TV / Radio AKB Horror Night Adrenaline no Yoru (2015/10/07 ~ 2016/3/2)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Sep 16, 2015.

1. ABF48

ABF48 Member

never heard about her prediction but if its true.. thats not prediction imo, she's hinting something, like the heck she can predict so accurately like that ?! maybe because sashi already knew the outcome since the start. well, i always believe that sashi is the only one who knew what insides mgmt and their movement.

2. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Or any or the other girls that rank higher than her for that matter lol

3. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Actually it was a rhetorical question from me. :p

4. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    Hello i want to ask is there any episodes that has been subbed by fans?
    Pls pm me the link if u dont mind, thank you :)

5. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The first couple are on h!o but whoever did them stopped after like ep 10 or something

6. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    Thank you sweetheart ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Hi! I told some friends about this show and they were interested in watching them, particularly now during the Halloween season. I found some eng subbed episodes on A!O (Ep.1,2,3,4,5,7,21,25,34,37) and I was wondering if any one here knew of any others, particular Paruru's or Yabushita Shu's. Thanks!

Also, I noticed this show isn't listed on the Masterlist in the drama section or other section which seemed a little odd.

8. chaenmina

chaenmina Kenkyuusei

someone have the eng sub list of this drama? please? thank you

9. LongKick64

LongKick64 Kenkyuusei

Look what I found.:hmm:
    Before Anna Iriyama was hit by a car, another car with an interesting license plate passed by her.
    00001.mpls_snapshot_00.10.07_[2020.05.13_23.04.07]2.jpg
    In the room of Yuki Kashiwagi, on a shelf, you can see the box from the episode with Haruka Shimazaki.
    00001.mpls_snapshot_00.22.14_[2020.05.13_23.10_proc.jpg

Mod note: Please make sure your photos are within forum size limits. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2020
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Recently I decided to watch the AKB dramas that I didn't see in the past and this was the first drama that I didn't see yet, now I finally saw it! I also read every page of this thread after watching, it was interesting to know some point of views about some of the stories. I'll give a short opinion on each story, it's very long, I'll write it under spoiler!

Yuria: I didn't really like it, the dead friend is attacking Yuria because of their past promise, the story isn't very well made and it didn't scare me. Yuria's acting is pretty good though despite the story.

Dasu: I quite liked this story, Dasu's acting was fine and she was funny during the washroom scene LOL the ending with the "human soup" is disgusting but it was predictable though.

Sayanee: This was ok, her acting is alright, and for the story, maybe because I can imagine it for myself (like I once received a box that belong to the neighbor too) I guess it can be scary but there's probably a solution to get rid of it though XD

Nao: Her acting was fine, and the story was pretty good, the ending was unexpected (that the man is the one who is dead) that close-up on his face was scary D:

Sakura: I liked this story since the ending was unexpected to me, like I realized she was killing her friend, but before that, I didn't think that this would happen. Sakura did fine with the acting! I like her expressions (I just like her face during those years, she was so cute >.<)

Minarun: Her acting was good although a little exaggerated sometimes LOL I wonder why did she think of stabbing the wall o_o The stain looks creepy :/

Mayuyu: The camerawork is so weird, I know it's supposed to make the viewer feel uncomfortable (and I guess it worked?), but I didn't really enjoy it when it was recorded with hand. For the story, the end was unexpected (that the man is dead), and he looks so creepy. This episode successfully made me feel uncomfortable LOL Mayuyu did well!

Riripon: She looks too cute and sounds too cute for horror ^^; those dolls look scary, it was creepy when she saw the little boy in her bed :S I laughed when she took the doll from her back though because that doll was way too big XD How was it in her shirt LOL

Milky: That TV show was weird o_o I got scared when we saw the girl behind the door. Turns out it's Milky who killed her. I think Milky did fine with acting during the parts where she looked evil, her acting was a bit awkward during the variety show parts. But she's good at making an evil stare LOL

Tano: The boyfriend was so useless and annoying! :S Tano did well for her acting, the episode is a bit too dark though.

Annin: I don't know why she left the house after she saw her name on the paper? Like she knew she could die o_o She wasn't even being careful on the street. The part with the car startled me because it was too sudden >.<

Ryoka: This actually scared me at the start but in the end it's not a scary story. The grandma was weird so I thought maybe she was replaced by someone, a fake twin or something like this LOL turns out she just passed away and it was her ghost who spent time with Ryoka for one last time before leaving... Sad ;w;

Yukirin: I hate unknown sounds at night so this actually scares me but here it's too much, I would just run away or move out directly LOL I expected that the last girl asking for help would be real and that she would die.

