Event / Concert AKB48 34th Single Janken Taikai (13/09/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

That's because Paru won by throwing scissors every single time (except once, maybe?) [think]

Seems kinda fishy but it's even riskier and stupider on management's part to rig the tournament. I'm sure they don't want their entire empire to fall over a game of rock paper scissors, but that's what would happen if they fixed it and people found out about it. So...yeah... enough of that...

2. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I think the next winner might be Tomochin or Sayaka or any New Gen members that has a potential to make it to the top like Paruru. the New Gen that might win are Milky, Sayanee, Sakura, Haruppi and Iwata Karen.

3. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    For myself, I would much want to have Mizuno get center spot or Milky.

Naachan or Kojimako getting past the prelims and entering the finals would be very nice as well, I would change my support to them then.

4. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Naachan? Hirajima Natsumi? isn't only the eligible participants are only the current and active members?
    and I just remember that Tomochin and Sayaka won't be around on the Janken :cry:

5. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^ as in Okada Nana, the KKS member :D

Such a pity they cant participate [speechless]

6. adonisklein

adonisklein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Isn't Tomochin and Sayaka already graduated by September? [think]

Today is the AKB kks prelim eh? I wish the three musketeer of 14th gen will make it to the main event! [blush]

7. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ah, I don't know much about KKS. but Shibata Aya might win :lol:

@adonisklein
    I already corrected it in my previous post.

8. Silenka

Shibata Aya can't win, either; she didn't make it past the SKE preliminaries.

9. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    what a bummer then I'm going with Akarin or Iwata Karen. I think the winner might be someone who has significantly raised her rank on the senbatsu election but I hope Kojiharu would win this time :inlove:

10. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I hope Aamin would win. 4th time's the charm I hope.

11. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    i don't see any reason why Aamin would win. cause for the past Janken Tournament the one who wins is the one the management is rooting for.

12. Silenka

Yeah, cause Mariko sure needed more exposure and Uchida Mayumi was totally the next big thing, they just knew it :awesome:

(also Akarin can't win either; she also didn't make the SKE prelims, it might be a good idea to check the first post in the thread)

13. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    well, the first one was just a bait for the fans to think that the Janken is a chance for everyone but what happens after Uchida Mayumi won the election. Mariko and Paruru won.
    Mariko won because the 1 million streak might be broken and Paruru won simply because management is rooting for her.

14. Silenka

I give up. You live in your world and I'll live in mine, where we have considerably fewer tinfoil hats [hehe]

15. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    well, your the one who said that paruru won simply because she's throwing scissors every round.
    the one who will the election is someone who is already making a buzz or someone who is from the Old Gen like Kojiharu.
    and if I remember your the one that said that Yuko got popular because she got lucky that Maimai left.
    it's like saying Yuko fans got to like Yuko because she got lucky that Maimai left :lol:

16. adonisklein

adonisklein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I'm interested if Mayuyu actually win this time, the management's burden on her failed on the last sousenkyo, and being a solo center for a single is one thing she never achieved until this time (i'm not sure the 33rd will be a solo center). IF she does win, rigged? Luck? :awesome:

P.S: There's a hint of sarcasm in this post :XD:

17. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    hahaha, that's would be interesting and may be an open to ruination of management. management shouldn't love a certain girl that much. i am going to leave AKB if this happened. :D

18. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Mayuyu won't win the election cause it will ruined the hype the management is setting-up for the next election.
    the one that might win on the election is someone who has the center position out of reach. Kojiharu might win the election this time.

19. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    what are you talking? what election? :wtf:

mayu mk is too biased abt mayu i think haha
    eveyrthing about akb is rigged unless it supports mayuyu.

20. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    your just using someone's post about me being biased. of course I'm biased about Mayuyu since she's my oshimen :lol: and I did said that they are setting up a Mayuyu vs Sasshi on the next SENBATSU ELECTION!!!.