Akashi Natsuko (Nattsu) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, May 2, 2013.

1. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Obviously tbh because I don't really see any of the current KKS turn into one of the weird characters because stereotype like characters really set a limit on how far you can go as an idol.

2. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    But Renapyon! lol

I don't think she planned on a character like a Miorin or a Renapyon or even a Konomin though, so she'll be fine. I need to watch those ramen episodes though.

Also does Kimoto Kanon still have that gyoza character? I think she turned out fine but I don't know since I don't follow SKE.

3. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I SURE DO
    Non doesn't push the Gyoza thing anymore, she's doing fine.

Honestly I don't think Nattsu's even close to the Renapyon/Konomin/Miorin level. I see her ramen thing as a fun quirk that gives her a fallback. If she can't think of anything to say, she can say something about ramen and people will probably eat it up (pun totally intended)
    But man, all the ramen she's eaten looks really good. Especially that one she had with Naru...

4. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Nonchan is actually one of the reason I've been worried about Shuuchan for a while lol. Because Nonchan was constantly trying to change herself during 2012 as she enter Highschool and 5th gen coming in to cope with the pressure of being team E Ace so she went all over the place trying all different things and Gyoza character was something during it but she's totally fine now.
    I personally think that both of them are really similiar in the sense that they are both the designed center and ace of a newly formed team while being one of youngest member on that team.
    And Shuuchan's interview from the recent Bubka got me quite worried because she's been trying to change herself (remind of the old Nonchan) but the interview took place in early november and she seem to be fine now. And I personally think that Shuuchan have done a great job being BII center knowing how hard the NMB way is(it's been fun reading how some people think Takamina graduating would affect SKE/NMB even though both of the groups are run completely different from AKB on the inside).

-らしくないから変わったところは?
    木冬「何もかわれていないです。変わりたいんですけど、
    何をしたらいいかわからなくて。
    とりあえず目の前にあることはがんばっているんですけど、
    それってみんなやっていることですから。」
    -そこを突破しないと
    木冬「そうなんです。私は・・・、私は・・・(こらえきれずに泣く)、
    こんな言い方したらよくないですけど、NMBに入ってから、
    みんなが経験してきた悔しい思いをしてないんですよ。
    B?でもずっとセンターやらせてもらってたわけやから。
    自分の中ではいろいろ思うところはあったけど、
    周りからしたら羨ましい立ち位置じゃないですか。
    -略―

-ライバルは?
    木冬「私より前にいる人です」
    -でも前の6人は強いですよね。
    木冬「強すぎます。NMBにはいい人材がそろっているんです。
    私より前の人だけじゃなくて、後ろにもすごい人はいっぱいいます。
    私は、センターが似合う人になりたいです。」

5. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    shuuchan b2 center? over milky?

hmm

though really back on topic i think that nattsu's performance level will outshine the character part. well, first she's gotta get over her shyness, when i watch the kenkyuusei stages she hardly says anything during MCs.

6. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Nattsu doesn't know how to express herself well at all, I think. Her blogs and G+ are atrocious and she only takes one kind of selfie all the time.

7. arcleife

arcleife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    Twitter:
    refaceli
    Pretty much agree, Nattsu doesn't really stand out on MC, also her selfies mostly show same pose.

Man I couldn't imagine if Nattsu takes extreme character route like Renapyon, lol

8. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i see screenshots

not video yet though
    B5OPwccCMAAjgs6.jpg large.jpg

9. arcleife

arcleife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    Twitter:
    refaceli
    This somehow reminds me of Yuihan and Miyu performance back then singing Anata to Christmas Eve, which is one of my favorite :D.

Anyway a found another photos of them
    tumblr_ngvtd8Vxho1syhq28o1_500.jpg tumblr_ngvtd8Vxho1syhq28o2_500.jpg tumblr_ngvtd8Vxho1syhq28o3_500.jpg

10. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I'm sorry, I might be biased but I think even objectively the difference in quality was stark. Nattsu absolutely slayed in this performance.

11. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    I was really never familiar about this girl until last night's AKB Show. But wow! She just gave me some serious goosebumps. She totally slayed this performance. Looking forward on knowing her more.

Nakinagara Hohoende @ 8:12

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  12. arcleife

arcleife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    Twitter:
    refaceli
    Overall I'm very very pleased with Nattsu's performance, while I think Nako also did good but Nattsu simply stole the show. A momentum for her to be more recognized hopefully.

And... I lost count how much I played the performance on repeat today (this is quite biased, sorry, lol)

13. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Overall I'm really pleased with the performance <3 and Natsu absolutely stole the show.

14. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Nattsu omedettou for your promotion to Team N, soo happy that she finally got promoted I hope she regulary perform at the teather

15. Kyouka

Kyouka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okitaaayaka
    I hope that with the vocal talent she displayed singing Nakinagara Hohoende in the KKS stage, as a team N member she will get a spot in Kono Sekai

16. arcleife

arcleife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    Twitter:
    refaceli
    Nattsu promotion to the team that she never be under at somehow excites me, anyway congratulation Nattsu! :D

I'm not really sure seeing Ruririn and Yamarina, who had been under on that song, are on team N as well. I also hope she'll be on kono sekai tho

17. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Either way one thing for sure is that more upcoming girls will be be wasted on Nando mo Nerae! now that these 5 KKS have been promoted. Which is a terrible unit now that maachun's no longer in NMB.

18. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Nattsu made Teppoudai for Don't Look Back! Go get 'em Tiger ;___;

19. arcleife

arcleife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    Twitter:
    refaceli
    so apparently Nattsu unit song is kono sekai ga yuki no naka no umareru mae ni
    for some reason I'm really glad it isn't nandomo nerae

Attached Files:

20. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Kono Sekai is perfect for her although as far as overall team I much would've preferred her on BII. Nandomo Nerae would just be a waste of her talents.

And yes while Milky is management's BII center, Shu is the fans' BII center.