1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

4th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Generic_User, Nov 29, 2018.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

3-5 months i think. But i hope they will introducting the 4th gen on Koujichuu soon.

2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

it's also possible next bingo season is 4th gen
    but i want 3rd vs 4th gen battle
    i get what your saying. her early short hair is sexy enough for me.

3. Zarquon

Zarquon Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to see another nogibingo season in the next 6 months considering the current season looks like it has been made on tight budget.

4. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    6 to 7 months i think, when i search when 3rd gen members announced its september 4, 2016 then nogichii first 3rd gen introduction is april 3. 2017

5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Oh no...the wait is still too long. Just when I thought we will see more 4th gens this or next month.:(

6. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    4th gen omitatekai setlist.
    1. Guru Guru Curtain (Seimiya Rei centre)
    2. Seifuku no Mannequin (Shibata Yuna centre)
    3. Influencer (Endo Sakura centre)

https://twitter.com/nogihill46

• Like Like x 1
  7. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    thumbs up you've been really fast. i'm still near the venues and want to post it here but glad you had post it before even. :approve:

=========================================================================================================================================================

im super pleased with sakura. and for me sayaka visual is absolutely slayed. what quite surprised me me(and some of my friends) thought that mayu is quite more beauty IRL rather than her picts / vid intro

feels very excited for next year single when the new gens probably already being available for IHS. need to get know them more :oops: ( and cure my saddness to believe there's no more nanase next year :| )

unfortunately we didnt won any of the HS ballots today :fp:

8. NyanNyan's Pet

9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I don't think they will take half as long to get on Nogichu as the 3rd gen did because their reveal was quite late after their acceptance.

Unexpected choices. Ayame is obviously well loved but I don't think they'll push her as the centre. She doesn't seem like she has the strength for it.
    But hopefully her natural fandom will get her a senbatsu regular position eventually. Aiming for 2020.

• Like Like x 3
  10. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    If we look to Nogizaka twitter account, we can see that Ayame is the most popular with the most retweets and likes.

Btw, it would be awesome if someone who understands Japanese very well can translate the whole report from omitatekai. :chuffed:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. NyanNyan's Pet

Totally agree with this. I don't like the idea of her centering 4th gen in case they'll have their song in coming singles. Besides, she's very young. Gradual rise will do wonders for her.

12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Is there an article somewhere? I can give it a shot.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    @galangsatria Lol, I didn't think you'd come up with such a large article. :^^;: But I tried it anyway. I translated the first part, rather sloppy so sorry for any mistakes. The second part of the article consists of the members individual introduction.
    I don't mind translating them as well, but I'll do it in chunks over the next couple of days. I will post them in the members thread.

=====

4th gen’s, first introduction of “Seifuku no Mannequin”, “Influencer”… tears and tension on the stage before 10.000 enthusiastic fans.

On the 3rd, in Tokyo Nippon Budokan, an event to meet the 4th gen of Nogizaka46 was held, during which the 11 new members of the group did their first introduction.

Nogizaka46 4th gen, first performance

The “Sakamichi joint auditions” held in August for Nogizaka46, Keyakizaka46 (Kanji) and Keyakizaka46 (Hiragana) had 129.182 candidates, of which 39 passed the last round. From those, 11 were assigned to Nogizaka46.
    Around 10.000 fans gathered in the venue to catch a glimpse of the first stage performance of the 4th gen. The tickets were sold out in approx. 2 hours, and the expectations before the introduction were high.

Nogizaka46’s 4th gen, tears and tension on the first stage performance

With everyone waiting in anticipation, the event started. Because of the tension, some of the members were already crying. When all 11 members were present on the stage, the eldest member Tamura Mayu kicked off saying “Nice to meet you everyone!” after which all members greeted “We are the 4th gen of Nogizaka46”.

For the individual PR, Tamura started and the rest followed in order of age, trying to appeal the audience with a special skill or charming manner. The last one was the youngest member Tsutsui Ayame.

After the individual PR, watched by many fans, Kaki Haruka said, with relieve “I was very nervous. But the supportive reaction from all the fans was bigger than I expected, for which I am happy”. Tsutsui also expressed her gratitude towards the fans. “I was also very nervous before going on stage, and everyone ended up crying, but all your warm encouragement put everyone at ease. Thank you.”

Seimiya Rei, who did some spectacular moves in succession, received cheers from the crowd and said “It went better than the rehearsal earlier” with a smile. A seemingly convincing performance.

Nogizaka46, 4th gen’s performance of “Guruguru Curtain”, “Seifuku no Mannequin” and “Influencer”

After changing from their regular clothes they wore during the individual PR, the members entered the stage wearing uniforms with a checkered top and beige skirt. Seimiya centered Nogizaka46’s debut single “Guruguru Curtain”, a fresh performance with full force.

Also, Shibata Yuna centered the groups iconic song “Seifuku no Mannequin”, and Endou Sakura centered the song with the hardest dance in the history of the group, “Influencer”. The first appearance of the 4th gen has been unlikely impressive, from the high level of perfection of the dance to the intense support of the fans. The venue was engulfed in cheers.

Lastly, Endou Sakura addressed the crowd, “Everyone, thank you for today. We are still inexperienced, but because we will work hard as the 4th gen of Nogizaka46, please support us”.

Nogizaka46, 4th gen’s first handshake event

Moreover, a handshake event was held. Beforehand, a card with numbers 1 to 50 were distributed among the fans. Each member drew a number on the stage, and when correctly answered a quiz, they could go and shake the hands of 200 waiting fans. Until they answered correctly, they had to redraw the ballots, which made the fans prayers for the chance to shake a members hands fill the venue.

When all members answered the quiz correctly, they carried out their first handshake event. The first 4th gen event ended being a great success, with both members and fans smiling.

=====

Bonus, some pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 3
  15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    the only interesting ones to me are the girls presented on first day. Too bad they all look like clones of other members. That gen doesn't look promising,guess "1-3" generations are the best ones, while the "2-4" ones are like fillers.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  16. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    They will be presented in Kojichuu someday and then everyone will say how cute they are and things like that, I am convinced. :hehe:
    Personally I think it will be a generation as good as the 3rd, at least.
    I am surprised that no one comments that Yuri Kitagawa has been a Kenkyuusei of AKB48 (3rd Draft), graduated in March of this year. :^^;:

17. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

In terms of appeal and aesthetics 1st and 3rd gen seems to be the standard but I will wait until they appear on kojichuu to judge these 4th gen girls charisma

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Bastet

Bastet Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Endo Sakura is really pretty and Shibata Yuna is cute

Sakura reminds me of Koki (Kimura Takuya's daughter)

19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Lots of great pics from modelpress article. I still pick Tamura Mayu and Kaki Haruka as the prettiest and I'm leaning more towards Tamura looks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Wow, thanks a million. Didn't expect that you will give the whole translation of that article. :1st: