Aigasa Moe (Moechan) / 13th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

I had a thought (far fetched but who knows). Moechan getting tried out in Tomochin's old positions! now that would be something!! :lol: Going by her latest theatre looks, it would almost be Tomochin sans dyed hair. Her makeup (blusher exactly how Tomochin has it on her cheeks) and hairstyle in the latest LOD screams Tomochin

2. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Haha, so she did Candy after all. I haven't watched any video so I dunno if she's Yuka position or Amina position (Hirari was center) :hmm:

And I read on her gugutasu that she received encouragement message from Sayaka. :XD:

3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Funny you should mention it, I was just looking at the LOD a moment ago. Moe was in Yuka's position, Chikarina was in Amina's position.

As you'd expect, Moe fitted in to K flawlessly. There was plenty of camera focus on her (almost as much as a b-day show) and anyone in the Super-empou seats during Korogaru would have got Moe rocking out right in front of them. She was completely harassed by Hilary during First Rabbit and had some verbal duels with Kana during one of the MCs. I'd say this LOD should be a must see for Moe fans.

4. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Hahaha, yeah she did, pretty good though and she was in Yuttan's position with Chikarina in Amina's. You should check it out, you can almost mistake it for her seitansei LOD with the amount of focus she got! :D On the whole it was a great showing for her and you can really see she has Team K's DNA running through her! She did however lose her way a bit in Yuuhi Marie where she was out of sync (too fast). Looking forward to tomorrow's LOD! Interesting to see whose position she will fill this time!

5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Chikarina posted on her G+

Attached Files:

6. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    I've got this impression lately that people aren't looking at Moe as who she is.

I feels like part of the fandom is hoping that Moe would become the successor of Team K spirit.
    To me, that feels like they are forcing their expectation on to Moe.
    A little expectation couldn't hurt but what worries me is that this fandom's expectation would mould Moe into what they expect her to be, a.k.a. successor of Team K.

Moe have a lot of potential, what if she was meant to be something different or something bigger than Team K?
    For that reason, I'm kinda happy that she's in Team 4 where she can slowly discover herself.

I don't want Moe to become Tomochin no.2, I wish for an one and only Aigasa Moe.

7. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Actually, I won't speak for the others but I am very much looking at Moe as who she is. If you read back I've even said there is more to her than being a Tomochin clone. You only have to go through her G+, look through her past LOD performances, watch the recent AKBingos to know that, In fact, I can say from HS experiance that she is very different to Tomochin (who I've also HS'd at the same event) in person, no sign of being a clone. However, the fact that even her senpai made mention about being her successer means some fans aren't the only ones aware of this.

Also, I turn the question around to you, what if she wants to be in Team K?

8. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    ^ It's this kind of feedback loop that I'm worried about. [wonder]

It's fine if Moe wish to be in Team K.
    I just want to raise awareness regarding this issue and I achieved my goal.
    I'll rest my case. :)

9. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Borrowing once again from kanki's translations in Abemaru's G+ -

10. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Again courtasy of kanki in Abe Maria's thead, more G+ interaction between Moechin ( :hehe: ) and Abemaru..

[​IMG]

11. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I have noticed her since the 13th gen's performance of RIVER in SSA and I didn't think of her as Tomochin clone, mind you.

iirc Moe ever stated she wants to be someone like Tomochin, she also respects Sayaka a lot, and both of them also adores her in return (though for Tomochin it was only shown when she was about to graduate LOL).

I don't think it was about forcing her to be successor of team K, we just feel that she has the spirit of a team K member. She wants to be in team K. If not, why would she ask to fill in the empty spot in team K's 15-person stage performance?

12. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Looks like we're gonna see some Moe Jackson soon!! (thanks to Memorybreak for this)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlCNruGzhnE[/yt]

13. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

And here she is...Moe Jackson dancing to 'Beat It' :)
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yXy5xzsKcg&feature=share&list=UUxjXU89x6owat9dA8Z-bzdw[/yt]

14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    She is pretty. She remind me of Itano Tomomi.

I want to know more about her.

If there's some Moechan fans over there, can you tell me what you like in her? And her personnality?

15. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

well, Moechan is cool and cute at the same time and also I saw her performing in Yuko´s birthday stage from last year and she was amazing, she could dance next to Yuko without problem. She definitly has potential <3 .
    Also Li Li said to me a lot of good things about her but just wait for his answer :^^;:

She is so cute and cool here :cute:

16. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Did I hear my name being mentioned? Sorry for such a late reply, was busy getting ready for and am on my Tokyo trip. So where do I start about Moechan? :p I got introduced to her by memorybreak for being a mini-Tomochin and boy was he correct.

Great dancer with strong determination, recognised for her likeness to her senpai and oshi, Itano Tomomi. She was an under to Tomochin in K6 RESET, filling in for all Tomochin's spots inc centering Seifuku Resistance. She's nominated by Tomochin herself as the successor :lol: (I'm sure someone hates that I'm mentioning Tomochin so much here!) While her dancing is great, vocals were somewhat an area which she needed to work on and has imporved. She loves her fashion ala her oshi again, posts up selfies all the time if you like that!

Personality-wise, much less reserved than her senpai, from shared videos/photos of behind the scenes and stuff, she's pretty playful and harrasses some of the girls (mostly Umetan) but not to the extent of say Mogi. Haven't seen much of this side when she's been in AKBingo though. Kousagi Dojo concentrates more on the dancing but still more on Tano than Moechan, which is a shame.

As been mentioned, she's good friends with Team A's KGSK and former KKS, Ryochan. IINM, Taker mentioned they were in school and AKB auditions together?

Having met her in person back in April, she made such an impression in the handshake that I was going to oshihen there and then (Amina saved herself at that point) but didn't until recently! Couple with seeing her once at the theatre back then and yesterday, she's totally vindicated my decision. If you ever go to a show, she'll be first to high touch (others can correct me if I'm wrong there) when you come out of the theatre doors.

There is probably more I can add, but I'm still half asleep typing this, so that might happen later!

17. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    today, i am starting to translate Moechan G+ as part of my japanese learning.
    you can see the translation through my tumblr here no3bchu.tumblr.com i am still learning and lack of experience so feel free to tell me if there is some error in translation.
    she is really interesting girls. imo [hehe]

18. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Cool, maybe that'll help her garner more fans in here too. I'm not in anyway fluent in Japanese but I can help with any mistakes if I can :)

19. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Oshima Ryouka Birthday Message from Aigasa Moe

20. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Ahhhh thanks goh!!! I've been wanting to hear/read that!! Did you do the translation yourself? Is there a source post I can blog to my Tumblr? I know a someone who's just discovered Moechan there and I obviously want to encourage that! ;)

Edit: I found it!

Also while I'm here I might as well say congrats to Moechan for bumping up to my 3rd place and earning a spot in my sig... hehehe. I still love Sakura oodles and bunches, Moe's just nudged slightly ahead. Though to be honest, no one will ever touch Paruru and Haruppi as my top two, so 3rd really is the highest any girl could reach. There's some fierce competition for that spot. What can I say, even though I love a LOT of the girls, I'm pretty picky about who I actually list as a favourite. [notme]