1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mobile Game AiKaBu (AKB48 Official Idol Stock market application, 2017/04/17 - 2019/07/10)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Silverheart48

Silverheart48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Was there some massive crash? Lost a whole bunch of stocks including some Riripons, and got a huge reimbursement?

2. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    There is an event in Aikabu right now. The best 3 will get a job as a seiyuu.

I wanted to help Komiharu but she is in number 4 from the bottom ;_;

I have a question for those who play in this event. You only have to give money once a day? Or you can do more things to improve the ranking of your oshimen?

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yeah you can only donate once a day where there is maximum cap and it is somewhat depending on your oshimen card where it gives donation bonus. If you buy the VIP course it will help boost your donations too and iirc no limitations or something.

4. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    hi i've only been playing this game for like three weeks now but what do you mean by donating? i've mostly only been doing trading

5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It is kinda a new thing which most of the real life events such as the aikabu “CEO” meetings in the akb cafe or events such as is this seiyuu job is funded by donating your in-game money which you made from investing.

So it is a nice way to encourage to invest more and spend your money while making things happen for your oshi. In a way this game is genius too.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

6. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    oh that's really cool, which tab is it under unfortunately cannot read japanese. this is seems to be a good way to spend the extra cash i have since i always hit the max on how many shares i can hold

7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Oops sorry forgot to reply.

It the rectangle pink button in the center of your screen. It's a monthly ongoing event so you still got time. This months top 16 members gets to be in the opening screen of the game.

DcP8yWlUQAEjvHb.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Downloaded the game on Thursday and been quite addicted to it since then. I've somehow got the hang of the basic functions, but I'd ask for some advice:
    • when buying stocks during the day (which I'm going to sell that same day/as soon as their value has risen enough), is it better to buy only 1 stock at a time or in bundles? At least when buying them individually it counts towards the trophies ("buy Team 4 stocks 48 times" etc.)
    • Dividends are also a bit of mystery to me: are they given out only at the end of the day when the stock market has closed?

9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I agree. After STU was included into the game it has become my daily game now lol.

1. It really depends on their investment trend. (Which you have to observe and do some research on) Big sharks sometimes like to raise the stock so high by boost ordering lots in one day to create an illusion of a rising stock and then sell all of them the next day or even keep on baiting for a week. This is I think what they call the bubble burst effect.

Popular member stocks seem to be more stable. But mid-tier members (and even sometimes low tier members) are like super novas, which is high risk stocks that is often hard to predict what their stock value will be like

For example, I really got butt effed when I ordered 50 Megu stocks cuz it was rising retardedly high one day and I thought I would get some myself for some quick profit, then the very next day or so it dropped so much I was losing 27mill when I woke up LOL

I was forced to hold on to this stock and had to wait like 2 months until the prices went back to the profit balance when I purchased it.

So yeah I usually just go for 50 stocks everything. Like they say, don't put all your eggs in one basket. And I sell my stocks when I get around 3-4mill profit because you don't wanna be greedy and it helps propagating the market and boost some exp level points and the monthly networth ranking which you get more rewards through profit points...

At times when I really get lucky with this strategy, I hit the home run on some trending member then the profit will skyrocket to 15mill at least in one day or exactly the opposite on unfortunate days.

2. Dividends are calculated at the start of the next day I think.

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Thanks for the insights! Hah, I've been really doing this in a non-effective way. [hehe] To be able to purchase lots of Zukkii stocks in the near future I'll need to start raking in the profits with a new strategy (currently the price for a Zukkii stock fluctuates between 700 000 and 900 000).

Is it more efficient to use YL to buy stocks and then use the diamonds for expanding one's stock limit?

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Here are some general tips I would suggest for you and new players to get more profit safely and quicker.

1. Don't get greedy. Set up a target profit for your stock and then sell it. You can sell higher when it's trending. And same concept for buying low as well. This way you will gain levels to open up more stock holdings as well.

2. Do the daily challenges to get 100 free diamonds each day. Theoretically speaking you will increase your stock holdings by 100 each month. And keep on buying and selling from point 1. (I have around 1100 stock holdings now.)

3. Stack those high rewarding dividends stocks. Right now I am gaining 3mill dividends each day.

4. Don't miss out on the quiz events which just popped up just now. Their rewards are quite generous for quick cash, extra stock holdings, dasu tickets and diamonds. Your goal is to break through 50 questions at least and also do this everyday as well.
    https://twitter.com/AiKaBu48/status/997053509135622144

5. There is an event for boosting noobies which is campaigning right now as the login Bonus event. You just simply have to login daily which day 1 will give you 100k, day 2 200k, day 3 300k...day 32 32mill and so in a grand total there is a 52.8mill YL reward. (The event started on May 14th.)
    https://twitter.com/AiKaBu48/status/996903496073936896

================================

I have never used diamonds to buy stocks lol as I don't think its that worth unless it is a member I really want to own some stocks.

