by making themselves more open to business from foreign fans. But KPop has been demonstrating the power of foreign markets for almost 2 decades and Japanese companies haven't learned anything from that so I'm not going to hold my breath.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Well, Zaiko is a breeze in that regard. Make an account, buy the ticket, watch the stream. No need for a VPN, extensive registration process or Japanese credit card. Too bad they don't distribute this stream.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    As expected, they’ll unveil the 4th Gen song at their live this weekend.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  18. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    its today.
    regarding addresses for online streaming ticket, just get any random address it will work if you are asked. for fan club tickets this time, it doesn't matter any address too because unlike Maiyan's grad and Hinatazaka live, there aren't any physical stuffs this time. most of the web TV sites are ip/geo blocked, it's more because of that they are ongoing Web TVs and region market protected like many other countries web TVs are, just happen they also have live events shown on them. Stagecrowd(by Sony btw) and Zaiko are not WebTVs , they are specifically for paid live events, that's why this rule don't exist for them (during this point of time anyway).

Anyways, i am excited and in the mood, just about 6 hours to go before the concert starts. have fun guys.

• Like Like x 3
  19. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    4th Gen Live mobile fan club after show : pyjama talk
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edit: and started singing Boku dake no hikari. Lol bonus

And last bonus song