Single AKB48 42nd [Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby] 15/12/09

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 27, 2015.

1. unwanted

unwanted Kenkyuusei

They could have Takamina spearhead the pre-release promo, which would be fitting since they'll likely feature her in everything they do anyways. It's a high profile graduation after all. And once Takamina left, they can have the post-release performances be centered by Yui, as her successor. Two flies with one stone and all that.

2. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

I'm not fussed about who centers the single, I'm just waiting on the next round of handshake dates!!

3. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Yeah, I'm more excited about the handshakes than what the single's gotta offer.

4. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Takamina will likely be the center, 99% sure, hehe.

I don't like takamina but, well, good for her.

5. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Fun fun fun. It feels very late though. I can see why they didn't show it at janken if this is the release date.

Can I be controversial and say I hope Takamina doesn't center it? I love her to pieces and of course she deserves it, but it feels like that would be looking backwards, when now more than ever AKB has to move forwards. If they do give her center then fair enough, I can see why, I won't begrudge her that.

Actually I think my ideal would be a double A-side. One Takamina focussed, one not. Somehow I doubt that'll happen though! :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. parubably

parubably Kenkyuusei

I do want takamina to center this, as her last solo center was keibetsu shiteita aijou? and then the following were with acchan till beginner. i think having takamina to center this rather than the usual centers would boost sales. and i don't her graduating after that be a problem, like nana in dont look back. but like you, i also think that akb should moving forward, so i'm actually hoping for a wcenter with takamina and yuihan! old gen and new gen :) and maybe after takamina graduates, paruru will take takamina's spot (yuiparu=next gen atsumina). thought there are many girls i wanna see in senbatsu, i kinda feel like the senbatsu should be small, like maeshika mukanee when yuuko graduated. however, if they're gonna do more than a 16nin senbatsu, i'm really hoping they'll include miichan and a first gen member :)

7. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    All i'm hoping since it's both Takamina's grad single and 10th Anniv single is that Miichan, Sae, KK, Ume, Gon, Aichan, & Tanamin are media senbatsu if that's not too much maybe Akicha & Rie in media senbatsu as well

8. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    That pretty much confirms HKT having only one single this year lol

9. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Here some Infos from AKB48-Daily:

AKB48 will release their 42nd single on 9 December 2015 for celebrating this 10th anniversary (8 December 2015), it is available to pre-order at 28 September 2015, below are the information on KING RECORDS official site:

Title (TBA)Format: 12mm single + DVD
    Unit price: 1,524 yen + Tax
    Accessories: 1 x Rare photo (random)

Type I
    Serial no.: KIZM.90401~90402 (Limited edition)
    Serial no.: KIZM.401~402 (Regular edition) 

CD will include 4 new song and off vocal ver.
    DVD will include 4 song's MUSIC VIDEO and special video

Type II
    Serial no.: KIZM.90403~90404 (Limited edition)
    Serial no.: KIZM.403~404 (Regular edition)
    CD will include 4 new song and off vocal ver.

Type III
    Serial no.: KIZM.90405~90406 (Limited edition)
    Serial no.: KIZM.405~406 (Regular edition) CD will include 4 new song and off vocal ver.

Type IV
    Serial no.: KIZM.90407~90408 (Limited edition)
    Serial no.: KIZM.407~408 (Regular edition)CD will include 4 new song and off vocal ver.

Note: All type's M-1 and M-2 are same songs.

I'm waiting for this since the Janken. And I think there is a high percentage Takamina is the Center, cause Yuko, Acchan and even Tomochin (with Yuko, Paruru and Mayuyu) got their centerspot. I hope this song is a 16 senbatsu, cause I want to know who fills Ikomachans, Ricchans and Renachans spots. In this case I guess Aki-P will create a huge senbatsu. Miichan, should be definataly in it! I think it would be funny if Takamina would choose them by herself xD
    Gesendet mit Taptalk

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  10. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Center Please Be Mayuyu or Takamina ^_^ :D

Well theres 50/50 of mina becoming centre

1. After her graduation , She Obviously wont be particiapting and singing with akb48 no more
    2. I Think She'd Be An Solo Artist then .

11. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    No words about request hour voting ticket?

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

They usually announce that after Request Hour has officially been announced (whether this will have the Request hour voting ticket). I know they did that last year for Kibouteki Refrain.

13. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Whether Takamina is center or not, this is her last single so I am sure her fans and those of the AKB fandom would want to do her proud by making it great for her. I also believe she would not want the current state of AKB to drop due to her being center or not. I hope that, as fans, everyone will support her and this single in whatever form it it presents itself.

Excited for handshake dates - as I need to go again, PLEASE - and further details for the single :)

14. qadri08

qadri08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Takamina must be a center this time! Tkmn x Yuihan looks interesting tho

15. A(KB)gent048

A(KB)gent048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    4 songs per type this time? Finally is it time for another new team song since Rhodes? Undergirls comeback? Or whole AKB48 huge choir? But most definitely Takamina's grad song in every type!

16. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

what about a triple center with the last remaining 1st Gen members? no3b ftw! :banana:

17. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    And PLEASE put Kimoto Kanon back in AKB Senbatsu! Even just the B Senbatsu!

18. celyn

celyn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miichan
    Because of this announcement, I can clearly say that I'll save my money for this single.
    If Takamina really centers this single, I hope that there'll be a special video that is not a set of PVs.

Also, Miichan should be in the senbatsu. It's been almost a year since she's included in an A-side PV (KR PV as an undergirl).

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I will join you you in being a bitter HKT fan. I mean, really Aki-P? Did you forget you have a group down south, a group with a fandom that is desperate for another single this year?:wall::wall:

That said. If this 42nd single is not centered by Takamina, I will not be purchasing it. And coming from one who has purchased every single, and all versions of each, since Beginner..... :hmm:

20. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    My predicitions for this Senbatsu:
    Front row: Watanabe Mayu, Takahashi Minami(c), Kojima Haruna
    2nd row: Yokoyama Yui, Matsui Jurina, Shimazaki Haruka, Kashiwagi Yuki
    3rd row: Minegishi Minami, Kizaki Yuria, Kitahara Rie, Miyawaki Sakura, Miyazawa Sae
    4th row: Sashihara Rino, Kato Rena, Kodama Haruka, Muto Tomu, Watanabe Miyuki, Yamamoto Sayaka
    Last row: Umeda Ayaka, Maeda Atsuko, Oshima Yuko, Shinoda Mariko, Itano Tomomi, Kawaei Rina, Iriyama Anna

Real announcement: The announcer mistakes the line and says that KojiHaru is the Center xD And all fans respond with loud "EH!"