1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 18th [Beginner] 10/10/27

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Mr Waffle, Aug 20, 2010.

1. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 18th single - [Beginner] - 2010/10/27

^Nope. Come on Japanese fans, stop holding out on us. >__>

According to (the fail that is) Google Translate, it appears that the first two events have been rescheduled and they're offering refunds for the third event that's been cancelled.

2. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Hey...I like this one, too. :)

3. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Isn't it hard to rip stuff from cellphones? Because aren't Japanese cellphones all "protective" and "secure" and whatnot? I dunno, I think I read that somewhere. XD

I'd love a better quality video, but I'm just glad we got to see it at all. :)

4. Hana

Hana Kenkyuusei

This, pretty much. It's not necessarily impossible, but it's probably pretty hard, and since all they have to do is shell out some pocket change for it, I don't think anyone's that desperate to rip it into a video file for the rest of us. Again, it doesn't mean that it can't/won't happen, but being patient would be a really good thing.

5. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Well here's my take on the Uncensored PV version of Beginner

I actually liked the idea of Taka being the "mother" so I'll go from there
    Taka, let's say, represents the parents or society in general so she's at the top.. Taka's views are old fashioned and she restricts her kids(the girls) movements by let's say, not allowing them to watch a not-so violent PV :awesome: or by ignoring their ideas or desires and pushing her own to them; this is where the cords play.. She also punishes kids who don't listen to her(Mariko, Mayuyu, and NyanNyan) by grounding them, hitting them, etc. so the other girls were afraid to oppose the all mighty Taka; this where the killing in the pv is for and why other girls don't have a death scene.. Basically she makes their future for them ..

But Acchan is fed up with all this and wanted to show Taka that it's ok to take in new ideas and to start from the Beginning to change the way things are and the ideas will eventually evolve into something good or even better.. But Taka won't have any of that crap so she grounded Acchan (push her to the wall) but Yuko was fed up too so she helps Acchan escape but she's a fragile and weak girl so she couldn't escape(got flattened by the box).. Taka's all so mighty that she caught up to Acchan and chained(stabbed) her hand so this time she can never escape.. Acchan's hunger for change is too strong that she cuts her hand to be free.. Taka notices her resolution.. Matsui J is a messiah.. err.. another kid who has the same view/belief as Acchan and helps her by spreading the word(killing the Box) and she's damn good at it too.. The girls who were afraid to stand up knew of their increasing influence(victory against the box) and decided to stand up for themselves too..

Taka was defeated.. She walks away 'coz she has no allies and no one likes her but that's not the case.. Despite what happened, they let her join them and start anew(Yuko pulls Taka's arm and hugs her).. Taka is reborn and they create a group called "Beginner" that changed the world and become a legend..

The End :awesome:

6. chokawaii

chokawaii Kenkyuusei

i just got back from exam n open this site n all i can say is such an AWESOME PV.. [clap]
    ..definitely love it. :inlove:

i love acchan with her scream [cool] n kojiharu's death definitely scares me.. [tmi]

7. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

You know who is in DIVA.... it couldn't be any other way.

In spoilers for the reasons known.

PS: Someone with the link "exactly" at oricon ranking that it is important to us .

Because in oricon page I find dozens of rankings... don't know where to look for begginer T_T

(I mean, the midday thing was hours ago, and I still can't get to find it in the site T_T)

8. Hana

Hana Kenkyuusei

You won't find midday rankings on Oricon's site (well, there's Oricon's subscription site where they might be found, but it's something like 990 yen a month to access, and not really worth it, IMO, since we'll get the info one way or another without going through the trouble of dealing with a deputy service).

Look here roughly 3 hours after the timestamp on this post. That will be some time after 3AM for me, and should be after 7AM for you.

9. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

.....*shrugs*

Didn't think it was that great.
    They should have done a longer version to get some storyline behind it.

I dunno it was just like ...Someone dies, someone dies, dance dance, someone else dies, more dancing, acchan rips her hand off, someone dies,, jurina saves the day, the end. To me, watching as someone who doesn't read into things in great detail, none of it really seemed to link together.

Song is still amazing though XD

10. mihipyon

mihipyon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    mihi427

*1 568,095 AKB48
    *2 *14,696 ポルノグラフィティ
    *3 **4,746 DREAMS COME TRUE

1st day :XD:

11. velvetine_103

velvetine_103 Kenkyuusei

I stayed up to get the first day sales... and I'm in shock. 568095 copies...just wow.

12. kahmshi

kahmshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

WIN!!!! let's celebrate!! [party] [party] Congrats to AKB48 <3

13. suncsunc

suncsunc Kenkyuusei

[party] [party] it's already over the first week sales of ponytail to shu shu and hebirote.... :D now...let the first week sales speculations begin... :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

14. emanc

emanc Kenkyuusei

Totally insane. AKB48 is 2010's top selling artist? Yeah, you bet your life they are... [party]

15. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

yay s48 is back. SO. I CAN.
    CAN I JUST--- IDEK.
    YOU GO AKB.
    SO AMAZING. SO AMAZING. :cute:

16. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

568k!!!!! [party] [party] [party] They totally razed Hebirote 1st week sales (527k)!!!! [party] [party] [party]
    @suncsunc> mind if i use your image? im too lazy to cap it myself :D .

Yup shes raeging now. Shes denying everything that has AKB inside. And now shes coming up with stupid excuses like how AKB hasn't been to blah blah blah countries, how they haven't performed in blah blah blah concerts, how they don't have shows on prime timeslots and how they dont have fans in peru............ wait they dont? [wonder] . I think I created an anti-fan lol. Right in my own house.

17. fullshield

fullshield Kenkyuusei

i was skeptical about the 1million copies at first. but then again, i was skeptical for every of their releases this year which in the end it totally surprises me. :D

yearly no.1 is almost certain. a no.1 on the world chart is possible as well. [evil]

18. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

Oricon Yearly
    *1 *,698,542 ***,234 Troublemaker / 嵐 10/03/03
    *2 *,696,022 ***,296 Monster / 嵐 10/05/19
    *3 *,683,703 **6,669 ヘビーローテーション / AKB48 10/08/18
    *4 *,647,144 **1,646 ポニーテールとシュシュ / AKB48 10/05/26
    *5 *,611,859 **2,284 Lφve Rainbow / 嵐 10/09/08

568,095 Beginner/AKB48

19. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

AKB can do it! Be the single that tops 2010! [party]

20. Roro+Mayuyu

Roro+Mayuyu Kenkyuusei

That's an AMAZING number, Congrats to AKB! [clap]

Ok, the 1st day is the day they count the preorder on the stores right? And the 2nd day will be the internet sales?? Lets estimate how many International fans participate ;)

My order from HMV is still not shipped!!! [boom]