1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 34th Single Janken Taikai (13/09/18)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Buddy P. Sokarijo

Buddy P. Sokarijo Kenkyuusei

Did they ever do a youtube live stream? Or is that quite new? I hope they do a live stream...

2. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    It was streamed last year. Check back around the forum or AKB48 Google+ in Sept. for a live stream link. Though I remember the coverage was poor last year. Commentators and interviews where being conducted even while girls were onstage throwing. :fp:

But the finale was covered correctly.

And then you can enjoy all the conspiracy and "this is fixed" talked immediately after.

Attached Files:

3. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hope it gets a good YouTube stream this time. They've been doing TONS of live streams this year so I think it'll happen.

Although I realize now it will be on a school day so I may not get to watch it... I'll try my best to avoid results and find a download link on H!O, lol.

4. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    It wasn't streamed. The latter two-thirds of it were broadcast on TV and someone streamed that TV channel on one of the usual sites, but there was nothing official on YouTube.

5. 48respector

48respector Kenkyuusei

I hope so, just like the sousenkyo it would be nice if the janken taikai is streamed. So their fans overseas can watch it not just from Tv but also from Youtube.

6. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^
    I would rather have the AKB48's Kouhaku Uta Gassen streamed rather then the Janken Taikai because the Kouhaku Uta Gassen doesn't get streamed on TV. :(

7. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

There's less chance of AKB48 doing that, because they need to make money by selling DVDs some way. More people are inclined to buy the Kouhaku as they haven't seen it, than are to buy the Janken Taikai, when they already know the results

8. 48respector

48respector Kenkyuusei

pretty make sense, even we can't watch it, we still can buy the DVd or the single, it is a kind of support to, isn't it? Besides, janken taikai & kouhaku uta gassen is a big show from AKB itself.

9. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Man, that was weird. They just wanted to build up the finals match for the chance to go to Budokan.

10. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

HKT48 Results

KKS -
    Tomonaga Mio, Tashima Meru, Kusaba Manami, Ueno Haruka

HKT48 -
    Tomonaga Mio, Tanaka Natsumi, Miyawaki Sakura

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Mio! I hope she makes it into senbatsu. :inlove:

And thank god Meru didn't make it. I swear, if she won, I couldn't take the whole conspiracy thing again ala Paruru last year. :XD:

12. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

I was just thinking conspiracy when they BOTH made it through the KKS round, at least Mio getting in to Budoukan doesn't look as suspicious

13. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Rigged or not, will you buy this single if it's Izuta Rina as center?

I think we should be honest . We don't want it to be rigged, but we eventually want popular members to get senbatsu spot.

14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Is there any place with eventually the HKT48 brackets ?
    It's not very clear on their manager's G+

15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Speak for yourself. I would love to see girls like Izuta on the janken single. I could care less if the popular members make it.

16. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Actually yes, I grew very fond of the girl (even if I really disliked her when she debuted)

What I'm really looking forward to in the Janken single is lesser known girls featured in the senbatsu and the center. I really hope a member the casual fans don't know will win the competition.

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    IMO for the sake of the tournament, a more or less unknown member has to win it so the rigging theories would stop.

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Again, Janken is one single and they'll make the PV so you'll see the most popular girls more even if they're not at the front.

Just see Chance no Juban. Mayuchii won and all she got was a unicorn and shots from afar. You had better close-ups of Acchan and company. And where has Uchida ranked after that? Exactly - nowhere. As she gotten in any other a-side apart from Jaken's? Nope. So... yeah, the center doesn't matter.

19. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Personally, the biggest appeal of Janken is that "It'll be centered by someone different". As long as the end product is good, I don't really mind a little rigging here and there.

It's not like anyone will be surprised by management interference. If they really let everything run its natural course, the girls who are ranked #17, 18, and 19 in the Sousenkyo would be the first candidates to substitute for a missing senbatsu member, not Ricchan / Tomu / Annin.

But of course, it's entirely possible that Janken results are 100% genuine. Statistically speaking, Paruru's odds of winning again is exactly the same as any other girl winning (she might have to throw something besides scissors, though). Being a well-known member does not increase or decrease your chance of winning whatsoever. Winning previous year's tournament also doesn't affect your odds of winning this year.

20. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i'm not talking of this on a personal note.

If we get an unpopular janken single like Chance no chuban, we fall into the 600k field, end the million streak, and loose a great amount of exposure from the general media, uninterested by the single.

It's about keeping AKB48 popularity high.