1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mobile Game AiKaBu (AKB48 Official Idol Stock market application, 2017/04/17 - 2019/07/10)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 21, 2017.

1. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Lucky! How did you get that? That's basically a title, you can equip/use it at the profile page.
    Mine is a very basic "AiKaBu Beginner"
    I only buy select shares though that's why I'm not a DD hehe.

No you cannot order with YL if your money is below the minimum price for the shares. As Sasshi's share is 5000+ and my YL is less than 5000, I have no options....

2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Oddly, it looks like Miyabi's stock gave out 25 YL per share yesterday (Tomu only gave out 19 YL). I'm not sure *how*, unless the dividends are related to the volume of shares moved as well as the value of each share.

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I dunno how stock market works either XD If I see it trending up with reasonable return then it's a good investment lol gunna hold on to Tomu stocks for a week and see how it goes.

4. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Thanks for the insight on the dividends! Didn't know about it before and apparently yeah they give out dividends everyday lol.
    Not really helping, but according to the help page, dividends are calculated based on :
    1. The proportion of the shares' value
    2. The volume
    3. The proportion of price difference of the day
    4. A certain constant number
    Which basically means, it can be totally random depending on the constant! :awesome:

5. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    I got the medal by doing one of the mission, not the daily ones but one in the 2 other lists. Middle sheet or right sheet

In the option where you can search for another member you can enter a level between 1 and 999. This means we can at least become a level 999. I am lev 25 :) what about you all? Every 5 levels you get 10 bonus slots in your portfolio :D

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2017
  6. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    As I really don't do much with the game, I'm only level 6 at the moment.

7. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    I have not sold a lot of my stocks, so I am stuck at level 14 :chuffed:.
    BTW there's this share rank(?) that you get after certain numbers of threshold of owned shares.
    I can confirm that :
    • F is 1 - 9 shares
    • E is 10 - 49 shares
    • D is 50 to 99 shares
    • C is 100+ shares
    Screenshot_2017-04-23-14-15-1 2.png
    Anyone knows the use of these ranks and how many are needed for the higher ranks? thanks!

8. Ribka Rusdianira

Ribka Rusdianira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    It's seems like "badges" on otoge ( AKB music game)

I think, it just to classify them by stock's quantity you've bought.

Help please: it's seems I hit the stock limit (70 stocks, level 12). How to instantly get rid some stock? cause Hinana's stocks dropping to low:'(

9. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Check on the 2nd screen of the stock you want to sell, the one which shows a table. in red are the one wanting to buy shares, so find the one with the highest price and click on the blue box in the same line (for selling at the same price). you can't perhaps not sell all you shares at the same price...

What i did to gain more stock limit. i buy shares then sell them immediately (with a loss of money..) in order to gain experience and every 5 levels your stock limit increases by ten. you loose some money this way or a lot but with the money you gain for dividends every day you should be able to gain 2 to 3 levels quickly every day.

to have more than 150 stocks at level 14 .. how did you do that? invest real money to buy diamonds? and increase the stock limit with diamonds?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2017
  10. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Well, I had about 7000 diamonds lying around from the tutorial bonuses... so why not use them?
    haha I was too impatient to raise my level.
    But you give me a good tips, buying and selling big amounts will quickly increase your level.

Oh and Shiatama, try not to double post so often. Just edit your previous post if nobody responded yet.

11. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Ok will try to not post so often... i mean double post :)
    Wow so many diamonds, i just got around 1500 after completing the 3 pages of missions of the tutorial.

12. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I just had a thought, what will happen to the stocks for girls who are graduating, like Haruu? Will they be delisted when they leave? If so, what becomes of those stocks?

Also, do you think they'll add more members later?

13. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I believe the day after a member graduated you can either sell the stock at the price set by the management or you can choose to keep it. The transaction itself will be stopped as in you can't trade the stock.

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk

14. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    It think futures updates will reflect future changes within the group. After graduation i think stock will be sold automatically and you can just keep the buisness card ( their photo) in your collection if you got it before graduation.
    Would be great if they add the sister group and rival groups as well.

15. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

How do we complete these? I don't even know how I cleared the other ones. I just messed around and when I opened that page, it just said I cleared things :^^;:

From my limited Japanese, 3 says to confirm TOPICS but I'm 100% clueless as to what they mean lol

[​IMG]

16. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Yeah, open the TOPICS page, from the menu button. (At the top right)
    4. Rate/Vote for a share.
    5. Order with a "market order" function (means it automatically buys at available offer) <- actually the challenge says check this method out, but I dunno how to check it out beside doing it hahaha
    5. Check your trading history

17. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    How do we get the lightsticks option (are those lightsticks?) or are they unavailable right now?

18. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    It's called circle or club and isn't available now. I suppose that is some kind of guild/clan function. And yeah those are lightsticks.

For my challenge today I need to find スタジオえくぼ and rate it. Anyone knows which member has this company?

19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Insider tips: Tomu is still trending upwards and mako stocks are starting to fly!

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

20. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    In case you haven't found it yet maybe try Sato Shiori, from Team 8? At least that's what it says on the OP of this thread :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk