4th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Generic_User, Nov 29, 2018.

1. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yes Mobile Fan Club ticket. They also sung
    Boku dake no hikari
    Arakajime Katarareru Romance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    The live show was utterly fantastic. 4ki is an absolute powerhouse.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yeah.

Good job, 4th Gen!
    Awww. I waited and waited until people started with the tweets. Sadly missed the pajama talk. Also those are the 2 songs I wanted to see them perform after their announcement last week

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    ModelPress has just published an article about the 4th Gen live show with a song setlist (hopefully someone can transcribe it) and a number of photos:
    https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/2337649

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Dunno about you guys, but watching 4ki is like watching the reborn 1ki. The feeling, the excitement... Maybe I'm gonna be trapped in idol hell for once again.

• Agree Agree x 6
  6. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Really great show. Everyone did an amazing job. Yuri really impressed me. Did anyone catch that Techi-like solo dance she did? Shin 4ki also really caught my eye in every performance, I thought they did a really great job.

I've said it multiple times before but 4ki is the strongest gen right now.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    It's regeneration done right

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Just a rough one without edit :

Nogizaka46 4th Gen did an online live without audience on the 6th . They performed the 4th gen coupling song of the 26th singles, "Out of the Blue" for the 1st time. Continuing from "I See" , this song will remind of SMAP.
    As part of Nogizaka46 , in their own ways, they performed their senpais unit songs, also along with their own songs, and left an impression.
    The composition and music of I See previously was talked about as similar to SMAPs Shake, Dynamite and Bang!Bang!Vacance , Out of the Blue too had a retro sound to it, and makes one wants to dance to the chorus of it.
    With the current trend towards retro even around the world, "Feels SMAP... Super Song" , "Reminiscence of SMAP" , "Utterly Infectious" being talked about again on the internet.
    Trending on the Twitter, other than "Nogizaka 4th gen" , there's "I See" and "Out of the Blue". And at the same time, "7.2 atarashii betsu no mado", a (SMAP) show shown on ABEMA, "SMAP" was also trending due to its unintentional effect.
    Out of the Blue's center was chosen to be Hayakawa Seira . Seira thanked her fans saying "I'm Hayakawa Seira , the center for this song. Thank you all for your support".
    "This song is the 1st we performed as 16 members , up till now we were performing as 11 members, and then now another 5 joined. All with probably different levels of knowledge and experience, coming together for this song, and honestly I felt uneasy when I was chosen to be center. Worried as to whether I could carry this song with the others, but because everyone congratulated me , I gave my best shot, and its good that we were able to perform it together today" said Seira with tears and expressing her feelings.
    with that, Kaki Haruka said "Seira did the most pulling together in this live, and led from the foremost front, and which is why this live was a success. I really thank you for being the center" . and Rei also did say "Seira really did pull us together, and she did since from the very beginning and did her best, so I'm really thankful to her and all of you 4th gen too", expressing her affection to Seira and also her fellow members.
    Tsutsui said with a smile "There's warm atmosphere within 4th gen, I feel I am being supported just by the warmth of it. What I thought was I love you 4th gen the most!" . Kakki also said "I started to feel like I am being blissfully wrapped in Thank You" while smiling at each other.
    On 2018-11-29 , 11 members were announced as Nogizaka46 4th Generation. 2019 May , a one man live was held. Then on 2020-2-16 , 5 Sakamichi trainees were transferred to the group, and this time they performed as a 16 members group. From a group which was relatively inexperienced a year ago, the 4th gens showed they achieved quite some development. The number of members increased, along with the power and expressions shown on stage shows the will to continue the inheritance of the group, thus makes one feel that the new generation has dawned.
    OVERTURE
    (Center)
    M1.kimi no na wa kibou(Endou Sakura)
    M2.inochi wa utsukushii(Tsutsui Ayame)
    M3.Influencer(Kaki Haruka , Tamura Mayu)
    M4.Hashire Bicycle(Shibata Yuna, Seimiya Rei )
    M5.Gals Rule(Kaki Haruka)
    M6.yoake made tsuyogaranakute mo ii(Endou Sakura)

