1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

4th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Generic_User, Nov 29, 2018.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I expect a 2nd season just like Skits. Then 5th gen would probably take over the time slot for their own show.

2. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

I think 5ki will have their own variety by start of 2022.

3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Too early. 4th gen got their own show a year after joining

4. NyanNyan's Pet

That's why I think (hope) there will be Star Tanjo S2
    Skits S1 June 6, 2020 - Oct 27, 2020
    Skits S2 Nov 10 2020 - April 6, 2021
    Tanjo May 11, 2021 - Sept 28, 2021
    If you give it a week break season 2 can start Oct 11 and ends around Feb 21 next year which is still pretty early.
    I just want that season 2. After that, who knows what they'll do.

5. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
  6. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika

if the video does not show watch the video here

Yo! Yo! Yo! Runa and Yuri-chan in a rap battle. Yo!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Runapi & Kuromi Nekojita

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to uploader

Last edited: Sep 20, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  9. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Happy 3rd anniversary!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Happy 3rd anniversary!:ome:

11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
  12. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    I believe 4.5 gen will be the next batch of "unlucky gen" like 2nd gen when the 5th gen arrive later.. i hope it wont happen..but till these days, no apparent pushed for the 4.5 gen girls..

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

That could all change next single for one or two (even three) of them. Currently there are 4 Senbatsu spots vacated. 5 if Kitano also announce graduation. And who knows between now and next single if more will announce graduation. I think Shibata is next in line. Now as for the 4.5 girls, they seem to favor Miyu based on 4th gen formation on few occassions they performed and having a unit last single. If I'll put my bet on another member it would be Runa. After that, 30th single could be their last chance to be selected since we all know 5th gen will first get a song then an airdrop to the center/front position as usual on the next single release :D
    Now I don't know if it's just me, I'm not sure is Kakehashi is safe in her position. I just don't feel her presence. Sucks to be at the back, considering she's also small. So yeah, next single will be interesting.

14. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    https://twitter.com/lovefiaa/status/1468808618892214273
    Latest M&G graphic - slots sold out, how fast

https://aknog.github.io/srdata/
    Showroom - viewer count, gift count (1 gift = 1 yen)

- Yuna is following the same pattern Sayaka and Seira had, senbatsu-tier stats by a non-senbatsu member. Which might mean a first-time selection soon...?
    - If we compare Yumiki and Rika, their gigs/exposure/screentime/etc, Yumiki should be way ahead. In fact maybe she has the most out of all current 4ki unders. But stats show that there's very little separating them. I wonder why?

• Informative Informative x 3
  15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I've noticed from the Nogi official site that they still divide the 4th gen members from the rest of the group. Why are they still doing that distinction? It's like they consider the 4th gen as a whole different group.

EDIT: why the dislikes? I didn't insult 4th gen or say that TO ME they are like from a whole different group, but that from the NOGI SITE they're treated like that. I was wondering why they do that kind of division from the rest of the members but guess nobody knows.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
  16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I don't think Nogi management has ever announced the incorporation of 4th Gen into the main body. If I remember correctly, for 3rd Gen, there was an announcement that they would be true members of the group -- they stopped their relay blog and gave them each personal blogs, and then they were in Under's as well. I don't think this has happened yet with 4th Gen -- they do have personal blogs, but they didn't become Unders until the current single. Most likely management just likes having them as a subunit and are awaiting 5th Gen to incorporate them.

The other case could be that this being the Nogi website, which is way behind the times, the web admins forgot. Lord knows they're prone to not updating on time (I want my Nigemizu portraits of the members!!).

17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Never seen 3rd gen yamashita on any of under songs, even untill the current single

18. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Yama , Yoda , saku , kaki , rei , ayame , mayu, seira ,

Thats 2 out of 11 of current 3ki that was never under member

4ki have 6 or 7 out of 16 that never been under

19. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    If I was management I would put Ayame on under from next single. Her HS force has decreased so much lately (she's even being surpassed by Shibata Yuna who is still an under member on latest HS results). I don't know what is going wrong with her but maybe putting her in under could revitalize her fans who would feel more the need to support her). Maybe things are seen too easy for her.

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Of the front 3 4th Gen, Ayame is my favorite (better luck next time Kakki and Sakura), and I am not sure seeing Ayame as an under is appealing to me. That being said, I am all for another member following the Asuka path to being a Nogi ace. So if she becomes an Under, and if she becomes Under center, then my dream of another member achieving both center and Under center would come true. I wished it on Kubo, but that won't happen. Maybe I should wish it on Ayame? LOL.