1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

5th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by halcyon, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Thanks. Terepan will definitely be in senbatsu next single. A lot of wotas were pissed off she was shunned this single.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Comment video with Aruno and Nao for Platinum FLASH Vol.21:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  3. JpmusicRocks

JpmusicRocks Kenkyuusei

View attachment 323962

https://twitter.com/jpmusicRocks/status/1630013338133594112?s=20

Nogizaka46 5th Generation Debut Meet and Greet Event 1 (Omitataekai) Eng Sub 2022.02.23

Meet the 5th generation of Nogizaka46 , among the total applicants of 87,852,only 11 has pass this audition! Perhaps, you may find a new favourite member here?

Nogizaka46's 5th Generation was announced in July of 2021. The first eight members were revealed one by one between February 2nd and February 9th, 2022. The final three members were revealed after March 2022 due to study purposes.

Ioki Mao (いおちゃん Iochan)
    Ikeda Teresa (てれさ Teresa)
    Ichinose Miku (くぅちゃん Kuuchan, みっく Mikku)
    Inoue Nagi (なぎ, Nagi)
    Okamoto Hina (ひーちゃん, Hiichan)
    Ogawa Aya (あーや, Aaya)
    Okuda Iroha (いろは, Iroha)
    Kawasaki Sakura (さくたん, Sakutan)
    Sugawara Satsuki (さつきちゃん, Satsukichan)
    Tomisato Nao (なおなお, Naonao)
    Nakanishi Aruno

• Like Like x 2
  4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    32nd single (2nd round) meguri result:

1. Inoue Nagi - 30/30 (+26) (2nd round sold out!!)
    2. Ioki Mao - 30/30 (+30) (2nd round sold out!!)
    3. Ikeda Teresa - 29/30 (+29)
    4. Kawasaki Sakura - 28/30 (+27)
    5. Ichinose Miku - 23/30 (+21)

6. Sugawara Satsuki - 14/30 (+14)
    7. Tomisato Nao - 11/30(+11)

8. Nakanishi Aruno - 4/30 (+4)
    9. Ogawa Aya - 3/30 (+3)

10. Okamoto Hina - 0/30
    10. Okuda Iroha - 0/30

How interesting...! Ioki surprise, 5ki top-tiers are really competitive!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Seven 5ki in 33rd single senbatsu soon

6. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Looking at those numbers, I get the feeling senbatsu spots will create wars in the future between 4th and 5th Gen. [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. manamonn

manamonn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    松井玲奈、田村真祐、池田英紗、宮田愛萌、佐藤美波
    most of the 4th gen members must be worried because of the power of the 5th gen, i'm surprised with how well they are doing, i hope they keep this way
    nao and teresa will definitely be in the next senbatsu and i didn't expected ioki to sell so well in the second round

8. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

4ki perma senbatsu - Kaki , Saku , Ayame , Mayu
    5ki perma senbatsu - Nagi , Sakutan , Mao , Miku

The war for senbatsu = Yumiki , Seira , Yan , Yuna vs Satsuki , Nao, Teresa

9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    No way is Satsuki not perma senbatsu regardless of HS results. I believe in her more than in either Mao or Miku.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Satsuki is an early fan favorite, I still remember she was #1 in their very 1st meguri, even ahead of Nagi. And mgmt seems willling to push her as well. So yeah, unless her HS becomes so bad I think she is senbatsu lock.
    Teresa must be in next senbatsu. Nao might still need some time to prove herself.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. manamonn

manamonn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    松井玲奈、田村真祐、池田英紗、宮田愛萌、佐藤美波
    the management is pushing satsuki and her sales are not bad (just not at nagi's level), she may end like ayame, popular but a bit slow with sales

12. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I'm just happy to see Mao's good result. I think it's just a matter of how many members they can fit into Senbatsu. An extra member could have meant Senbatsu for Teresa. Hard to deny her of that spot next single. Satsuki will be just fine. The pecking order among 5th gen is just starting to take shape.

It's gonna be tough for those wanting to be Senbatsu. 4th already occupies half of it while 5th are on the rise which I think blocks the other 3rd gen's chances as well. It will be an interesting and exciting year so enjoy the ride.

13. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I absolutely understand why Mao so popular in HS, she is so~ sweet <3 Do you see how sweet she is always smiling? <3
    Anyway this doesn't mean that she is popular even among Nogi-wotas. This is an eternal problem of inequality of indicators of HS and popularity among a wider range of people. Still too newby :flower:

• Like Like x 2
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Everyone loves a new toy untill they found another new one.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

Teresapan and Sakutan results look very suspicious, are management secretly increased their ticket quantity per Slot? because I suspect both Teresapan and Sakutan Ota try to push their slot to be sold out in 2nd round.

16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Why is it suspicious?

17. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

just my speculation, sakura and Teresa sales in 2nd round make me remember Minami Minegishi Ota group, who are very smart to push Handshake sales to make sure Miichan is always in Senbatsu (before the scandal era) (the Japanese Ota group, can only guess the real total ticket needed to trigger 1 slot sold out).I suspect based on past data of meguri sold-out, Management increased the number of tickets needed to trigger 1 slot sold out for Nogi popular member. the prestige (ranking) of 2nd sold out and 3rd sold out may look small, but could be important for management decisions that way Ota group pushes their Oshi sales to how fast it got sold out.

in this case, Sakura and Teresa Ota Group tried to make their Oshi get "2nd round Sold-out" but got outsmarted by management.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2023
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    ^Sorry for repeating what baymon said but what's suspicious about that? And why them specifically?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

thats fine.
    my suspicion is Sakura and Teresa should get the 30/30 "2nd round sold out". but management increased their meguri ticket required/needed to trigger 1 slot sold out.
    my guess, after the 32nd Single Senbatsu announcement. Sakura and Teresa Ota Group tried to make their Oshi get "2nd round Sold-out" prestige (to make sure Sakura stay in Senbatsu and Teresa entered Senbatsu in the 33rd single) but got outsmarted by management's decision to increase meguri tickets sold requirement to trigger 1 slot sold out for all Nogizaka popular member.

my hypothesis of increased ticket sales required to trigger 1 slot sold out could happen to all Nogi popular members in gen 3 to 5 (Sakura and Teresa just example, because I follow their news more often than other members)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2023
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  20. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    I see what you're saying but it doesn't add up. Teresa and Sakura have the fanbase to vouch for those results. Plus considering management (ostensibly) has the decision over both - how many tickets in a slot AND which members to select in senbatsu - don't you think it all wouldn't make sense?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1