MC

【Group Block】
    M7.Romantic Ikayaki(Kaki Haruka, Kitagawa Yuri, Tamura Mayu, Tsutsui Ayame, Hayakawa Seira, Hayashi Runa, Yakubo Mio, Miyu, Yumiki Nao)
    M8.Toki Toki Meki Meki(Endou Sakura, Shibata Yuna, Kakehashi Sayaka, Kanagawa Saya, Kuromi Haruka, Satou Rika, Seimiya Rei, Matsuo Miyu)
    M9.boku no kodou(Kaki Haruka, Kitagawa Yuri, Tamura Mayu, Tsutsui Ayame, Hayakawa Seira, Hayashi Runa, Yakubo Mio, Miyu, Yumiki Nao)
    M10.papipappapaa(Endou Sakura, Shibata Yuna, Kakehashi Sayaka, Kanagawa Saya, Kuromi Haruka, Satou Rika, Seimiya Rei, Matsuo Miyu)
    M11.arigachi na renai(Centers: Endou Sakura, Kaki Haruka)

MC

【Unit Block】
    M12.kodoku kyodai (Kaki Haruka , Kanagawa Saya)
    M13.Shibuya blues(Shibata Yuna, Yumiki Nao vocals /guitar:Kakehashi Sayaka ,Tsutsui Ayame)
    M14.Hakumai Sama(Kitagawa Yuri, Tamura Mayu, Yakubo Mio, Satou Rika)
    M15.Threefold choice(Kuromi Haruka, Seimiya Rei, Matsuo Miyu)
    M16. Kokoro no Monologue(Endou Sakura , Hayakawa Seira)
    M17.Jibun no koto(Hayashi Runa)

MC

M18.4ban me no hikari(Endou Sakura)
    M19.toshoshitsu no kime e (Kakehashi Sayaka)
    M20.Kisu no Shuriken
    M21.I see…(Kaki Haruka)

<EN>
    EN1.Out of the blue(Hayakawa Seira)
    EN2.Nogizaka no Uta

<After Stream> (Fan Club)
    M1.Boku dake no hikari
    M2.Arakajime Katarareru Romance

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I'm impressed with Yuna and Nao. I like Endo and Seira's Kokoro no Monologue performance. And Runa, of all the song she can pick, she did great.

• Like Like x 6
  10. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    My personal highlights :
    • Rei's MC-ing. Actually, didn't expect they let her do MC-ing, since she has the habit of bursting unnecessary comments. Hahah
    • Sakura's very expressive performances. Truly discarding her bubbliness during YoakeMade and Kokoro no Monologue.
    • ShibaYumi's Shibuya Blues. Never heard any live performance from both, and wow, they did really great.
    • Runa's solo. Powerful singing and pretty much on pitch. For a first solo performance, it was really great. 4th gen overall got nice singers.
    • New Imouto unit, Rei-Miyu-Kuromi with the Threefold Choice. The background footage was a bit distracting, but cute performance overall.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

My personal disappointment is they didn't pick any Under songs. There's many great song to pick from Under..

12. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    mngmt save Under song for under live

• Like Like x 1
  13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I watched the live and here's a few things I made a note of:
    • Ayame's Inochi - I don't think Nanase had made it that fierce
    • Influencer was not as tight
    • I liked the opening costume
    • Nao-chan will be senbatsu sooner than later
    • ShibaYumi was great
    • Nogizaka has a lot of great songs
    • I'm conflicted to see 4th Gen singing 3rd Gen songs
    • The unit songs were highly predictable except for Runa's choice... Himetan!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Wow I am so late to the party
    I really wanted to share my thoughts after the first view but there were so many goings-on, I just had to watch them again, and again, and again....( I have no social life, I'm an introvert, F me )

So many aspects of 4ki can be observe in this live, so much that, I replay some parts more than I ever should have ( I'm a simp for them, blame them for it, no don't, love them for it, 4ki:inlove: )

I can divide my experience watching the live into 4, I hate it:asdfgh:, I don't mind it:), I like it:blush:, and I love it:^O^:

Starting with I hate it:asdfgh:... Shin 4ki, I hate the fact that they still introduce themselves to the audience, yes, I know they didn't get must exposure due to C-chan, but I felt that gap between them and the original 4ki, and to make it worse, almost everytime they talk, Shin 4ki were placed on the side of the lineup, I get it, they are new, the focus is on 4ki not shin 4ki, but mix them up, put them among each other, integrate them, make them feel the bond of Nogizaka, love them equally

