1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

4th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Generic_User, Nov 29, 2018.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Most of these girls should fit more kanji keyakizaka while most of new keyakizaka ones would fit more to nogizaka. Why management, why...

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    You noticed that too.

3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Maybe, to me at least, I'm not yet too familiar with their faces. I find most of them (N 4th & new Kanji so far) look alike or have some similarities. Idk, but I am also looking at those new kanji girls, I don't see too many Nogi type girls except maybe Seki Yumiko. She's even wearing Nogi uniform :hehe:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  4. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Keyaki eager to replace their unpopular and least appealing members with the their 2nd gen in their senbatsu immediately while Nogi is taking the long term approach in integrating the 4th gen . That's the way I see it upon knowing their selection of members

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Another compilation of the omitatekai.

Edit: gone

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  6. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Well, if its about their faces right after debut, there will always be voices of objection. Natural.
    So I will just put an old argument here that will be reiterated every time this issue come up with yet another new generation: First gen nogi's visual at debut is just unappealing, arguably the worst gen if we only compare that factor. But look at them again after a few years and until now, all of them are beauties.

My point is, give 'em time and chance.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

there's no need to rush or compulsion to instantly like them
    By first impression so far ima turn not so hype either for the new gen, skeptical as it may. Like poster above has said, at least give 'em some chances to. One might not won over by their current appearances but often there more accounts need to take for consideration like how intriguing their chara could be.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  8. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I agree with @eternalord 's post above. Just watch early Nogidoko episodes to see for yourselves.

Whether it's Nogi or Keyaki, watching them develop, grow and blossom into wonderful idols is a major part of the charm for me.

I've only seen the first 4 videos of the 4th gen, so far so good. It will better to see them in a TV setting...excited for their Koujichuu debut! :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Kudos to these girls. Influencer and SnM are the songs with some intense dances. They even sang the songs live, not lipsync.

10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Surely this gens is a well prepared generation. Nogi's future is in the save hands :inlove:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I just finished the translations of each 4th gen self introduction and handshake manual. You can find them in the members own threads if you are interested. I certainly got to know them a bit better by translating the whole thing, which is nice.
    My current top 3:

1. Shibata Yuna - Love at first sight, but she also had a strong and confident introduction. She has an unusual, enigmatic kind of beauty.
    2. Kitagawa Yuri - Interesting girl, nice poem as her introduction. She also has a charismatic aura.
    3. Tsutsui Ayame - She likes calligraphy, as do I. And she already oozes noginess, if that's a thing.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Considering how popular of an opinion this is about her I'd say it's definitely a thing.

13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Thanks to @Seditious85 for translations of the 4th Gen introductions. They are helpful to at least starting to get to know them.

14. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    I don't really understand with this, looks like 4th gen will appear in Koujichuu this week.
    乃木坂工事中「3期生 体を張って先輩を救出 4期生初お披露目」

https://tv.yahoo.co.jp/program/52334343/

15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yep
    Basic summary, 3rd gens compete to save their senpai from batsu games.
    The 4th gen premier in the title isn't mentioned in the rest of the preview so it's probably just videos (at the end). Hope to see them in studio soon.

• Informative Informative x 5
  16. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Probably just highlight clips thing like that at the end. If ggl trnslate deceive me good it's still game show revolve around third gen

17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Someone pointed out that 3rd Gen NogiChu live debut was in April, which is a long time to wait. But when you looked at their schedule from that early part of their Nogi tenure, you’ll find that they were quite busy. They basically had January and February filled with Principle and the Birthday Live. So they probably didn’t get to record the introduction show until March. (Just a guess)

So depending on how busy they will be, I expect the same treatment with 4th Gen. I’m excited to see them though because I bailed on watching their SHOWROOM auditions. They are completely mysterious to me.

18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

3rd gen also appear on the 5th birthday. I expect the same from 4th gen tbh.

19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    That’s a given. The question right now is if they will get a Principle to call all their own?

As for looking to 7th BDay Live. I wonder which songs they will be tasked to do?

• Like Like x 1
  20. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Some cute-coupling song from Nogi's early day? Shakiism maybe?

As for principle, i believe they will get it.

• Like Like x 1