1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 42nd [Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby] 15/12/09

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 27, 2015.

1. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I think the lineup will be the same as the NHK senbatsu, just change Haruppi with Miichan.. 3 representatives of HKT48 is too much, plus Miichan should be in the senbatsu

if based on NHK senbatsu..
    Ikoma/Ricchan/Rena -> Milky/Haruppi/Rie

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  2. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Just one question from me: If takamina is not the center, will her fans be pissed? :confused:

3. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Takamina must to be the center! this is her last single after all
    my prediction:

1st row: Sashihara Rino, Takahashi Minami, Watanabe Mayu
    2nd row: Miyawaki Sakura, Yokoyama Yui, Kojima Haruna, Shimazaki Haruka, Matsui Jurina
    3rd row: Miyazawa Sae, Kojima Mako, Kizaki Yuria, Yamamoto Sayaka, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kitahara Rie, Watanabe Miyuki, Minegishi Minami
    media senbatsu
    4rh row: Taniguchi Megu, Okada Nana, Nakano Ikumi, Takahashi Juri, Kato Rena, Owada Nana, Mukaichi Mion, Muto Tomu, Oshima Ryoka, Yamada Nanami

- 26 members
    - NEW: Taniguchi Megu, Yamada Nanami

4. moonlit

moonlit Member

I think the idea of putting the remaining 1=3 ori gens into this senbatsu has merit, it's not like there are many left
    ...........not that it would ever happen.

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'm tired of big-ass senbatsu. There's no point for half the girls to be there, but at the same time I won't be surprised if they go all out with this one. :^^;:
    If it's just 16-nin, I expect it to be pretty similar to Green Flash with Miichan, Milky and Haruppi or something like that.

The Takamina center is a given. If Nana and Rena got their own big moment, Takamina won't be less.

I'm more curious as to whether Acchan (and other old gen graduates) will appear in the a-side or in the graduation song. [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  6. qadri08

qadri08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    My lineup
    A: Takamina, Nyan, Annin, Tomu
    K: Yuihan, Mako, Tanochan, Kana
    B: Mayuyu, Yukirin, Juri, Tanamin, Nakki
    4: Yuria, Miichan, Miion, Renacchi, Naachan, Mikichan
    8: Nagi, Naruchan
    S: Jurina, Sae, Masanya, Ranran
    KII: Churi, Nao, Minarun
    E: Aya, Tani, Suuchan
    N: Sayanee, Akarin, Keicchi, Ripopo
    M: Mirurun, Reinyan
    BII: Milky, Umechan, Miorin
    H: Sasshi, Haruppi
    KIV: Sakuratan, Mio, Rabutan
    NGT48: Kitarie, Katomina
    JKT48: Harugon

I think they should put all the old gens (1st-3rd) and the transferred members to senbatsu

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  7. Kawamoto-san

Kawamoto-san Kenkyuusei

maybe in the grad song?

who is naruchan?
    is she from team 8?

i think ripopo will have graduated by then :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2015
  8. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    How about every single AKB member (kennin included) in senbatsu?
    Focus on Takamina and no3b, and then maybe instead of solo shots we'd get "generation shots" like in the H!P All Stars video. I'd love it, it would be a nice way to celebrate the group.

9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    a premium 9 member senbatsu for this single would make me laugh a lot.

That would also resolve the schedule issue between this single and an eventual HKT single.

I don't see Takamina not centering this song. Yuko got mae shika mukanee and another graduation song. Takamina get at least this treatment.

10. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    My lineup:
    Team A: Takahashi Minami, Kojima Haruna, Yokoyama Yui, Shimazaki Haruka, Kojima Natsuki, Iriyama Anna, Owada Nana
    Team K: Minegishi Minami, Mukaichi Mion, Nagao Mariya, Muto Tomu, Tano Yuka, Mogi Shinobu
    Team B: Iwasa Misaki, Watanabe Mayu, Kizaki Yuria, Kato Rena, Kashiwagi Yuki
    Team 4: Omori Miyu, Okada Nana, Kojima Mako, Nishino Miki, Takahashi Juri, Iwatate Saho, Kawamoto Saya
    Team 8: Nakano Ikumi, Sakaguchi Nagisa
    Team S: Matsui Jurina, Miyazawa Sae, Kitagawa Ryoha
    Team KII: Takayanagi Akane
    Team E: Kimoto Kanon, Tani Marika, Suda Akari
    Team N: Yamamoto Sayaka
    Team M: Shiroma Miru, Yagura Fuuko, Tanigawa Airi
    Team BII: Watanabe Miyuki, Yabushita Shu
    Team H: Sashihara Rino, Kodama Haruka, Tashima Meru
    Team KIV: Ota Aika, Miyawaki Sakura, Tomonaga Mio
    NGT48: Kitahara Rie, Kato Minami, Yamaguchi Maho

Media Senbatsu, Center

11. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Huh interesting...by that logic, you should also be complaining about Mae Shika Mukanee, Maenomeri, and Don't Look Back. Instead of those singles having the usual centers or pushing virtually unknown girls to be the center, they had the graduating old gen girl be the center instead. That might also be considered "looking backwards" if you think about it.

Anyways, I don't think looking backwards is a bad thing. In fact, I think it's important for AKB to acknowledge their roots and respect the fact that all of the struggles they've faced throughout the years led them to the successful state they are in now. (And that is what the 10th anniversary is all about...celebrating those past 10 years!) If it wasn't for those 7 fans who went to the AKB Theater and those 20 unknown girls who bravely performed in front of such a small audience that first night, would we even been here right now talking about this single or anything AKB related for that matter? NO.

