Single AKB48 22nd [Flying Get] 11/08/24

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by loveandcoffee, Jun 13, 2011.

1. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I liked both versions but I prefer the one by goosehouse (and that guy plays the spanish guitar like it was an electric one... [shock] ) [clap]

2. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Aki-p himself has now endorsed Gille and wants to produce her future songs! [clap]
    The single-PV has basically almost the same tone, rhythm and the lyrics follow the song exactly, as also mentioned on other Japanese online articles. I bought the digital song from iTunes JP, which I rarely do, and it sounds great!

Now if they can release a better copy in Flac or 320k instead of the 256k from iTunes.

Some online Japanese articles, says that the singer is a Japanese singer. Her English is good that I thought she was British. :XD:

3. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    New MV released the 26th June.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NIXFz-uOzU[/yt]

Cover Approved by Akimoto Yasushi and Officialized/Sponsored by Universal Music. :awesome:

4. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Live performance of Flying Get at the 54th Japan Record Awards (held today - still being broadcast right now on TBS)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw8VghGsMJU[/yt]

5. Roger S Dare

Roger S Dare Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know where I can get a translation into English of the script of the 23 minute Flying Get drama?
    I've found a copy of the pv subtitled in Vietnamese; failing a translation, does anyone know where there's the pv subtitled in Romaji? Or, failing that, in the conversation between the senbatsu nos 2 to 6, can someone tell me what is it that Yukirin warns them about so earnestly, and what does Yuko say that shocks them into silence?

Does anyone still look at this thread, or should I post this query somewhere else?

Thanks for any help.