1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 16th Anniversary Show Team Shuffle

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by metallion, Dec 8, 2021.

1. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

SKE48 has found Hayashi Mirei.

2. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    But she isn't in AKB48. In the current situation, it's not sure whether AKB can get members from sister groups to be in future singles.

3. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    And they shouldn't. Not only will it be a slap in the members faces (because Nemohamo sold so low), it would be a message to the sister group members that "you're only here to make the main group better". Nemohamo showed the idol world that this generation of members are strong enough to carry the group, and they should continue to be given that opportunity and not just rely on the other groups all the time. AKB's senbatsu needs the consistency of popular faces. Girls like Naachan, Yuiyui, Zuuky, Hiichan, Mion and Yuirii need to be at the forefront for a few more years so re-establish the faces of the group. We can't ever achieve that if they're always adding the newest center of a sister group into the 2nd and 1st rows of the formation welp.

The shuffle is shocking to me personally, BUT I do think they've solved the problem of Team K after years of the team being overshadowed. Team 4 has had the star power and members of Team A for a while and making Team A look pretty weak in comparison, and Team 8 have just been dominating AKB for ages now. The decision to really shuffle the groups and move Team 4 and 8 members into the main 3 teams is a pretty good one. Only sad about Yuuna's separation (At least move Yuirii to team B), and Team 8's dissolution? But ultimately I'm happy that both my favourite members are in Team K and I hope to get more interaction from them together lol

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. JoKawaruso

JoKawaruso Kenkyuusei

I have to get used to these new Teams. I'm sad that they separated all the duos: Nana-Yuiri, Kurumi-Manaka, Tomu-Orin, Erii-Rei, Satone-Maho.:cry2::cry2:
    Team B is already my favourite![hehe]

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Team 8 is not dissolved, they keep the same members and all of them have kennins in other teams (including the girls who joined later and didn't have kennins yet). ^^

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Oh thank god, thanks for the info!

Im curious then, is the 17th auditions just for trainee's or for potential eito's as well?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Pretty sure it's for a new generation for new kenkyuusei, if it was for Team 8 then they wouldn't call it 17th gen since they never called new Team 8 members as "generations", they just announce Team 8 auditions and introduce them, but they're not generations (seems like they gave up on the prefecture concept for now :/). So 17th gen will be the same as 16th gen!

I wonder if the candidates are going to do Showroom like for 16th gen... not sure if it would be a good idea or a bad idea.

• Like Like x 1
  8. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    Team A = adjusted
    Team K = buffed
    Team B = buffed
    Team 4 = nerfed

Team A center = Honda Hitomi
    Team K center = Yamauchi Mizuki
    Team B center = Oguri Yui
    Team 4 center = Shitao Miu

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    ya i saw renachi face during announce. thats just normal rbf. prob. annoyed bcz she was called first and had to stand the whole time.

senatan tho, so upset. typical yuihan, so focused on script cant adlib at all even tho cam clearly on Sena.

question is, are zukki taguchi the antidote for team K ?

also oguri looking statuesque beauty in front line of team B. oguri nagi and remi in same team easier to plot against annoying blonde girl getting too much attention

Last edited: Dec 9, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    I’m a little sad. I think the group needed a shuffle to shake things up, but while my oshi was a standout in the old Team B, I can’t see her being picked for senbatsu out of the new Team A lineup.

