1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 18th [Beginner] 10/10/27

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Mr Waffle, Aug 20, 2010.

1. pekochan

pekochan Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] AKB48 18th single - [Beginner] - 2010/10/27

I NEED to see this PV like NOW. RIGHT NAOW!!!!!!! Please?

Although I think the world needs to see a miichan centre danceshot....

2. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

Okay, so now that I've recovered somewhat from fangasming... Can I just say that I absolutely adore what I've heard so far? Even in low quality, this song rocks.
    I've been hoping for a dark song, and boy oh boy did we get a dark song. And it sounds freaking awesome! I love the beginning bass line and the opening instrumentals, and the chorus and the verses, and just...the whole bloody thing! I listened to it and thought to myself that this is one of the reasons I love AKB48. They aren't afraid to be unconventional and go outside of the box to create fantastic music and concepts.
    The song really reminds me of some other songs though..though I can't quite put a finger on them...

I can't wait to see the PV (though I am pretty bad with gore and horror and all that stuff...but for AKB and this amazing song, nothing is going to stop me watching this PV when I get my hands on it.). I hope it gets leaked really really early.

Thank you a shiatload for those quick translations Gideon and Hana! You two are legends! (Though I did have to LOL at the fact that it's only been out a day and we already have translations while other songs take aggess to be translated :XD: )

I'm pretty much definitely buying this single (my first AKB48 CD buy ^o^ ) though I only planned on getting one...and I'm gonna have a damn hard time deciding which version to get.
    Damn you, you freaking marketing genius AKB management!! Splitting my oshimen's cover (the covers are absolutely ROCKIN btw) and dance shot on two different CD's? You are cruel.

I'm excited to hear what the MINT song sounds like..though I have a feeling that I'll like the DIVA song more ...:fp: more of a reason to buy two versions :fp: (though I'm seriously curious as to what DIVA or who DIVA is... hope its epic.)

I'm pretty sure that's Takamina saying that...it definitely sounds like her (and it kinda makes sense if you think of RIVER... :p)

Random: I saw this on 2ch and I just LOLed like mad:
    :rofl:
    If only HebiRote was really like that [hehe]

So um...who else has 'Beginner' on repeat already? :XD:

3. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

^ I looped it last night and now it has 20 plays [rofl]

4. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

Hey instead of Jurina, Rena is in the cover this time. Strange.

Yay. The darkness is back and it is quite a strange vibe after sexy cat. Hopefully this will be a good sign of Majisuka Gakuen Season 2.

What the hell with the scream in the middle of the song? The song is really Team K-ish IMHO. Honestly this song is really different from River. It is really has that "emo" feel and even sadistic without even seeing the PV. The dark is really different as compared to other dark single. I will honestly say I will not like this single but who knows when the PV comes out.

5. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^ where is Rena on the cover? o_o -> http://natalie.mu/music/news/38062
    or you mean the poster with the full senbatsu? There's both Rena and Jurina there.

6. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

Really? Yup, I was referring to the full senbatsu though. Gah.

Can you show me where she is?

7. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

I don't get why Sayaka isn't in senbatsu for this... :cry:

8. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

^
    ^Jurina's on the right, above Takajo.

Holy crap, weren't we just talking about how we've been waiting for singles like them before? Those really give off the past singles' vibes.

On the bright side, since Acchan isn't in Team K, this gives Sayaka a chance to be the center in LODs and Team K versions.

9. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

J and R are both on the cover.

[​IMG]

J is on the far right just above Akicha; R is on the far left just above Sae.

Gawd, this single is so intense, and we're a month ahead of the formal release. :XD:

EDIT: Haha, I got beat to the post.

10. HoRyu

HoRyu Kenkyuusei

i love the cover with the full senbatsu :inlove: :inlove:

i would totally use it for my wallpaper except its too small so its pixilated [boom]

11. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

Wow thanks a lot for showing it. Man, she is really different.

How many singles that had been released by AKB48 this year then?

12. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Just posted the covers and stuff to arama, just for the lulz. Haters gonna hate but I'd like to see what elaborate theory they'll deliver for their hating now.

No wonder vikacong couldn't find Jurina on the pic, it did take me a while to find her, too cause she looks so different than usual o__o
    Sasshi's glare... she means business lol. Not to mention Yuko, and Gekikara Rena! I love their expressions best in this pic. (Well, I love Sae's more than anyone else but I might be a tad biased ♥)
    Whoever styles Mariko-sama, please stop attaching faux ponytails to her head, her bob is perfect as is ;_;
    And Tomoomi's cute smirk looks kinda out of place XD.

They all look fierce and gorgeous. I want a HUGE version of this to surface so I can use it as a wallpaper. XD

13. BunnyKaisui

BunnyKaisui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae

*slightly* Bigger covers & promotional photo

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Thank you!

I'm not a huge fan of the covers, but I looove the promo shot! Everyone looks so amazing, especially Rena and Yuko, holy crap. :omfg:

Sasshi reminds me of Yagami Kumi. :lol:

15. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka

Wow! how many times did i already played this song? It's still LQ to boot :D My most favorite single song ever ! quite possibly. [clap] And yeah..amazing covers <3

16. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

Oh, woah, you're right. o.o

Waauuuggghh. Everything about this single keeps getting better. My only complaint is an echo of many; Sayaka really should be here. I think she would have been completely perfect for this song. :C UG had better be really amazing.

... Also, everyone looks really amazing in the promotion picture, it's true, but... damn, Jurina. You're how old, again? She looks like she's at least eighteen there.

17. BunnyKaisui

BunnyKaisui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae

Well, I have hopes for Sayaka being in this DIVA unit... or maybe it's a solo? *dreams*

Can't wait to know more about UG, DIVA & MINT now~

18. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

IF DIVA IS A SAYAKA SOLO I WILL SACRIFICE ALL I HAVE TO THE AKB GOD.

but that's not gonna happen, ahahah. Moreover, since she partecipated in the Pigg battle as soloist, it'd be unfair to all the other units who didn't win but got more votes than her (although I still believe hers was the most amazing result).

19. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

^Sayaka 's result in the PIGG tournament was (I THINK) thanks to that Sayaka's "strong army" (lol) is outside japan. :)
    *if* DIVA is a Sayaka's solo, is directly a test about what can "outsiders" like us can do. (lol)

Even so I want that it... I highly doubt it too :(

20. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship

Exactly what you said. It'd be unfair for the other units.

However, isn't AKB unfair enough already? Can't it be unfair with rest and favor Sayaka for once?

No. :lame: