1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 38th [Kibouteki Refrain] (2014/11/26)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

^ be careful before the mods get to you for expressing your opinion too 'harshly' like someone earlier in the thread! lol

that said I was really hoping for a cool single this time as well but if they're going to quietly segue us into the Mayu center era, then fat chance of that ever happening again until Minami grads and gets an a-side center. Might be best to look towards the sister groups especially NMB who have been getting varied releases which aren't as mediocre as the mother group ones lately.

2. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
    Haruppi posted on 755:
    [​IMG]
    Haruppi & Jurina

3. yukiDARUMArin

yukiDARUMArin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    actually it looks like kinou yori motto suki for me
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Dunno, I don't see the Mayu era going further than next year's sakura single, and she'll probably keep sharing the spot (hoping for Paruru next).
    There are just too many center candidates (Paruru, Sayanee, Ricchan, Jurina.... and Takamina when her time comes) that it would be silly to focus on one girl only (again).

And who knows? Maybe they'll shake up the schedule and release a cool single next year (Seifuku and Keibetsu were released in January and April respectively).

I don't get how people are bashing this already. From the super LQ preview we have the melody sounds like something that could have been released back in 2010. :confused:

Let's wait and see. We got the first KNP preview merely 2 weeks after the election, so we might have a CM or something in a week or so. :^^;:

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

^ agreed. It's a Very LQ preview. Don't get why some are bashing it already, Have some faith.

Guessing 2nd-3rd Week of October is when we will here a MUCH better preview of this song.

I think the outfit looks very Oogoe Diamond (OD 2014 Version lol.)

6. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Speaking of oogoe diamond. They should airdrop someone to the center for the sake of entertaining dramas that will follow

7. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

They should airdrop hori miona again, and just completely blindside every fan for the lulz. If management did that, I would give them all my money just for making me laugh that hard haha

8. plomeplome

Or even better Kinoshita Momoka centering the ojou sama N46 single!!

9. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

LOL then it's make clear that kojimako seifukuu is for new song

btw why OP not change the title from TBA to actual title Kibou Teki Refrain / Wishful Refrain ?

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Because nothing official has been said about the title?

11. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    It's just a rumor at least when I read it yesterday.

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I'm waiting till it's official. That was a tentative title (more in likely is the title) but will wait till it's official.

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    They did airdrop a new girl in at Center. Your Oshimen, Sakuratan. And dramas have already ensued.

Yeah, yeah , yeah. It is Wcenter. Same difference.:v:

I won't even comment on that "preview". As most know, I wait until we have heard a large portion of a song to form an opinion on it. And those fan-reecorded snipets barely provided anything, let alone something I could form an opinion aroumd.:XD:

14. plomeplome

By airdrop I mean someone unknown then like how they drop Jurina for Oogoe Diamond or Meru for their first song even Jo for Akagumi unit in the 2nd single. I dont think Sakura right now belongs to that group though its surprising.

15. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    For a true airdrop, something like the wcenter were Ikumin and Sayaya. It would be really shocking. :^^;:

16. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

I'm shocked! Sakura center. Since the begining it's only now that Akimoto is interested by her!!!!!

17. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Well if this one is half that good like songs back in 2010 then there is indeed hope for franchise. That year brought us after all Heavy Rotation and Beginner. Both those singles defined AKB48 success story.

18. mayuyukamioshi

mayuyukamioshi Kenkyuusei

Kizaki, Yokoyama, Kawaei, Iriyama, Ikoma, Suda
    Sashihara, Rena, Takamina, Kojiharu, Sayanee, Kashiwagi
    Jurina, Mayu, Sakura, Paruru

If these positions are true, yui has been pushed back
    In LR she was in the second row and now is in the third, and she is not in the middle of the 3rd row, although I understand why iriyama is there the management wants her to get senbatsu in the next year sousenkyo. I am little worried about yui, in the last sousenkyo she has lost 13000k, maybe the last year she would lose more votes if te managemento does not do anything
    I would like to watch Kawaei in second row, maybe in the next single or when some old gen decides to graduate

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I don't think they got the guts to do something of the sort again, but I'm IN for an Ikumin aidrop (obviously lol).

I think that even if we got a song better than HebiRote people would just complain.
    I mean, Suzukake follows the same progression than Heavy Rotation and people diss it, but it's basically the same song with different lyrics. :fear:

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

It's more about image... if the less popular girls perform a song, most people don't care, that's how it is. Suzukake Nanchara senbatsu have only one girl who's top member, Jurina. If you take the same girls as Heavy Rotation, and make them perform Suzukake Nanchara, it would become more popular, for sure. The song is nice. Having a good song is important, but having a popular senbatsu is even more important. if that song was done, let's say, by Yuko and Acchan as centers, the song itself would sound different (not the same vocals) and the Pv/performance would be something else... but since it's with many mid-popular or less popular girls, it's not so appealing. However, for the 38th Single, the senbatsu is all top members and the song sounds like the songs they used to do years ago (judging from what we heard so not 100% sure) I think it'll get good response and it's a step on the right direction ^^

Maybe the fans voting for the Team Surprise melodies (where E, C, A won) made management realize that fans want upbeat melodies with fast tempo!

(Btw I mean no offense to less popular girls when I said they attract less people,
    it's just logical, top members are popular for a reason, they just attract more fans & attention.)