TV / Radio AKB Horror Night Adrenaline no Yoru (2015/10/07 ~ 2016/3/2)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Sep 16, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

they just did a prelim result today and here is the top 10

Top 10 ranking (prelim result from the viewers online voting)

1) Paruru
    2) Sayanee
    3) Mayuyu
    4) Jurina
    5) Dasu
    6) Sakura
    7) Sasshi
    8) Yuihan
    9) Milky
    10) Haruppi

screenshot :
    [​IMG]

2. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Clearly the voting is biased in terms of the members they like and not their acting skills. Who am I kidding.

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well anyone could vote for their oshi online...just need tons of pc with different IP

4. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    good point. and on second thought the plot is a voting factor too

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  6. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ah well, i dont mind who the winner is as long as her acting skill is decent at least

7. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    As much as I love Sayaka, her episode was horrible. Milky's was also pretty bad. At least Dasu got in, that must've been hard when she's surrounded by all those senbatsu members lol. It was one of the better episodes as well.

8. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Why didn't you like it? I am just curious to know since I loved the plot and I think Sayanee is a good actress too :p

9. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    She had a weak scream and her actions were stupid. There were so many things she could have done with the box that she either considered too late or didn't consider at all.

10. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I see, I do understand your point too :)

11. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Hmm, I didn't vote because I only saw TKMNs, Mayuyus, Yurias and Myao episode. But I think its sad that an idea like this will never work in this fandome :/ Paruru could act so bad and she'll be on the top #nothingagainstparuru! When will be the final results?

Sent with Taptalk

12. TJDomingo

TJDomingo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    [ATTENTION] The Final Results will be on March 16. Have your Final Votes Counted before the end of March 10.

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Eh in the end this is just going to be as biased as AKBingo's valentine episode.
    like Rie said "If the girl have a cute face she'll get tons of vote"

Personal Top 10: Shibata Aya, Watanabe Mayu, Owada Nana, Okada Nana, Yokoyama Yui, Minegishi Minami, Takahashi Juri, Moriyasu Madoka, Takahashi Minami, Tano Yuka

EDIT: Just watched the SP episode.
    Agreed with Haruppi's, Disagree with Miyuki's 9th (Story is the only good thing about this episode), Agree with Yokoyama, Disagree with Sasshi and Sakura's rank (Too high!)
    Suda's 5 is ranked too high. It's like the episode is solely carried by Suda's acting.
    4th Jurina's is also ranked too high. If the judging is real then like Suda, the acting is the only good thing about this episode.
    Completely agree with Mayuyu's 3rd rank. Solid acting from both Mayuyu and the supporting actor, cool cinematography and great story.

Sayaka's 2nd is totally rigged lol. She's one of my fav but her acting is really bad and the story is even worse.

1st Paruru is too high. Her acting is good yes, but the story is not that creepy and i started to feel that how people said that "The story is too scary that it's not allowed to air on TV!" is just some sensational stuff made to attract people's attention.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  14. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I wonder if SKE Hako Oshi's will now redirect all their remaing votes toward Akari and Jurina, that might change things, because i do not imagine the gap in votes is all that big.

15. Smartiesdoodle

Smartiesdoodle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    LOL even as sasshi's fan I didn't expect her rank to be that high ( I even missed the announcement since I thought her name won't be called anyway) but yeah, I guess since you have a freedom to vote I have a sense it will be biased on the girl that people like..not from the acting itself. Some people are already happy just to see their oshi's act and ended up voting anyway..

Personally I really like mayuyu's act..she's good with expression and the other is the one with camera but I can't remember her name..does anyone know the name?

Sent from my SM-A300H using Tapatalk

16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

On the page there are juries listed. So how exactly this whole thing works? Are the juries gave their score and combined it with the votes? Or are the juries only judge those that entered the top 10? or what? Is it explained in the page? Lots of big names in the jury list.

17. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I have serious doubts about those top 10 being universally accepted as cute. You may think they are cute, but with every one of those girls, the fandom is split into supporters and detractors.

But anyway, rather than cuteness, which is a sort of simplistic explanation, in the end I believe those top 10 represent the girls with the most number of fans (when the field is narrowed down to those 41 girls who participated in this drama).

There was a thread a while ago that ranked the members who were mentioned the most frequently in the profile of twitter accounts. And using that as an approximate measure for the number of individual fans. When you use the same method today (3/12) you get to these numbers:

rank 1. Paruru: 17337 / 6113
    rank 2. Mayuyu: 15381 / 4494
    rank 3. Sayanee: 12704 / 8510
    rank 4. Jurina: 3931
    rank 5. Dasu: 1250
    rank 6. Sakura: 5090
    rank 7. Sasshi: 4521
    rank 8. Yui: 3780
    rank 9. Milky: 7010
    rank 10. Haruppi: 1477

When you look at the results with this approximation, then the results suddenly do not look that surprising anymore. In this field, I think the only persons who really stands out are Dasu and Milky. Haruppi's fandom might look small, but it is possible that the fandoms of the other contenders are simply even smaller so they couldn't compete.

Yukirin is somewhat of a surprise, her numbers (12145 / 4077) should have propelled her into the top 10.

Sasshi said a while ago that she believes either Paruru or Mayuyu are going to win. And if their schedules don't work out, then Sakura. Knowing the way the winner would be decided, and knowing about how much individual support each girl has, I would say that that was a very safe bet.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  18. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    NMB48's Yabushita Shu had the ghost camera

19. ABF48

ABF48 Member

now its no doubt paruru will gonna win this, since its akb related.. the trends will continues like how majisuka series went up. the selected person will gonna be a member that mgmt want to push.

so no need to post tons of number/calculation/evidence or such, imo that's unnecessary anymore

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  20. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I watched almost every episode of the series and my sleeper pick has to be moriyasu's episode.It was the best story and best acting and even now i want to see a second part to that episode