1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

5th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by halcyon, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

• 3ki 1st met the senpais on Kojichuu Recording
    • 4ki 1st met the senpais when thyre doing rehearsals for Shanghai concert in 2018
    • 5ki probably met them on rehearsals for Kohaku

2. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

I wonder when will management officially announce 5th gen members? I hope they release 5th gen members together with Nogi new single so we can get a chance to listen to 5th gen song[hehe]. Besides, I'm curious what kind of girls will get center position for 5th gen first song. Hope we can get something new. It's not like I complain about momo or Saku chan. It just these two girls gave me the same feelings (girls next door, shy, not much confident). So I think it would be refreshing if we can get something new (confident girls, otaku girl, variety girl or oji san girl as a center lol)....The possibility is low, but lemme daydreaming :fear:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I completely agree, shy and crybaby are just boring already. It seems to be a pattern of girl that management likes to push though.
    Although when it comes Momo I kinda like her more after she become more confident, cause she has a rather unique personality.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

^ I couldn't agree more but these are the usual comment (or something similar to these) when it comes to girls these idol groups push.

"there's a spark in her eyes"
    "she's so different from the rest"
    "she's not very talented but she make it up in other ways"
    "not perfect but there's beauty in it"
    "it's more interesting to see her grow"
    "it's boring if the girl is already polished"

I hope this time the most outstanding girl from the audition will be center. But it's hard to expect. It would likely be the same. The best girl will not be the center but she'll be there in front.

One more thing. For sure they will do principal. Will the 4.5 girls be part of it?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Definitely will be another Principal. New 4th Gens in it? I am not too sure, because they have a big advantage in name recognition. Also, I can't imagine how crestfallen one of them would be if they never get chosen. Just a pure blow to their self esteem. That being said, I hope they do participate so that to be in Nogizaka means you do Principal. (Even Matsui Rena did it!)

6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Manatsu talked about 5ki on her radio show. She said, one of them is 12 years younger than her. Manatsu was born in 1993, so one of this 5ki member was born in 2005. It means, Ayame is not the youngest member anymore.:)

Then, there is one member that try to do monomane. Plus, Manatsu also said many of 5ki has good fashion sense and they are all beautiful. So, we get models and variety members as well?! That is good!:)

Source:matome site

Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Yeah! Link to Manatsu's radio show, 5ki talk starts at 13:52. Matome sites also have transcripts.

More details:
    Manatsu met the 5ki a few days ago and again yesterday (Jan. 22). The 5ki gathered to greet senpai yesterday, though not every senpai was present. Manatsu’s first impression of 5ki is they’re gutsy (肝が据わってる感じがする). Many 3ki and 4ki were overwhelmed when they met senpai, speaking in tiny voices and crying, but the 5ki were crisp (ハキハキ) and met the senpai’s eyes when they greeted them. Manatsu says many 5ki have small faces, distinct features, beautiful proportions, and wear stylish trendy fashion like you’d see in a magazine. In addition to the monomane/impression girl, another 5ki started crying during her greeting, and the girl behind her gave her a handkerchief. Manatsu says she doesn’t know when the 5ki will debut yet.

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Good to know that they're going to be introduced soon. Hope being described as gutsy is enough to satisfy fans hoping for a different type. I wonder the count? Two rows (or more) met their senpai. How many in a row?!

And of course there's going to be a new youngest member. Nuts to think that Ayame and Renka are turning 18 soon!

Me, myself, I'm hoping for that one member to be "a stop you in your tracks gorgeous" member likem Maiyan. Just please don't be the youngest! LOL!

Anyhow, I hope in the next few weeks we'll learn more about their debut.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I'm so hyped for 5ki after Manatsu's words. This kind of kouhai is what Nogi needed: charismatic, distinctive pretty stylish girls

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    That's a pretty good description for the 5ki. I still hope they spice it up this time by choosing the more "gutsy" one to center rather than the "crying" one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    One thing to note about this generation is that when they debut or are introduced that will be the first time we'll get to see them as fans. The other gens had public auditions so we were able to form opinions of them before they debuted. It's been a while since they tried this out.

12. Dumb_General

Dumb_General Kenkyuusei

I just hope that we will get a Nogibingo 11 with them :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Thank you for elaborate version of Manatsu radio show content.
    I'm curious on how gutsy they are. If Manatsu said 4ki was not like that, while I know that they are much active than 3ki, like start a conversation with their senpai and being guigui in Japanese, 5ki would be even crazier then. [hehe] Can't wait for their appearance in Koujichuu.:D

Disagree. Bingo series is 48group franchise. It was the time when Nogi still using the AKB rival thing.
    Now, when Nogi start a new chapter, I think they should make a new show without using that name again.
    And, I rather get the next Star Tanjou season with 5ki as main cast, because Nogi have lost many great singers after Ikuchan graduate. Shiori & Yuna are good singer. But, I hope we can see another Rotti or Ikuchan from 5ki.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Star Tanjou is good but I would prefer a new variety show with just 5ki, so that we can learn more about their personality.
    They will only be overshadowed by 4ki if they join Star Tanjou.

I'm really curious how big is this gen. Personally I'm hoping not too many, 12 - 15 is a good number.

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Also agree. Maybe, management can focus on members variety skill first, then move on to another skill, like gourmet report, roke recording, or even fashion. So, maybe Star Tanjou could be added later when management need to show 5ki singing ability.

16. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    Something like Nogizaka Skits would be more appropriate to start.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Goddamn what a tease just now!

18. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Teaser for 5ki. We are getting new 11 members! 11 members are selected out of 87,852 applications.

19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Looks likes something is going up on NogiHaishinChuu tomorrow and they'll be introduced during 46 hour TV on the 23rd. At least what I understood from the text at the end.

20. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

With that many applicants they better be crème de la crème.

I’m sure some crazy fans already got their heights down based on their shadows.