Churi: This didn't really scare me, I felt that Churi kinda asked for it since she made those videos online and it ends up becoming true LOL her acting was good.

Mirurun: I don't know why she told the friends to leave and why she dig at night? I would ask the friends to stay and dig while they're here or wait for the morning, I don't know, she put herself in a scary situation ^^; I don't know why the mom wanted to kill her own daughter too even though Mirurun discovered the secret.

Mio: She's cute, but same with Riripon, she's too cute to do horror XD Her screams weren't convincing. As for the story it wasn't very good, the past heroine wants to kill Mio because she is the heroine now, but it's unrelated, except the fact that they used the same camera?

Haruppi: She did well with acting, that book of rules is weird and at the same time every house has its rules even if it's not said/written but here they took it to another level, the girl with long hair and bangs is scary (the actress kinda looks familiar)

Shibata: The ending scared me, when she joked about winning and the man killed her when she turned, I actually didn't expect this, I forgot for a moment that this is a horror drama and I thought the man really likes her haha it surprised me when he hit her D:

Megu: She was cute and she did well, that woman was SO scary. This story made it sound like it's not a good idea to help others x_x That scene in the end where the woman is against the window was just creepy D:

Madoka: It's nice they took her for this role since she is one of the members who looks the most classy and "clean" in her looks so it was perfect to see her in a situation where she's in a disgusting and dirty place, her expressions were good, she really looked like she was trying to hide her disgust. Her boyfriend looked the most normal among the family so I can't blame her for being fooled LOL everything looked so dirty even their food (which was actually the little boy :S). when Madoka went to throw up in the toilet, honestly I wouldn't even throw up in that toilet LOL the toilet is even too dirty to throw up D: Didn't expect that in the end she will still be alive and she's the one who killed them. Good job haha.

Miion: Her acting was good, and I really enjoyed this story, because I didn't know what was going on until the end! I thought she's the real sister and they're planning something against her, she was so confused with how her family acted and I was confused too, they looked creepy when they paused and looked at her. I didn't expect that she would turn out to be a clone and they de-activated her because she wasn't functionning perfectly anymore o_o Really liked this story and Miion did well!

Kojiharu: I was confused at first and those kids were kinda annoying (they looked cute though XD), but in the end it turns out it's a sad story... and after reading this thread I also understood that the kids were being annoying and "evil" to wake her up so that she doesn't stay in coma. well now it makes even more sense and it's sad ;w; Another story that is more sad than horror, like for Ryoka.

Renacchi: She's so pretty and she did pretty good, the story is just creepy though. Her dad and brother being obsessed with her that way D: ew.

Paruru: This was a bit longer than the other episodes? I really liked this story, Paruru's acting is good, her scream in the end was good too but a bit late? I would have screamed as soon as the girl's head was turning, not after the head fell etc. haha. But overall she did well and she's good with this kind of role. it was scary when we see in the mirror that her head is turning :S The atmosphere in this episode really felt like a horror movie.

Takamina: Her acting is fine but there was too much screaming and I still didn't understand everything. I know the situation was probably not real and just her imagination but I don't understand what was the situation with the 2 men at the end? They kidnap her and she end up killing them and they killed her (like the part with the hornets represented this)? I didn't like this part btw, since I hate insects, and when all the hornets fell on Takamina, that's just the worst D:

Kojimako: I didn't like this episode because of all the blood, surgeries, organs etc. I hate this. It's not even that it scares me but I really hate seeing it... so this was probably my least favorite episode because of this :/ also didn't understand why that hospital decided to kill Kojimako to save the other girl, for no reason?

Fujita: I'm surprised she got an episode (I read here that she was added later or something?). Her story mix romance and horror, it was alright, I got scared at the moment when the man suddenly tried to strangle the friend.

Tomu: I was confused at first, I thought Tomu will accidentally die while they're on the roof, but actually she's the ghost of the girl who commit suicide and except for one boy, the others couldn't see her the whole time. Seems like she forgets everytime she jumps because in the end she was with other people and going to the roof again. it's a good story.

