1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

5th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by halcyon, Jul 19, 2021.

1. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

2. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

87K isnt that the largest pool for Nogi

Previous record is 50k for 3rd gen

3. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    5th gen tease.. 11 members eh.. nice

btw DeepL video description..
    From February 2, we will start releasing profile videos on our YouTube channel "Nogizaka Distribution Now.
    We will release one profile video every day at noon.
    Due to academic commitments, the profile videos of the other three students will be released in March or later.

In addition, we have decided to hold "Nogizaka46 5th term students' meeting" during 46 Hours TV!
    In addition to the live broadcast, tickets to watch the event will also be sold.
    In addition to the live broadcast, tickets to watch the event will be available for purchase, so please check the ticket sales information of 46 Hours TV for details.

Nogizaka46 official website

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Management believes they did get the best of the best. We'll have to see what the fans say.

So only 8 profiles on NogiHaishinChuu? And we're only going to get 8 introduced on 46 Hour TV?

5. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

The other 3 girls might be a akimoto manatsu case

Their highschool prohibit showbiz

6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Wow, I was expecting more than 11 with so many grads going on.
    This means they are the smallest gen right?
    But I hope this means they are all great and ready to shine and they can become a tight gen.
    Can't wait...

7. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    OP has been updated with what we know so far.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    can't wait to meet these girls..

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    11 is a perfect amount. Happy to hear that.
    I'm not expecting everyone of them to be top tier. 3rd gen was only 12 members but they were able to choose girls like Yoshida Ayano, Mukai, Nakamura etc. ... who are not the exact definition of "top tier succesful members", but if this gen will also have girls like Yamashita, Yoda, Kubo, Umezawa etc. then it will be fine.

I'm really hyped for them. Also, I think the theme, looking at their profile pics with covered faces is "flowers" so their song could be "5bame no hana" ?

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

3ki is 12 out of 50K applicants

5ki , 11 out of 87k

11. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Nice.

At this moment, before they've yet to be introduced, I believe they are all aces. Afterwards when we get all 11, I will still believe that (I'm a filthy MD). But it's hard to say before we even know their names who will be successful and who won't. Give the benefit of doubt that they're all going to be great members.

As for their introductions, are they leading with the ace or will she be saved until later. Maybe she's going to be one of the 3 we won't get to see their profiles?

12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Yeah but we have to consider this audition was different. Girls could've applied and participate together with their friends. This could have helped to increase the number of applicants.

What I would like from this gen is girls with charisma and different and defined personalities and traits. Who can be easily distinguished.
    I'm not really looking for pretty girls this time. Nogizaka is already full of pretty girls. But I'm sorry to say that: some of them are kinda boring/bland.
    I hope management choices focused more on "talent and personalities" rather than pure appearance.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Just hope the three will not get withdrawn like Miyu just to come back later behind the others.

14. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    So hyped about the new gen. I'm hoping for more vocal talent, because we only have a few now. Visual is Nogi's pride, so no doubt about it.

Graduations made Nogi need more girls to fill the holes, but since they only added eleven, I hope to see every girl get their chance of exposure to general public.

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Based on the silhouettes there seems to be 2 tall girls (2 and 10) and 2 short girls (3 and 11). Maybe umezawa won't be alone in the 170cm club anymore [hehe]

16. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

Ooh. I'm so excited about this! Hope I can find member who can catch my eyes instantly (like Ayame or kubo!). Other than their appearance, I have high expectations about their debut song. Hope we can get something good like sanbanme

• Like Like x 1
  17. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

One thing for sure is their visual are already prepared looking from their hair, I can see why the senpais said they look different from the start.

18. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

I'm so excited for all of them and I think I've never been so excited for a new generation. Nogizaka46 LLC is surely putting a lot of effort and investing much resources on this new gen, so I believe they will be pretty and talented. Also, I loved the flower concept, their seifukus look beautiful as well. Just very hyped overall.

I don't know if you guys have heard that, but there are some speculations former AKB48 member Yahagi Moeka may be one of the new members in this generation. She stopped updating her social media and quit her agency (avex entertainment) even though she was scheduled to have a solo debut, and also said to look forward to her future activities. All of this was a few days before the auditions for Nogizaka's 5ki closed. I'm not too hopeful, but it wouldn't be the first time. She's was a 3rd Draft member just like Kitagawa Yuri! I don't know how you guys feel about that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I really don't think so and I really don't want it.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  20. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    This is my third time for a new gen introduction. First time with 3rd Gen I was ecstatic. Second time with 4th, I wasn't fond of the whole Sakamichi audition process with their being too many root for, that I tuned out. This audition for 5th Gen is such a mystery that it can't be helped that I feel excited, too.

There's just about 6 hours until 12 JST! Top batter coming up...

• Agree Agree x 1