1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Akashi Natsuko (Nattsu) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, May 2, 2013.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    AKASHI NATSUKO

[​IMG]

Team: Kenkyuusei
    Name: Akashi Natsuko (明石奈津子)
    Nickname: Nattsu (なっつ)
    Birthdate: August 17, 1999
    Birthplace: Osaka, Japan

2. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    She's so cuteeee :cute:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heKF4tzuH2U[/yt]

I just noticed her in Chiho's birthday lod. She centered a lot of songs alongside Aika, ofc.
    And imo, she actually has a pretty good singing voice.

3. sekainoowari

sekainoowari Kenkyuusei

ahhhh I've seen her several times in M1 (in Hitomins position) and kyaa she fits really well

[​IMG]
    cute, lovely and my favorite 4th gen ♥

4. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Nattsu is my favorite 4th gen member! She is amazingly cute and she has such a lovely voice

5. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

How can I never commented in here? Nattsu is the cutest <3 And she is getting more popular lately!
    [​IMG]

6. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Nattsu is adorable. She's number 2 in the KKS right now behind Jo so management is starting to get behind her. She's also Milky's new plaything, posting pictures of Nattsu on her G+ like that one above.

From the recent Jungle Radio:

Maichi: You've gotten closer to Milky recently.
    Nattsu: Yeah. We even have lunch together. [Note: this is probably lunch during the HS event and not them going out together]
    Maichi: What do you talk about?
    Nattsu: Nothing.
    Maichi: Nothing?
    Nattsu: She just stares at me so I stare back.

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

7. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    How come this thread become deserted? i like her,i instantly fell in love with her when she centering ame no doubutsuen,she soo cute and funny too well i hope she get promoted in another upcoming shuffle,maybe in BII along side milky and kanakichi

8. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Why would you want a shuffle? o_O

9. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I love Nattsu, she's such a cutie. She really shines on stage too!

10. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Natsu's great. I loved the rotating combination of Rinacchi, Yuuri and Natsu on Haru ga Kuru Made. She also has a good singing voice and I hope they push her more.

11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Here's Natsu singing Isshuukan Zenbu Getsuyoubi nara Ii no ni live.

This is from Jungle Radio and they made everyone sing a song from Takane no Ringo impromptu. Natsu basically just blew everyone out of the water and it was kind of embarassing for the other members.

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. purmion

purmion Kenkyuusei

That was adorable! She has such a soothing voice, now I kinda wish the shuffle didn't happen so she could still be an under for Haru ga kuru made. :p Anyway I've been wondering, if she was about to get promoted in the near future, which team would it be? Somehow I can't imagine her in N (plus I think Megumin, Ruririn or/and Yuumin are next in line for N), so I'm going for either M or BII. Since BII has Nagisa and Chihhii already (Ayatin next?), M could be pretty sure bet imo. But being realistic, probably no promotions are going to happen in a while and no one is going to get promoted before Jo.

13. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Not sure about Jo but since there are only 13 KKS right now, its kinda hard to promote any of them. Natsu currently occupies the number 2 KKS position behind Jo so any possible promotion, she's in line for it (NMB actually promotes KKS based on their rank). I'd actually like to see her in N since they lack youth/freshness among all teams but their problem is with MCs right now and Natsu sucks at talking too. I'd rather avoid B2 with her since Nagisa and Chihhi are 4th gens already there and she'd just get buried there.

There's actually going to be an opening in Team N with Keira's graduation but unfortunately Natsu hasn't ever undered for N (not that its ever stopped them before) and she's actually doing pretty great as Miru's under in M.

Cutest gorilla you will find:
    [​IMG]

14. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I was at the natsu matsuri event and I got lucky that Riichan, Nagisa, Moka and Nattsu were out in public buying foods. I'll create a thorough post in the NMB48 experience tomorrow after the event.

In the mean time, here are some of the pics I've taken

That's a kakigori by the way

[​IMG]

15. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Even in Japan it's already too late
    Happy Birthday Nattau! <3 <3

16. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    the kks made a surprise visit for her birthday.

8227ed3b.jpg

17. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I thought it was funny yesterday at the birthday show how she said "My major goal will be to enter 16-nin senbatsu."

Shots fired at Ibiza Girl/New AKB single? lol

18. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    She probably sees how unhappy Yuuri is being "senbatsu" but not media senbatsu.

Also, Nattsu is a shoo-in for the next Teppotai (if it still exists) so that's one objective that she has that will get fulfilled.

19. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I can't see why Yuuri would be unhappy. She made most of the media appearances for Ibiza Girl and even got to be able to perform the skit on AKB 48show. The only thing I can see is Yuuri not being invited to the music festival appearances.

20. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Well unhappy is probably too strong a word but she dd complain that she wasn't media senbatsu. Yuuri isn't in media senbatsu so she got left off some TV appearances and the music festivals. I was just making a joke.