Overall an interesting change, though - I’ve always been a team B oshi, but now the only girl I care about there is Kaori :^^;: I guess I’m tentatively an A oshi now between Seichan, Komiharu, and Orin, but this’ll definitely take some getting used to.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    What I liked is that my translate.google took れなっち and produced Rena Kato. She is her own entry in the dictionary! :)

• Like Like x 5
  12. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    I rounded the top 16 members based on the latest talk event sales. This is based on sold out slot only, so Hashimoto Haruna with only 6 total slot are likely out of the top 20 with the actual sales.
    Team A: 4 members
    Okada, Okabe, Honda, Mukaichi
    Team K: 5 members
    Yamauchi, Oda, Taguchi, Onishi, Mogi
    Team B: 5 members
    Oguri, Kashiwagi, Kato, Sakaguchi, Hashimoto
    Team 4: 2 members
    Murayama, Kuranoo

Actual rank: (1 to 7 is the same 30/30 sold out)
    1 Oguri Yui
    2 Kashiwagi Yuki
    3 Okada Nana
    4 Murayama Yuiri
    5 Okabe Rin
    6 Kuranoo Narumi
    7 Honda Hitomi
    8 Mukaichi Mion
    9 Yamauchi Mizuki
    10 Oda Erina
    11 Taguchi Manaka
    12 Kato Rena
    13 Onishi Momoka
    14 Sakaguchi Nagisa
    15 Hashimoto Haruna
    16 Mogi Shinobu

Last edited: Dec 9, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 4
  13. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

I hope this new team also came with new stage setlist, dont waste them anymore with the ancient stage

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Team K is looking better than A or B, so ...

Last time they promised to "fix" team K they destroyed it, so this is a significant improvement.

I really don't understand what Team 4 is meant to be, but I like it nonetheless.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Shuffles are pointless if teams don’t do team stuff. Unless they drop new stages on us and/or get new songs on the next single, it doesn’t matter.

I am not watching Renai Kinshi/RESET/Pajama Drive again.

• Agree Agree x 8
  16. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Where is Oguri Yui?

17. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    booing-2.jpg

[Image ID: Why are you booing nigamushiotoko they're right]

Still not sure how to feel about this shuffle. Some of my favourite members were moved out of Team K, and they brought in some girls I don't care about. The saving grace is Yuirii.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    LOL fixed. And i'm sorry Satone

19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I don't really know how I feel about this shuffle either. My initial thoughts were ones of sadness as Komi lost her captaincy and was moved to Team A to be replaced by Manaka who doesn't really strike me as having captaincy skills? But we'll see, hopefully she'll do well.

When Mayuyu graduated I stayed loyal to Team B as my favourite, after all it had Yukirin, Megu, Seichan and Saho who are among my favourite members in the group. However as Komi began to emerge as my replacement kami-oshi I started to turn my attention more to Team K and I followed them more closely. Having seen their continuing poor sales in online talks, a couple of days ago I bought tickets for 1/16 specifically to support that team - more for Komi plus the Muto sisters, Okarina and Kanabun to add to the tickets I already have for Ranchan (and Komi again!) on 12/26.

Then the shuffle was announced just 24 hours later so that added to my 'confused' feelings yesterday. However this morning I've decided that in February I'll probably switch my allegiance to Team A, not just because of Komi moving there but it will also have Seichan and Saho, plus Orin, Erii, Macharin and Yuzuka, also 4 of my top 5 Eitos (Berin, Hiichan, Maria and Serika), and it will have Miion as a captain. I wish though that Zukkii was also with them, I'm surprised that she's moved to K but it means that I'll continue to take an interest in that team.

Hopefully Komi will have a successful future in Team A and that she'll be noticed more. She'll definitely be happy to be with Naachan, there seems to be a very close 'ship' between them!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    The teams' aces were the last ones announced: Okada, Zukkii, Yuiyui and Yuiri. If doesn't have to mean they will be their center tho.

I know you've said "based on sold out slot only", but that's still very questionable. Even though Rei had too many available slots I doubt she sold less than Pyon or Mogi. No, I'm pretty sure of that. Even Shitao and definitely Tomu. Pyon is doing pretty good lately, but it's easier to sell that reduced number of slots. And then there's Renacchi, who despite all that was said before she's still selling more than most, but I believe those sold outs slots in the most recent resales have more to do with a most likely incoming graduation.

For future singles it won't matter that much. I'm sure Erii or Megu will still be selected because.

• Like Like x 1