Kitarie: The baby's voice and laugh are so creepy D: it's scary because I don't know what I would do in her place o_o I hate that creepy baby laugh :S

Myao: I know it's horror stories but still, I just wonder why didn't she just go back home and especially why did she go to the house of a family she didn't see in years, and at night! I mean I wouldn't do this in real even if there's no risk that I would get killed or anything LOL the ending was scary with the mom.

Sasshi: I liked this episode, I like stories with murder cases so yes this was nice, it wasn't really horror though. The other actress looks familiar, I'm sure I saw her in something else. I think Sasshi did pretty good and she looks cool as police!

Yabushita: At first I thought she would go in the water to find out why there was a facial recognition from the camera, but that's not how the story went. I think it could have been more interesting if she did that? Because it's weird to go to the hotel and die from water coming out of nowhere.

Jurina: Why would anyone go in a big dark tunnel D: and when they first saw the scary old lady, they were still close to the tunnel's entry and could have returned. The part in the end when they run and with the baby were scary. I thought the tunnel wouldn't have an end (this would have been good for horror). Jurina did fine but sometimes her expressions looked awkward.

Naachan: I liked this story, the part where she wait so the girl would go but later she looked and the girl was still walking in the same place o_o and if I was her I wouldn't sleep in my room after seeing the girl enter :S and how come that old man didn't remember the story of the stalker before when Naachan asked him if there's any story about the house, that's something important, he just remember it later when it's too late D: Naachan did good in this role and since I watch this drama now, it feels weird seeing her with long hair again, it feels like so long ago, she looks good with this hairstyle.

Miichan: She got the bad role here, bad personnality, it feels like she got what she deserved XD I mean I understand her frustration but to ruin someone else's life and make them fired when he clearly felt sorry, that's just wrong. Miichan did well in the role since she was convincing when playing someone with bad personnality. I think after the episode (the part where the girls give comment to the camera) Miichan said to be nice with taxi drivers? haha Probably she also thought her role in the drama is the one at fault XD

Ikumin: Her role suits her, the mother was crazy for believing so much in fortune-telling especially when she wanted to make her eat raw food o_o Although she killed the father in the end but she also killed herself to save Ikumin, so she did love her daughter, but all of that was just unecessary to begin with and no one had to die LOL

Fuuchan: I think this story was interesting because it says something about social media and the obsession. Like when everyone knows where she lives because she tells her whole life online. and how people keep giving "likes" to see her get attacked/killed etc. it shows how people on the internet can be scary when they're anonymous. I think Fuuchan played well in this role!

Naanya: At some point I guessed that she was in a mental hospital because it didn't make sense that everyone was against her, and indeed it was the case, and actually she's the one who killed her own parents? This story was pretty good. (and Naanya is so pretty >.<)

Juri: I didn't understand why she tried finding that random kid in the first place? The writings would scare me, I would have left right away LOL and why did she return at night to find her phone, and answered her phone while she's in the toilet, after seeing blood, hearing noises etc. etc. She really isn't scared haha she put herself in that situation o_o

Nagisa: She kinda looks like Nako here? I liked her story, it was scary how the curtains were always opened when she woke up and that mannequin was staring. I wonder why Nagisa was always in the dark though, who eats with so little lights on her and the rest of the room completely dark LOL but well it's a horror drama after all. The parents played their roles well, they looked scary.

Yuihan: I liked the sound of rain during the episode (I like this sound in general) it was a nice atmosphere, good for horror too. The part where the girl walks in a weird way was scary :S I liked both of the endings, though the one where Yuihan kills the man is a bit more scary and she could show her acting skills more with that ending.

Overall I enjoyed this drama, I enjoyed each story. I liked seeing every girl in her own role and overall the girls did well. I wish AKB could do more dramas like this, it helps more girls to have spotlight and show their acting. About the winner, I already knew that Paruru won this and I liked her episode so I approve! I actually followed the news when this drama aired and I remember seeing maybe 2-3 of the episodes back then. I just never watched it in full, and now it's done ^^

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Mako.

[​IMG]

Have you watched Gekijourei Kara no Jitaisho?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

No I didn't watch it yet, I forgot that this even happened LOL but I'll probably watch it too! I watched Gekijourei (the movie) with Paruru though, long ago. it was pretty good! Right now I plan to watch AKB Love Night, it will be a change after seeing so many horror stories :^^;: I'll probably watch Gekijourei Kara no Jitaisho some time after!

• Like Like x 1
  13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 1