I don't mind it;)... There were several corners to the live, A-side, B-side, Units, 4ki songs + ending, and Pyjamas party, most of them were great, they really show us, that Nogi prowess on stage, but some songs like Inochi wa Utsukushii and Influencer, the movement, not really the blast I was hoping for, can't really blame them, they have not practice nor perform it as much as their senpai, Inochi is my fav Nogi song, seeing Ayamen center it made me lose my mind:eek:

I like it:cute:... The talents of 4ki, they are really golden, they shine. Ayamen got to center 2 songs that solidify her Gyaru:shifty: image were awesome, she is tough. Kuromin, her vocal is something else, some of the lines she brought, gave an immediate impact to the live:omfg:. Miyu is really really pretty:oops:, and she can move, she was really flowing through the dances. Yakubo and Rikapyon create urges to bite them ( sorry, not really ), they are hella cute, mamote ageru. Yanchan, my fav yancha, ah she is a model, there were some quirky poses, that in my mind only she can pull off :hehe:. Yuna and Nao performance was phenomenal, their range was no joke and then Runa, how could she be so confident to perform alone and then smash it, I salute that:worthy:, she is now my bias wrecker:p, F me, I almost forget Yuri, she is special:banana: in this live, I didn't know she could be so energetic while performing, where did she hide all that, is she some kind of Jekyll-type being

Lastly, moments I absolutely love <3 about this live, there are 2
    First, Seimiya and Seira:approve:, 4ki mentioned it several times, these 2 motivates the group, and they pull with their talent, energy, and leadership. I love this point, 4ki appreciate both of them, and I admire them, but there are also others that in times of sorrow can pull a smile out of their member, Mayutan, Naochan and Kaki:cool:. Seimiya and Seira gave the group a push, while these 3 pull them up, during the talks, some moments where the members were getting emotional and the mood was getting a bit gloomy, Mayu, Nao and Kaki, their action, their words, the meaning of those words in their sentences, those jester, the way they lighten the heavy atmosphere, I respect that, idolize it, and truthfully speaking, I am jealous:wall: ( an introvert can barely speak in those situations ), they probably didn't even realize they did it, instinctively wanting to protect their members. Nice to know that 4ki's emotional support is well grounded with these upstanding members around

Second and last, the ace and center of 4ki, they are different person, and I'm glad they are. Kaki and Endo, now I really understood why, 4ki is so top heavy, these 2. Endo has that Nogizaka image almost perfectly to the core, she is pretty, her dance is beautiful, she's an angel, there is no denying her stage present. And then, Kaki, Kaki, Kaki, she said herself that she could barely control her facial expressions, if so what are those, what the heck are those, you can sense the feel and almost see the color of the songs when you see her performance, her tsukomi, are extraordinary, this girl fish people like a trawling boat with all her talents and actions, she's the devil:twisted: yet she is oblivious about it :lol:

4ki are million dollar babies, that is undeniable, I love them, I am glad they are in Nogizaka, and I wish the best for them, and more of this kind of live please, pretty please, fans would love them more if you do

Sorry for the long post, was just a bit too excited by the live, ignore it if you don't bother :spam:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 11
  15. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Saw this on recommended, somebody made graphs/visuals about their blog comment count, relay days. If someone's interested...

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  16. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    • Like Like x 9
  17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Which ones going to be the Hoshino of the bunch? The Kana? My bets on Nao following Hoshino and posting infrequently. Runa is going to have as many blog posts as Nakada ended up with!

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    The prologue of the Tome of Kuromi is finished... on to Chapter 1!

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    I think this'll show when they get more popular, like even during doko, I think every Nogi's top tier aces are on the lower side of the halves.
    Perhaps bcs they're too busy.

20. macropeptide

macropeptide Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ito junna
    I keep revisiting the 4ki live and dude... They're super solid.

Great MC, great member interaction and fresh performances. Also impressive facial expression work by Saku-chan, Ayamen, Rei and Yanchan; Inochi, Popipappapa, Arigachi na Renai and Monologue were spot on.

Didn't know that Yuri could dance like that, besides her solo, she's got style on her dance moves. And when she messed up in Out of the Blue hahaha it was so unexpectedly funny.

My personal highlight was Arigachi na Renai, excellent song, nice outfits, cool choreo, and everyone did great. Also I see... and Out of the Blue were awesome.

Saku-chan performance is already on a whole new level, props to her.

After Doko e and through Skits they slowly got into me and now I reeally like them, they've been developing quite well and I'm excited to see where this is going!

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2