However I do know that the perk of using diamonds to buy stocks is that it will basically secure whatever the amount you ordered. So yeah, other than this I do not recommend using diamonds to buy stocks and instead use those diamonds to increase your stock holdings is better. And just use normal YL to invest in stocks.

12. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I stopped playing the game for 6 months and I'm happy to see the SKE48 Kenkyuusei finally be worth something. For the people that have been playing the gamme the last 6 months, how did the people with a very low value rose?

13. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Finally got around to downloading this game! In the setup, it asks you if you want to do "light mode" or something else, but I can't read all of the kanji in the descriptions. Does anyone know what that's about?

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  16. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    Translated list:
    Team A: Shinozaki Ayana, Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Chiba, Erii, Nishikawa Rei, Maeda Ayaka
    Team K: Ichikawa Manami, Shimoguchi Hinana, Orin Muto, Kana Yasuda, Yumoto Ami
    Team B: Kubo Satone, Sasaki Yukari, Takahashi Juri, Taniguchi Megu, Fukuoka Seina, Yamabe Ayu
    Team 4: Nanami Asai, Kaori Inagaki, Miyuu Omori, Okada Nana, Saya Kawamoto, Kiara Sato, Misaki Taya, Macharin, Mizuki Yamauchi
    Team 8: Hatsuka Utada, Nao Ota, Yui Oguri, Erina Oda, Yurina Gyoten, Nagisa Sakaguchi, Nanami Sato, Misaki Terada, Serika Nakano, Haruna Hashimoto, Yuna Hattori, Hidaritomo Ayaka , Kotone Hitomi, Kyoka Yamada, Yui Yokoyama, Nanase Yoshikawa
    AKB KKS: Sato Minami, Shoji Nagisa, Michieda Saki, Yamane Suzuha , Nagatomo Ayami , Harima Nanami , Kurosu Haruka

Team S: Okada Miku, Sakamoto Marin, Sugiyama Aika, Machi Otoha
    Team KII: Kataoka Narumi, Tagaki Yumana
    Team E: Suenaga Oka

Team N: Kojima Karin, Hori Shion, Yamao Rina
    Team M: Ishida Yuumi, Kawakami Chihiro, Nishizawa Rurina, Yasuda Momone
    Team B2: Akashi Natsuko, Nakagawa Mion, Mizuta Shiori

Team H: Akiyoshi Yuka
    Team KIV: Unjo Hirona, Fuchigami Mai
    Team TII: Imamura Maria, Sakai Moeka, Shimizu Rio, Takeda Tomoka, Tsukiashi Amane, Matsuoka Hana, Matsumoto Hinata,Yamauchi Yuna,Yamashita Emiri

Team NIII: Ogino Yuka, Takakura Moeka, Nishigata Marina, Nishimura Nanako, Yamada Noe
    Team G: Sugahara Riko, Nakamura Ayuka, Homma Hinata, Murakumo Fuka, Yamaguchi Maho

STU: Ishida Chiho, Ishida Minami, Ichioka Ayumi, Imamura Mitsuki, Iwata Hina, Otani Marina, Kadota Momona, Sano Haruka, Sugahara Saki, Takino Yumiko, Tanaka Kouko, Taniguchi Mahina, Torobu Yuri, Hyodo Aoi, Fukuda Akari, Mori Kaho, Morishita Maiha, Yabushita Fu

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Okada Miku, Sakamoto Marin, Sugiyama Aika, Machi Otoha, Kataoka Narumi, Takagi Yumana, Suenaga Oka. Nine places left.

18. GyaraDon

GyaraDon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki miyuna
    Twitter:
    gyara_don
    Where can i access the event? I cant find any banner.

Already > lv 30 btw

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk

19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Maybe you haven't set you time zone correctly? The event has already started and you should be able to find it :O

===========================

They will have a stream on youtube to reveal the rankings.
    https://twitter.com/AiKaBu48/status/1041984774141751296

DnXfb9dUAAE9Pnk.png

Also I suggest everyone to watch the stream because when they announce the 1st place >>>
    https://twitter.com/AiKaBu48/status/1042021904247160832

They will give everyone 10,000YL x (numbers of views)

So let's say if the stream got 10,000 views when they reached to the 1st place announcement

Then the next day everyone will get 100,000,000 YL free money!

=================================

Screenshot_20180919-143225.jpg

And back to the event itself, mad nukes have been dropped :O

(The stock market is crashing as a result hahaha)

So far glancing at the rankings it is topped mainly by NGT and Eitos as expected.

Some AKB, 16th gen and STU also share the top 50 rankings.

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929