1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

4th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Generic_User, Nov 29, 2018.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    ∆ about that... I don't see a 4th gen having that Asuka path. Instead, I see Renka having it.
    I don't get the dislikes on my post. It's not something against Ayame. It's the opposite, is to help her regain her momentum cause she's losing appeal lately and her force on HS has decreased a lot and is being surpassed by lot of other 4th gens. Still pushing her is not doing her any favour at this point.
    There's lot of popular members being demoted to undergirls and then having a senbatsu comeback stronger than before (I think about Asuka, Miona, Minami, Renka, Kubochan...), what's that wrong about being an under for a few singles if it could help you?
    Actually, if someone remembers, I already said it a few singles ago that Ayamen should be put in under cause she was losing fans support and it could've helped her. But management still pushed her even more and the result now is that she lost even more fans support.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

Even though I usually disagree with @SteCola opinion, but about Ayame part. I kinda agree with him or her. I feel like management should start putting Ayame to undergirls now. Ayame's popularity right now is neither decreasing or increasing (it's been stuck like this for a while now). Even if they decide to keep pushing ayamen in next single, it doesn't gonna help her. But if management decide to put ayamen to undergirls, this definitely will stimulate her fan to be more active. This is for ayamen own good & 5th gen is coming soon.

Notes, Hope u guys don't mistake me as ayamen hater cause I'm truly her fan. As her fan, I wanna see her growth in fanbase (not just stuck like this:(). I'm still rooting for Rentan & Ayame double center, u know! :cute:

• Like Like x 4
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

The thing is, they'll push 4th gen even more so I don't see them dropping Ayame to UG. They even seem to favor Ayame over Renka. I don't always agree with how management push some members. Heck if they put Sakura back at center on the next single I won't be happy with that. I'd rather see Asuka or any 3rd gen. But it could happen and it's not gonna be a surprise since they really want to push her. I'm sure it's not Kaki again and I don't see any other 4th gen candidate for the center position but those 2.

I could be wrong but I think it will be easier for multiple 4th gen to be selected to Senbatsu than another 3rd gen making it. But Ayame should be 3rd row, not 2nd. Now three 2nd row spots were vacated, let's see who will move up. I'm hoping for Renka and Hayakawa.

I now strongly believe that Renka has the potential to be a future center. I don't see that with Ayame. I want the next Under center to come from the current Under members, not someone dropped from Senbatsu.

4. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

I kinda understand your points. It just 5th gen is coming soon and once 5th gen arrives, I'm sure that management will definitely start pushing new gen & the competition of senbatsu selection will definitely go higher. I don't know how long ayamen will be last as senbatsu member if there's no growth in her fanbase or public recognition and as her fan, instead of waiting for that to happen I would rather try new strategy.

Actually I don't see the point of dropping ayamen to undergirls, but at the same time I also don't see the point of keep pushing her.

About Rentan, well....i know what I'm gonna say right now it definitely will cause some arguments, but to be honest I don't see Rentan as potential future center. She never caught my eyes in stage performance. Besides, management never seriously try to push her. She's always in the same row and there's no sign that management will push her as senbatsu center, I saw they did try to push her, but it was last only for a moment then went back to same circles:(

• Like Like x 2
  5. NyanNyan's Pet

I think 5th gen push won't happen until late this year. So the next couple of single will be crucial to several members, whether they can make the cut or not. I did agree that they shouldn't push Ayame any further this early. 3rd row is just fine while Under to me is too much. Dropping a Senbatsu member so they can test her with Under? If you put her there, center or front row at least, she'll be an extra hurdle for the Under members to overcome. I don't want them to take from Under members that chance to climb up the ladder and a possible ticket to Senbatsu. On the flip side, making Ayame just a regular Under member will only do her bad. That's why I'm against it. Anywhere you put her with Under, I don't like it. Besides, she wasn't selected for the 25th singe while Sakura and Kaki have been occupying the front (except for 25th & 26th). It's not like they're giving her the same push.

About Renka, it won't be immediate while there are other 3rd gen blocking her way and two other 4th gen. She's still young though so more years for her compared to her peers. A lot of things can still happen and that same circle can break. Several factors to consider, of course. If they still keep her in 3rd row now that 2nd row has opened up then perhaps my assumption is wrong. She's not feeling good lately so who knows where they'll put her next single. I'll give her two more years and see where she's at by that time. If their push for 5th gen is as strong as 4th, then I give up :lol:

Anyway, I'm excited for 5th gen and the next single announcement.

6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

This sounds like a really great idea untill you found out Riria completely disappear after got dropped from senbatsu. There's a long way back to senbatsu for her.

• Like Like x 2
  7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    If Ayamen in undegirls can't keep-up with other senpai and genmates members, then she should remain in undergirls like Riria, and give the senbatsu spot to more deserving members. They did the right thing with Riria.
    Or you think the right thing to do is to keep Ayamen in senbatsu (even fukujin) and keep to undergirls members who are doing better than her and could take her senbatsu spot?