And anyways, we are talking about Takamina, one of those girls who were there that very first night and is still here now preparing to take off. Should she get the same treatment as they gave Yuko, Rena, and Nana? YES, because she's THAT important. Even if I wasn't a Takamina oshi, I would still consider her important enough to solo center her last AKB single because there's no denying that she has contributed so much to AKB in so long, especially with being the first center in Sakura no Hanabiratachi, becoming Team A captain, becoming Soukantoku, and essentially leading all of the girls and giving them advice whenever they need it.

I'm not saying that it's bad to look ahead. In fact, there are some good quotes out there referring to the past and future, including this one.
    "We must welcome the future, remembering that soon it will be the past; and we must respect the past, remembering that it was once all that was humanly possible." - George Santayana

Whether she should solo center the single or not might become a more difficult debate though, based on some of the comments I've seen so far. o_O

Let's just say that almost EVERY AKB fan will be angry, not just the Takamina oshi.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  12. Shinchan

Shinchan Kenkyuusei

Which shouldn't even be a debate as this will be her last. AKB will have plenty of years down the road after she leaves - which is in 3 months- to push whoever they want in that holy center spot. If Rena and Yamada Nana didn't have to share the center spot with anyone, Takamina all the more should not either.
    And I'm not disagreeing with you though, just want to reference your post for something I want to say:chuffed:

13. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I hope it'll be a huge single with Takamina as the center. Kojiharu and Miichan have surely to be in this one near to her! :D

14. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    So is it not part of the album like we anticipated?

15. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

First of all I'm hoping for a single with Takamina as the center. After all, that's not asking for more than other members got.

But, beyond that, I'm hoping this single will also have a "AKB history" song where we could have all main members including those that already graduated. Now, I'm not saying that this should be the main song, it shouldn't. It should be a secondary song that was meant to celebrate the 10 year history of AKB.
    EDIT: Well, that song could be on the Album.:^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I do feel the same way a bit about Maenomeri, Mae shika mukanee and Don't Look Back, you're right. These songs were very upbeat though, and the lyrics were all about moving forwards, so it mitigated it quite a lot. If they do something cheerful and celebratory, I could go with that. But I don't want the main A side to be basically a graduation song, with tears and wedding long dresses and everything. We have, well, graduation songs for that. It's also that the whole year has been a lot of "ahhh this is Takamina's last x event", and I think I've run out of feels a little bit. I have been plenty sad that Takamina is leaving. I'm tired of being sad now, I want to go back to being happy again. I'm almost dreading this single just because I know it will make me sad.

Really, I do love Takamina to bits. She probably will be center, and then I will applaud with everybody else, because she has worked so hard and given everything she has over the years. I do know that. I am just really hoping they give her a seriously kick ass single to show it. Also, I would LOVE there to be an "AKB history"song as a B side, that would be so awesome!

On another note, there is a "Make your own single/stage/shuffle/setlist" thread. Everyone go plan out your perfect 42nd single! Senbatsu, title, what should it be about, what should the video be like etc etc http://www.stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/make-your-own-single-stage-shuffle-setlist.5168/

17. trxsh

trxsh Member

Surprised no one has brought up Takamina/Yuihan wcenter, that would make a lot of sense to me. I hope it's something upbeat like Kibouteki or cool like Don't look back, or really just anything but a ballad (though that would be expected)
    Four songs on each type is quite a lot. I guess there will be Minami's grad song, then finally team songs with the new teams so everyone can be included on the single again, and then some random gumi units?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  18. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I don't think they'll do Haruppi in it. Sasshi and Sakura represent HKT. I think every sistergroups needs two girls who represent. Jurina and Suda Akari (KR and MSM) for SKE, Sasshi and Sakura for HKT, Sayanee and Milky for NMB, but there are also the new pushed members (f.e.: Kato Rena, Owada Nana, Mukaichi Mion) and the old like Miichan and Sae. In Takaminas last single it'll be a shame if Miichan isn't in Senbatsu/Media Senbatsu. I think this will be very interesting xD

I hope this will be a dark single just like UZA and Beginner , I think this fits Takamine very well ^.^ but Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai was their dark Single in this year so maybe we'll see a Idol song. Or a Sakura song (the last was So long! XD)

Gesendet mit Taptalk

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2015
  19. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

@Lindsay
    I don't know why a Minami center song has to be sad or anything like it. For that we will have (or at least I hope we will have) Minami's graduation song. Actually, a sad song it's not something that goes all that well with Minami in the first place. I think some people might be mixing the two songs together and because of that they might get the wrong idea regarding the song.
    I'm been following most events this year relatively close, and I honestly didn't get the idea of "ahhh this is Takamina's last x event" that you mentioned (that it's not just privately felt by Minami fans, of course). Of course we had the Kouhaku last year, but that was just after her announcement, it was to be expected. We had RH, but that was a "present" from the fans to her, and then the election... in a full year I wouldn't say it was to much. Just try and look back to Acchan's graduation or Yuko's graduation and tell me if they had more or less comparable "special moments" than Minami.

20. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    it's why i predict they will replace Haruppi with Miichan for Takamina last single

AKB48: Takamina/Yukirin/Mayu/Nyan/Paru/Yui/Annin/Yuria/Renacchi
    SKE48: Jurina
    NMB48: Sayanee/Milky
    HKT48: Sasshi/Sakura/Haruppi
    NGT48: Rie

all popular & aki-p/mgmnt fav member, so i think the rest will be the same