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Translating 'stimulate her fans to be more active' to 'ayame can't keep up' is another fucking level of stupidity. But it's stecola anyway.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Not really.

Your HS results are dropping. --- putting you in UG could stimulate fans to be more active and have a stronger comeback like it happened to other members (Asuka, Miona, Minami, Kubo etc.)

You've been put in UG but fans seems to do not care that much and your HS results are still dropping --- that means you're no more a strong member of the group, and even that move didn't change things. In that case it's better to push more other genmates who are having better results and getting more fans support, and deserve more that senbatsu spot and push.

Easy.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I know you always like to search for negativity, but to put this to an end, just show me who's girls in under selling better than Ayame?

I'm not taking any rethorical answer, just show the number.

• Like Like x 1
  11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Shibata Yuna atm. I posted the last HS results on Best Album topic. We're on 8th round and Shibata sold out 2 slots while Ayamen is still at 0.

Also, from the current seven 4th gen senbatsu members (Endo, Kaki, Tsutsui, Mayu, Rei, Kakehashi, Seira), she's been the slowest at selling out her slots on 28th single. And despite that, she's the only one apart of Endo and Kaki who still has the "fukujin" privilege.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

Well.. I gotta admit that the strategy I mentioned above is not a really good one :hmm:. This strategy might stimulate ayamen fan to be more active, but at the same time this definitely will discourage ayamen herself. As u guys know ayamen always has been senbatsu members (even though she didn't get a lot of chances like kaki & Saku, but ayamen also never get ignored). I really can't imagine how much this would hurt her:( & Despite knowing that I still choose this strategy (the reason is I really can't think any other way to improve her current situation anymore:fp:). Besides, I feel like ayamen road to senbatsu members were too EZ, this definitely didn't make fan got the feeling like "Oh, God I gotta support this girl". That's why I feel like maybe this strategy might work on her.

About Riria case, I feel like Ayamen & Riria are in different nogi situations. During Riria time, the senbatsu members selection were the real sh*t there, Many senpai were still active (both 1k & 2k). Even kubo, ume & momo senbatsu status were still not stable back then. But, now Ayame is in the time where nogi start changing new generation, management need to push a lot of girls now (in order to replace the losses from 1k&2k).

Actually ayamen situation is not in critical moments right now, but it's not a good thing to let ayamen popularity kept stuck like this. As her fan, I also have no idea why it turns out like this. I mean look at her, she's so CUTEEEE . She never give me the feelings that she didn't try her best or she ignored the chance that management gave her.

• Like Like x 1
  13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Guy talk about under and senbatsu but bringing up album sales. Guy doesn't know senbatsu and under decided on single.

@Cop pop the only think stopping Kubo and Momo (and Yamashita) entering senbatsu was their hiatus. While Kubo should go to under after her hiatus, Momo (and Yamashita) goes straight back to senbatsu. Ume was always stable. First senbatsu being fukujin. And her not fukujin position was solely because that single was an exceptional circumstance. 24th as an airdrop for 3 4th gen member, 25th was a special single for Shiraishi were she pick all of 1st gen as fukujin. But Riria is on the rise at that time and management decided to cut out her momentum.

Ayame's popularity was fine. She got a radio program. Appear on gravure magazine several time, some of them as a cover iirc, got a stage play. On 28th single thread i said Renka propably deserved fukujin position more than Ayame and some people respond with 'Ayame sells better than Renka'. Suddenly now she's deserved to be dropped to under.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. NyanNyan's Pet

Ayame will be just fine. There's no need to experiment. Just tonight I watched her on Star Tanjo and think it's the best I heard her sing so far. She doesn't shy away from anything. She performs well on stage. She is very young and have a lot of room to grow. At her age, the way she act or when she talk, just look into her eyes (I always do) it easy to see her sincerity. She takes this job seriously. It's not like she's now the forgotten former front member. I don't get this worry about her current status. Putting her at Under will only mess things up for her. Neither her nor Under will gain anything from it. All is good with Ayame.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Ayame already solidify herself as Perma Senbatsu

Comparin her to Riria who only have 2 senbatsu appearance aint fair

Saku , Kaki ,Ayame is the parallel to Yoda , Yama and Momo in mgt eyes.

They will always be in senbatsu , only hiatus will hinder it

Last edited: Jan 11, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    I was kinda surprised to see her HS result after the arrival of 4th Gen, from sold-out HS to selling less or none at all. I wonder why her fans decide to stop seeing her after her decline in popularity.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2022
  17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

From what i read on twitter, one of the reason people stop buying HS tickets for a certain member is because they feel what they did (supporting the girl) unrewarded. They give up.

18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Congratulation Ayame for getting another outside job.

19. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Runapi and Miyu Nekojita SR. I swear Runapi’s hair grows so fast!

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to uploader

Last edited: Jul 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Kakki and Seira Nekojita SR. 4ki queens

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to uploader

Last edited: Sep 20, 2022
    • Winner Winner x 1